[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Just curious, I'm having a hard time grasping how melee builds (if you can truly call MS a melee build) can handle the blight events or maps.
If anyone has tried it, and can give me some insight maybe.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
Hiya were there any changes to the final skill tree? Also any recommendations for the final 3 points if i took this to 100? Playing in standard so would save doing a whole tree reset if it's still the same. Also thanks for this great build, i'm new player on ps4 and even with some dodgy lag this build has kept me alive!

there is a new POB.
you can take 2 more endurance charges and lose one of the 5% life nodes.

Thanks just reset my tree. It only required level 96. I think the extra one for 97 goes onto the 2nd life leech node?
@hybridboy

"
3.8:
the new anointing system brings an interesting option for molten strike.
there is a new passive skill node called "Tribal Fury" that only available with anointing.
this node makes your strike skills target 1 additional target.
which could mean dropping ancestral call as a support gem and using the bossing setup even for mapping.

i will have to test this, but this might be a big buff for the build.

Did you maybe tried it already?
"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
Hiya were there any changes to the final skill tree? Also any recommendations for the final 3 points if i took this to 100? Playing in standard so would save doing a whole tree reset if it's still the same. Also thanks for this great build, i'm new player on ps4 and even with some dodgy lag this build has kept me alive!

there is a new POB.
you can take 2 more endurance charges and lose one of the 5% life nodes.

Thanks just reset my tree. It only required level 96. I think the extra one for 97 goes onto the 2nd life leech node?

yes.
i thought about it again and it should be fine with just one node.
if you feel otherwise, you can spec into the 2nd node too.

im using the old setup with the watchers eye so i dont have that problem.

"
elbowndg a écrit :
@hybridboy

"
3.8:
the new anointing system brings an interesting option for molten strike.
there is a new passive skill node called "Tribal Fury" that only available with anointing.
this node makes your strike skills target 1 additional target.
which could mean dropping ancestral call as a support gem and using the bossing setup even for mapping.

i will have to test this, but this might be a big buff for the build.

Did you maybe tried it already?

the oils only available in the league and since im not playing this build in Blight, the testing will have to wait.
either till the league ends or when i have time to make a semi complete build.
dont want to promise anything :)
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

the oils only available in the league and since im not playing this build in Blight, the testing will have to wait.

So which node do you suggest for us to try first? That one or another one?

EDIT: I cannot find any reference to this "Tribal Fury" node anywhere. Are you sure it exists?
Dernière édition par StormHUN, le 11 sept. 2019 11:40:30
"
StormHUN a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

So which node do you suggest for us to try first? That one or another one?

EDIT: I cannot find any reference to this "Tribal Fury" node anywhere. Are you sure it exists?

you wont see it on the ingame skill tree.

"
HybridBoy a écrit :

But then how are you supposed to learn the oil combination? Also, there is no mention of it in the wiki either.

Regardless, would you recommend us to try that one or another first?

Also, an unrelated question: I'm currently running the build with dual wield. I get much more balls this way. What would you recommend as offhand weapon? I currently have this one:
"
StormHUN a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

But then how are you supposed to learn the oil combination? Also, there is no mention of it in the wiki either.

Regardless, would you recommend us to try that one or another first?

Also, an unrelated question: I'm currently running the build with dual wield. I get much more balls this way. What would you recommend as offhand weapon? I currently have this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628299

Opalescent Oil
Silver Oil
Golden Oil

2nd grelwood is the best offhand.
Thanks for your replies. Just got my first Grelwood. :)
Ok so i will try tribal fury on my own later on becouse golden oil is 1ex+ at this moment i have better investments ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires