[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Becks0816 a écrit :
"
Wiizper a écrit :
Looking for a few tips, started playing this yesterday and i seem to take a lot of damage and my regen is very low.

- Push the resis to a higher level and exchange the 3 dragon helmet in boss fights with a Starkonja (life and some defense). The taming (ring) is great, gives up to 40% res all

- drop the jewels and gear which give accuracy. Not needed

- exchange the unshattered will, buy one with >67% increased damage with channelling skills

You can copy&paste gear from here:
https://pastebin.com/yBMGRHWV

Then you can check the changes in dps etc.

Btw.: I also don't have much more life (5600 with mapping gear, 5800 otherwise) but map bosses aren't a big issue except I have bad rolled high Tier maps.

Push the resists how much? I did buy a 70% unshattered will, after getting my new items i seem to be doing quite a bit better.
Current resists are Fire 83%, cold 82%, Lightning 82%

This is what it looks like now

"
Wiizper a écrit :
"
Becks0816 a écrit :
"
Wiizper a écrit :
Looking for a few tips, started playing this yesterday and i seem to take a lot of damage and my regen is very low.

- Push the resis to a higher level and exchange the 3 dragon helmet in boss fights with a Starkonja (life and some defense). The taming (ring) is great, gives up to 40% res all

- drop the jewels and gear which give accuracy. Not needed

- exchange the unshattered will, buy one with >67% increased damage with channelling skills

You can copy&paste gear from here:
https://pastebin.com/yBMGRHWV

Then you can check the changes in dps etc.

Btw.: I also don't have much more life (5600 with mapping gear, 5800 otherwise) but map bosses aren't a big issue except I have bad rolled high Tier maps.

Push the resists how much? I did buy a 70% unshattered will, after getting my new items i seem to be doing quite a bit better.
Current resists are Fire 75(83%), cold 75(82%), Lightning 75(82%)

This is what it looks like now

"
Wiizper a écrit :

Current resists are Fire 83%, cold 82%, Lightning 82%

Long story (aka what worked for me):
I replaced every piece of gear with individual res% to a single element with gear with res% to all elements. With 1 jewel, amu, rings etc. I am at 76% res all, and this value excludes the helmet. So with 3 dragon I am at 106% but can replace it in boss fights with Starkonja without causing a gap in my resis.

Beside this I bought jewels with high life and preferred lightning flat damage, bought and remodded a claw with the best mods I could find and invested some more currency in boots/gloves.
"
Putsdry a écrit :
Hello, can anyone tell me what to prioritize upgrading next?

https://pastebin.com/f4zaZJgT

If you like the current overall set up i would look into jewel upgrades with some more life, but this will be expensive.

Anything else also will cost some currency I fear: Tombfist with 2 sockets, boots with two sockets. Also no idea if you want to keep the Yoke as amu or try something different which in the end might in the same path I followed: push resis to a high level aka 75% for all of them (without taking the helmet into the calculation) so you can switch between 3 dragons for map clearing and Sarkonja for single bosses.
I've changed to this build from tripple herald blade vortex one, and to be honest, I feel really squishy and weaker than I was before. Yellow mobs on maps 13+ are difficult to kill, not mentioning bosses.
Can someone tell me, what can i do, to improve my damage/gear (I know my enchants are bad - no luck in Lab)?
Here are my items:

[Edit]
Here is my build: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAASzBbUHHgj0DkgRLREvEYERlhX9Fr8Z1xo4G8gc3CL0I_YmlScvKwosnDBbMHEwfDD4MtE2PTfUOkI62DwFRUdFnUX0RlJG10lRS3hMi02SUUdTUlRHVUtWSFcpWfNd8l5FYeJh62KsY6dkr2ZUaPJqQ2t6bAtsjG0ZcYVyD3flelN8g38rf8aCm4o4jDaNfY25jb-Ovo8akFWQ-pLBkvOTJ5RvlS6a4JsmnaqexKEvogCmvqcIrTOu_7FCsXy0xbVIvOq-isBmwuzD5si_yNzPes_d1CPWB9gk3UbdqN9t37Do1utj6-7tP-9L73zwH_DV8YrzEfrr_Ez9bg==?accountName=laaqueel&characterName=Linlein

Dernière édition par laaqueel, le 27 janv. 2019 13:18:40
Posting the items doesn't help because the jewels from the passive tree are missing, and even then doing the maths without a PoB link is to much work.

Just by looking at the jewels in the gear slots you miss +life on all of them.
Dernière édition par Becks0816, le 27 janv. 2019 08:47:32
I'm confused how herald of ice reliably activates from freezes with no crit and only 15% chance to freeze from ice bite. Gonna do this build man, looks fun AF!
"
Josh_87 a écrit :
I'm confused how herald of ice reliably activates from freezes with no crit and only 15% chance to freeze from ice bite. Gonna do this build man, looks fun AF!

Because it's a chance per hit, and with claw you hit 7-10 times/sec...
`
Dernière édition par Josh_87, le 27 janv. 2019 23:35:16
"
Becks0816 a écrit :
"
Josh_87 a écrit :

Because it's a chance per hit, and with claw you hit 7-10 times/sec...

that doesnt mean anything for the chaining aspect of it. Thanks though. There has to be another explanation. After further studying the build i see 10 more chance to freeze on the ascendancy, so thats 25% chance to freeze. How is this enough to reliably chain packs? What am i missing? I've went over and over this build. Want to know it in and out before i play it. But I just can't get it into my head.
Dernière édition par Josh_87, le 27 janv. 2019 23:47:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires