[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

ok now here's the fun

its only 5link but is enough for anything i wanna do next 2 week....

i try both version and i choice the starkoja one.
imo is more powerfull in any situation and i really don't feel this love with three dragon: is a good idea but can't see this huge benefit by the combination....

now i think i only wanna a yoke and i'm ok!

GG for the build m8!!!!
I really wanted to use a Starkonja's Head instead of Three Dragons so I'm considering other options for this whole infinite HoI and Inpulsa's chaining shenanigans. Which of these options are better or are there other alternatives?

Also, I'm currently lv90 with uber lab complete and havent been able to replicate the multi screen clears with either of these rings. Am i doing something wrong? (I'm using BV instead of BF but OP says it should produce similar effects)

Dernière édition par ExponentMach, le 11 août 2018 04:08:09
"
ExponentMach a écrit :
I really wanted to use a Starkonja's Head instead of Three Dragons so I'm considering other options for this whole infinite HoI and Inpulsa's chaining shenanigans. Which of these options are better or are there other alternatives?

Also, I'm currently lv90 with uber lab complete and havent been able to replicate the multi screen clears with either of these rings. Am i doing something wrong? (I'm using BV instead of BF but OP says it should produce similar effects)

I've used Blade Vortex and Three Dragon with only 2 ascendancy points completed and had great success for multi screen clears, although mobs need to be relatively close together to get the nice chaining.
Blade Flurry has worked the same but better for me personally so it should be possible.

Call of the Brotherhood is able to replace Three Dragons for the infinite effect, however an alternative is the Yoke of Suffering Onyx amulet. It allows all of your elemental damage to shock while using Starkonjas or whatever helmet you choose to get the same results.

This might sound stupid but in your helmet are you using the following gems

Herald of ice -> Innervate -> Cold to Fire -> Ice Bite

The cold to fire helps extend the chains significantly

Hopefully this is a bit helpful, I've used this as a league starter for Flashback :P
I thought i´d add my 2 cents about this build.

It is awesome for clearing, it shines when u are facerolling maps, defence kinda sux so until u have a bunch of badass abyss-jewels stay on maptiers where you faceroll. Your defence is your offence.

This build is kinda like the opposite of jugg-molten. This build clears A+ but is unreliabla vs bosses.

People reading guides tend to overlook things like abyss-jewels and such. This build is all about thoose....stack that flat lightning!!
I've played this build until 95 in FB incursion, it was a lot of fun, great league starter !

Currently replaying this build as an explosive arrow char, seems to be just as fine.
Some advice for people using this build based on my own experiences

I recommend using this in your Inpulsa 5l until you reach 200k+ DPS on Path of Building WITHOUT using Lightning Penetration. Remember to enable flasks like Atziri or Onslaught and "have you shocked recently" in the configuration for accuracy as you should be constantly using them while clearing big packs of monsters

Blade Flurry -> Added Lightning Damage -> Lightning Penetration -> Elemental Damage with Attacks -> Hypothermia

Once you reach 200k DPS without Lightning Penetration enabled, you can swap it for an Increased Area of Effect support

The reason for this is if your DPS is too low in yellow tier+ maps with Increased Area of Effect, you will be lacking damage to consistently chain and explode mobs even though you have better AOE making not only your clear weaker, but also lowering your DPS vs bosses.

After you hit the 200k+ sweet spot with Increased Area of Effect, you can clear even crazier than having 230k+ DPS with Lightning Penetration thanks to the bonus of having more multi screen explosions at the cost of DPS against bosses

I cleared comfortably up to Tier 12 with 220k+ DPS using Increased AOE, unfortunately I can't test further as I've just managed to 6L my Inpulsa so now I have the best of both worlds :P
Awesome build with extremely satisfying explosions despite the lag when you kill 20+ mobs at once.

If anyone is having troubles with their explosions chaining its probably because you don't have enough chance to shock on tree/gear.

If you follow OPs MF setup point for point its 40% chance for your HoI to trigger inpulsas without the proper conflux buff (assuming you one shot the mob).

I recommend swapping in ele prolif for ice bite, its less damage but it feels much more consistent and still one shots everything but tanky rares with a 21/20 gem. I took it a step further and am using Fidelitas' Spike for 85% chance to shock, now the only thing thats holding me back is aoe (dying sun maybe?)

So I've been playing this build for the flashback incursion event and so far it's been a blast. Really awesome builds, it's very satisfying, but I wouldn't recommend switching from BV till you get an Inpulsa's. It really does make a tremendous difference. I've been running the MF setup with the gear listed below and I have no problems with any maps up until tier 10 and the clear speed is amazing too.

Spoiler

One question tho, what upgrade should I be aiming on now? Should I get a 6l Inpulsa's or the yoke of suffering amulet? What will make a bigger difference in overall character quality?
Dernière édition par grzonas, le 15 août 2018 14:57:22
Hey man great build but I have a few questions about it.

1. Does the same chain of reactions happen if you are using spell instead of attack?

2. Do you think it is possible to change this build to range type (Like barrage, Ele hit etc.) or spell caster (Like Arc)?

3. Does the same huge explosion happen if I use yoke of suffering with inpulsa + HoI on other class/ascendancy? or for non-elementalist three dragons is required to proc those huge explosions

4. Do you think it would be possible to run non-mf version to speedfarm t16 maps and high level delve?
Dernière édition par Revqx, le 16 août 2018 02:14:27
Hi. Enjoyable build. I have difficulties staying alive, even in t3 maps. Dropped some MF and capped res but still die. What can I do to survive.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires