[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Sha0Kahnn a écrit :
I will probably try this as leaguestarter in legion.

....who wants to tell him?
One critical aspect hasn't been nerfed by simply destroyed: "Beacon of ruin" - the effect to spread alignments to others is removed in 3.7

Without this the whole build is destroyed, because it builds on spreading alignments in mobs.

Bye bye BF ele, it was a fun ride beside the fact that I was the (l)onl(e)y one in the "Top 10" on poe.ninja.

"
Becks0816 a écrit :
One critical aspect hasn't been nerfed by simply destroyed: "Beacon of ruin" - the effect to spread alignments to others is removed in 3.7

Yeeep. :(

It was fun while it lasted in it's current state.
Dernière édition par kestalkayden, le 4 juin 2019 08:50:54
but guys if we add elemental proliferation to herlad setup? I think it will work similar
Even if it works, the build requires a decent rework. On reddit someone posted the new skill tree, and the whole branch on the left side with the damage during channeling is gone.

What might work (because I don't wanna give up Blade Flurry) is a physical/bleeding build. But for a detailed planning it's too early. I might skip Friday rush (I am out on Sa-Mo) and play around with PoB.

Sorry to see this one here go. Appreciated the build, it was the fastest map clearing build I evere have seen, and it was able to keep up with these Windforce bois especially on maps with dense mobs.
I am working on a "similar" build using BF as main skill but phys/cold combo. Still misses the changes in the gems (not available in PoB yet while I write it), and no screen cleaning with one tab, but...

- similar life with potential to more (5.9k)
- more life leech/hit plus mana leech
- similar defenses like this one
- 1.8 million dps

Case someone reads this and is interested: leave note here or try to contact SiliconWally ingame for details.
If anyone ends up making this build work with the nerfs please link POB this build looks amazing to bad i found it after the nerf
I think Somayd will try to rework it later on in the league. Not sure tho, but he did test it in standard and the main issue is that it doesnt feel as good as before, since BF now attacks the nearest enemy instead of where you point to.
I just started playing this league an hour ago, wonder if the explosion works with legion monolith.
"
TheChekko a écrit :
I think Somayd will try to rework it later on in the league. Not sure tho, but he did test it in standard and the main issue is that it doesnt feel as good as before, since BF now attacks the nearest enemy instead of where you point to.

The main issue is that the idea with spreading ailments using 3 dragons is broken since the change in the ele ascendancy. On top of that abyss jewels have been nerfed (30% less dmg), and the build relies on flat ele dmg.

There is s reason why Inpulsa sells for 20c on the market (and not 3-5ex like in the last league).

I have started a Scion BF build which is based on a build I found by accident on poe.ninja in the last league. I still miss the "one tap clear screen" function which was crazy, but I am not too unhappy with it. Around 40c total worth in gear but I can run T8 maps with it.

be aware: work in progress. I have played with it before I got my hands on the new gems and changed jewel stats, so some details might not match reality: https://pastebin.com/BSKD0iqz

Some ideas I am playing around with: using carcass jack to increase AOE, and I haven't decided yet about gems in the body.
Dernière édition par Becks0816, le 13 juin 2019 05:39:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires