[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

@hybridboy The trees are definitely not the same. Look at the bottom of them. in PoB defiance is taken, in the guide tree it is not.
Hi all. I am enjoying this build, but there are certain items that I will never be able to afford, so I was wondering if there was a more budget-friendly gear list for getting into mapping or before?

Thanks!
"
Urdix a écrit :
So do we still use the gloves for intimidate or is there a better oprion due to the as nerf?

"
kurto55 a écrit :
Hi all. I am enjoying this build, but there are certain items that I will never be able to afford, so I was wondering if there was a more budget-friendly gear list for getting into mapping or before?

Thanks!

i basically spoon fed you in the guide, just read it, all of it!

"
silas66 a écrit :
@hybridboy The trees are definitely not the same. Look at the bottom of them. in PoB defiance is taken, in the guide tree it is not.

omg are you for real?...
idk what POB you are using but on my screen the trees are the same.
"
melink14 a écrit :
"
Grzester a écrit :
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)

You should also perfect fossil it for 30% quality first and it doesn't matter which order you do the enchant in since it won't be replaced by crafting.

You're process seems fine otherwise but you can get an even more gg helmet by using scorched fossil for -9 resists to nearby enemies.

i dont understand how do we get the Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
Dernière édition par ChevalierSolaire, le 16 mars 2019 12:40:15
Hey, i want to use cwdt+wave of conviction(exposure give -25%res) but somehow it doesn't change the damage in POB.

I have seen other POB where it works, i dont understand.

Any idea?
"
balboo a écrit :
Hey, i want to use cwdt+wave of conviction(exposure give -25%res) but somehow it doesn't change the damage in POB.

I have seen other POB where it works, i dont understand.

Any idea?

usually i dont like to use curses\skills with CWDT because most of the time they are not useful in practice.

in order to see the change you need to go to "configuration" and choose the exposure type.

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 16 mars 2019 17:33:12
Weapon im using, kinda bad at level 29 I know.
Spoiler

The Grelwood Shank is very expensive at around 100 Chaos. :(

Which 3L Red Sockets weapon is there that is level 20-30 and decent?
Dernière édition par Atosmosius, le 16 mars 2019 21:29:52
hello thanks for this build, im having big fun with it, i saved up some currency what should i buy first? Xoph, the elmet or the Grelwood?
Help please i am doing the dual wield build and can't get damage up this is my first ever character just need some help thanks .
Amazing build! Easy to get it going and more currency (farmed to be invested again) = more fun :)

I think i read something that you wanna (maybe) do a consecrated path build is that correct? Would love to see what you figured out there :)

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires