[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey,
can someone help me what i should upgrade next.I dont have so much currency so i have to choose what i buy the next.

thx.
Am having trouble getting the skill trees to load, its giving me a motice that its loading an older version of the skill tree. Worked last week - wish I had screenshotted them then.
"
Urdix a écrit :
So do we still use the gloves for intimidate or is there a better oprion due to the as nerf?

bump

Managed to craft this today, needs a relavent enchant, and also need the Tier 1 Life roll. But was stoked to hit it either way.
Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 17 mars 2019 01:48:08
My bad, turns out I had been looking at the min-maxed PoB. :)
"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
"
melink14 a écrit :
"
Grzester a écrit :
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)

You should also perfect fossil it for 30% quality first and it doesn't matter which order you do the enchant in since it won't be replaced by crafting.

You're process seems fine otherwise but you can get an even more gg helmet by using scorched fossil for -9 resists to nearby enemies.

i dont understand how do we get the Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect

Which part is unclear? After you craft suffixes you can chaos to change the prefixes without changing the already rolled suffixes. It's expensive though since it costs 1-2ex each time to add suffixes can't be changed back.
amazing build. i got everything but Xoph's Blood and dying sun now. Cant wait to try the real endgame content. so far i only did one t13 map without any issues.

im already at 8100 life and still need to get 3 life nodes in the passive tree!
Dernière édition par paranoiah, le 17 mars 2019 12:30:43
"
OberstLanda a écrit :
Amazing build! Easy to get it going and more currency (farmed to be invested again) = more fun :)

I think i read something that you wanna (maybe) do a consecrated path build is that correct? Would love to see what you figured out there :)

Cheers

i did: https://pastebin.com/Ka2PxRiE

dual nebuloch consecrated path is very straight forward build so there arent too many ways to go about it.

- weapons are obvious.
- loreweave too.
- tombfists for life, attack speed and debuff.
- kaoms roots for high life and stun immunity since you dont take "unstoppable" from ascen.
also for easier access to +1 end. charge corruption.
- xophs blood because everything on it is good.
- kaoms way for +1 end. charges and life regen.
- flasks are also an easy choice for melee elemental dmg build.
everything else is just life, res and dmg.

you focus on mitigation so you end up with about 93% reduced damage taken from hits (you can see at POB in "calcs" under "damage taken".

but i think i ended up with something very similar to what already exist.
so i wont be making a guide about it.
also because when my build was ready after all the theory crafting and testing it got nerfed and some items that im using became legacy.
which makes the build even more expensive.

"
melink14 a écrit :
"
Grzester a écrit :
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)

You should also perfect fossil it for 30% quality first and it doesn't matter which order you do the enchant in since it won't be replaced by crafting.

You're process seems fine otherwise but you can get an even more gg helmet by using scorched fossil for -9 resists to nearby enemies.

At what stage should I use the scorched fossil? I've never crafted anything before.
Probably as a result of this guide, the helmet you suggest is incredibly expensive (no less than 1ex in Synthesis) as of typing this.

If I need to use something else in place of that helmet until I can afford it, what would you suggest / how do I remedy this problem?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires