[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

First thank you for the guide i wanted to try this build as this is my second legue and iam still learning so my question might not sound dumb but i am having trouble getting enough dex to use certain items like the sword how do you do it
thank you and god bless
Grelwood Shank requires 122 DEX, how did you get that DEX with that Passive Skill Tree? THanks.
"
Atosmosius a écrit :
Grelwood Shank requires 122 DEX, how did you get that DEX with that Passive Skill Tree? THanks.

You can get dex on your gear
Hey guys how do you manage to stay alive while leveling ? I am probably doing something horrible wrong but I find my self dying quite a lot while leveling. I am dual wielding for now to boost my dps is a shield mandatory while leveling? Is there a specific passive skill that I need to take as soon as possible in the build to boost my survivability?
"
Kragoren a écrit :
Hey guys how do you manage to stay alive while leveling ? I am probably doing something horrible wrong but I find my self dying quite a lot while leveling. I am dual wielding for now to boost my dps is a shield mandatory while leveling? Is there a specific passive skill that I need to take as soon as possible in the build to boost my survivability?

But Thiefs Torment Ring with high LGOH

if you can get your hands on one of these, oh boy so good
Just some random thoughts:

I bought a few rings with LGOH, and tried to get life, dex and resistances on that as well. I realized those need to be quite good to offer a real advantage over Thief's Torment, and the good ones were really expensive, at least when I was looking (several ex).

So for the moment at least, I simply switched back to Thief's Torment with 60 LGOH. I got a little bit of resistance and dex from jewels (but did not need the MGOH there anymore).

Also, since Thief's Torment reduces curses on me by 50%, I only need 92% resistances instead of 109 (in case I dont understand something wrong?), which actually made it easier than using 2 LGOH rings with resistances for me.

And I have around 50% more LGOH than with even two good rings. The only downside I see is that I am missing maybe 50-100 life on the rings (if I could find/get suitable ones..). Not sure if I keep it like this forever, but it does seems like a pretty good alternative (I know that was also said in the guide, just adding my experiences).
"
ugiugi a écrit :
"
Kragoren a écrit :

But Thiefs Torment Ring with high LGOH

Just bought that ring and it's a game changer item for sure. I had also one low level shield somewhere in my tabs and I equipped that too and had way more smooth experience until the end of Act 10 (my dps was low and it took me few minutes to kill Kitava but I only died once in that fight and that's because of lag spike). I hope my RNG luck will change from now on so that I will be able to gather some more currency to upgrade my crappy gear.
Dernière édition par Kragoren, le 18 mars 2019 11:41:59
Hi and thanks for the great guide.

Idk what to upgrade next, i have like 4 exalts to use.. But i think i need to upgrade alot at once? Like if i buy the amulet im lacking dex, if i buy the tombfist i lack resistances, if i replace the ring i need life on hit rings etc.

U can check out my gear its public.
Dernière édition par Meikser, le 18 mars 2019 12:26:16
I think you need 2 rings with lgoh and resist before you get xoph and tombfist
dex is good to get on the rings too, possibly tri res on the belt or jewels with resist

Im also using this build, farming for xophs
Dernière édition par Raotiz, le 18 mars 2019 13:17:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires