[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Sorry if noob question:

I'm trying to compare two offhand items in regards of sheer clear speed. One is a sword, the other is a shield.

According to the Character stats panel with Molten strike selected, I have higher attack / second as well as DPS with the shield, but in practice it feels to me that trash dies slightly faster with the sword.

So I wonder, how can I properly compare items in terms of how good they are for this build? Is there a stat that actually indicates that for this build? Or is my only option to burn down some boss with both and break out a stopwatch?

These are the items I was trying to compare now, if it helps:

I just tried how many stacks of Darkness can I survive. I died at 629 :)
I played this build 2 leagues ago (before MS nerf), since then I couldnt find a tanky build with good spead clear as this build. How good is it now?
I mean, is this build tanky as it was or MS nerf affects a lot (life regen)?
Is still good delving and uber lab farming?
Been struggling with the T16 Synthesis Boss when Zana shows up on my current VD Necro character.

Would MS Jugg be a good character to keep in reserves for these maps? Can this build actually tank the insane hits from the Synth boss without having dozens of exalts worth of gear?
Hei bro I have a problem. I really tried to build everything like you did and I got pretty good gear. Im level 81 so im missing 15 Skillpoints that you have more. But I cant even deal with Shaper.. I only got 7.3k HP and died 2 Times at Hydra.

Pls help me...

PS : I also got on POB 6.5 ATK SpEED but Ingame only 4.55 ( all activated )
( My biggest problem is my Survivalbility. I dont leech so much life like you and can stay in mobs. Also I don´t gain so much life from molten strike.
Dernière édition par dominik1899, le 16 sept. 2019 20:27:37
Did someone try to craft tribal fury ?
Is it worth it to craft this or not ?
thanks
Tribal fury is a bit expensive,anythin else is worth unlocking ?

I was thinking vitality void so we get even more leech .
Curently i took bladedancer .
"
BratExecutioner a écrit :
Tribal fury is a bit expensive,anythin else is worth unlocking ?

I took Aspect of the Panther since I'm dual wielding and it's pretty cheap for some extra attack speed and damage.
actualy i've changed and took divine judgment .
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Judgement

But i think if you got the money tribal fury still worth it , on pob i won a lot of damage with it .it's like having a 7L .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires