[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yup, will focus on ulab runs.
i was thinking changing the boot to get better res and life so i can buy an abyssal belt .

Could you explain what set up we need for the hall of grand master pls .
set gem and item .
Dernière édition par gisabelle, le 23 sept. 2019 11:12:10
I was looking on the PoB of this build and one of the jewel had a "50% more damage" node, If it can help people to understand why they can't hit the same number as the build show on PoB
"
ic2194 a écrit :

Placeholder as in only have life
Just your Pob was showing some rather insane weapon damage values and with roughly same gear mine were less than 1/5th
I was just wondering if I missed anything

make sure you read the FAQ.

"
gisabelle a écrit :
i was thinking changing the boot to get better res and life so i can buy an abyssal belt .

Could you explain what set up we need for the hall of grand master pls .
set gem and item .

Balefire has buit-in scorching ray.
put support gems in the weapon to make SC stronger (ele focus, controlled destruction, burning damage...)

use the default setup (grelwood) for everything except when you face those block and regen builds.
then switch to the balefire (press X) and kill then with SC.

"
ztathor a écrit :
I was looking on the PoB of this build and one of the jewel had a "50% more damage" node, If it can help people to understand why they can't hit the same number as the build show on PoB

i already explained it in the guide itself, its a correction to multistrike since it doesnt show the damage increase on the magma balls section.

"
HybridBoy a écrit :

POB:
a new skill tree for 3.8: https://pastebin.com/AGWJx6NX

also include all of the tree progression.

*added a correction for multistrike on a jewel.
Why do you have an impossible Jewel in your build?

You hid a 50% extra damage attribute on one of the jewels, making your DPS WAY higher than it should be. It's not even a real skill, but POB calculates it.

I am using this build as a baseline, because it's actually good! You didn't need to fudge the numbers with that fake stat. Hopefully you fix it and remove that POB Manually created Jewel off of the pastebin.

This guy:
New Item
Viridian Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}PercentIncreasedLifeJewel
Prefix: {range:0.5}SwordAttackSpeedJewel
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 0
Implicits: 0
7% increased Attack Speed with Swords
7% increased maximum Life
50% more damage
Can you update your Pastebin? When i try to import to POB it just error's out.

Thanks!
"

You hid a 50% extra damage attribute on one of the jewels, making your DPS WAY higher than it should be. It's not even a real skill, but POB calculates it.

I am using this build as a baseline, because it's actually good! You didn't need to fudge the numbers with that fake stat. Hopefully you fix it and remove that POB Manually created Jewel off of the pastebin.

This guy:
New Item
Viridian Jewel
50% more damage

Looks like an issue with POB where it doesn't calculate the new 3.8 Multistrike properly - it "loses" in terms of calculated DPS increases to really, really bad supports for this build like Fork. The jewel itself is an approximate fix of the labeled gem damage for the full 3 Multistrike hits.

Probably would have been better/clearer to label the jewel with something like MULTISTRIKE COMPENSATION UNTIL FIX, since otherwise the jewel is identical to his other, baseline (if ideal roll) jewels.

I checked it using POB 1.4.152, which was the most up-to-date version as of this post. This is just a guess but I couldn't really find anything confirming/denying that Multistrike calcs are/aren't an issue other than popping the gem in and out of my supported links in my own PoB.
"
CleanBaldy a écrit :

This guy:
New Item
Viridian Jewel
50% more damage

how is this hiding when im openly talking about it and mentioning it in the POB section?!

"
HybridBoy a écrit :

POB:
a new skill tree for 3.8: https://pastebin.com/AGWJx6NX

also include all of the tree progression.

*added a correction for multistrike on a jewel.

"
DoZo_X a écrit :
Can you update your Pastebin? When i try to import to POB it just error's out.

Thanks!

the POB is up-to-date, idk whats wrong on your PC.
i imported it with no problems.
With what fossils i need to spam fraft helmet with socketed gems increase ele dmg? And shaped pinnace shield to grt all max res?
Its still viable in blight league without legacy tombfist or helm enchant? Can u sitll do all content, like aul?

ty and nice guide!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires