[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Check my char, im melting atlas. Except im to puzzy to try elder, shaper, t16 bosses cuz idk their mechanics.
Everything else is a cake.
Hope i dont have any flaws, only if the sensei can check me out.
How are you keeping up with mana cost of the skills? I am just 40. but without thief's torment, +2 mana gain on hit cannot keep up with my attack speed.
"
S0RR0W a écrit :
How are you keeping up with mana cost of the skills? I am just 40. but without thief's torment, +2 mana gain on hit cannot keep up with my attack speed.

Wait till you unlock mana leech node.
"
BratExecutioner a écrit :
"
S0RR0W a écrit :

Ahh, got it. Also what Enchant do you suggest for gloves? "Of light"? and we stand still and face tank?
"
Aresius911 a écrit :
Its still viable in blight league without legacy tombfist or helm enchant? Can u sitll do all content, like aul?

ty and nice guide!

yes.
"
S0RR0W a écrit :
"
BratExecutioner a écrit :
"
S0RR0W a écrit :

Ahh, got it. Also what Enchant do you suggest for gloves? "Of light"? and we stand still and face tank?

i have no clue. Will investigate in the upcoming days.
Do you get the ball enchant on helmet from asendency trial, or were did you get that...???
"
krukke_slikker a écrit :
Do you get the ball enchant on helmet from asendency trial, or were did you get that...???

Yes. I will try to farm ulab for it. Did 25 times with twice enchanted, no luck.
Dernière édition par Maldinni3, le 26 sept. 2019 09:43:48

Built is still not min/maxed but having fun so far. Cant find a proper enchant for gloves though. I will never be able to get the helm enchant, so I gave up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires