[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Hey Somayd, do you think it'd be possible to run this setup with a bow attack skill like lightning arrow? What changes would be necessary?
"
RainsPoE a écrit :
Just wanna say this build looked fun so i threw it together with some gear i had left over in standard. The clear is insane. If anyone is on the fence I would say go for it. I had a legacy rumi's so i went max block which makes this build super tanky. Outside of the Inpulsa the only piece of gear i spent close to an ex was the claw which was 1 ex. 10/10 would recommend.

Looks amazing, legacy rumi's definitely insane!
"
Valrodo a écrit :
Hey Somayd, do you think it'd be possible to run this setup with a bow attack skill like lightning arrow? What changes would be necessary?

It's totally possible,

I'd probably use Devoto's devotion instead of the Three-Dragons (and use a Call of the Brotherhood instead for conversion) because movespeed is really sweet.

If you make such a build I'd be really interested in your results
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
Valrodo a écrit :

It's totally possible,

I'd probably use Devoto's devotion instead of the Three-Dragons (and use a Call of the Brotherhood instead for conversion) because movespeed is really sweet.

If you make such a build I'd be really interested in your results
I have a weird feeling call of the brotherhood is going to be very expensive in flashback because of Ele Hit's popularity xD If I do I'll post results here.
https://pastebin.com/0NcaWKqg

Well, this is what I came up with. Not sure how much of this seems realizable on a budget or if I missed something obvious, but it looks pretty good. With Call of the Brotherhood and Herald of Thunder adding lightning damage to spells, the Inpulsa/HoI chain should hopefully chain beautifully. I'll give it a go in flashback and come back with updates.
Having some trouble on mana with the magic finding version, specifically on bosses, normal clear is fine. Any suggestions? Edit: Got a vaal clarity, that has fixed my mana issues vs bosses.
Dernière édition par kayklown, le 30 juil. 2018 22:17:22
I think i get the rest, but what role does Lycosidae play?
"
AnaximanderMiletus a écrit :
I think i get the rest, but what role does Lycosidae play?

mostly for accuracy, because your hits can't be evaded , means that you have 100% chance to hit and you don't need to worry about your accuracy rating
how do you leech back your life? seems like thats a big problem with boss encounters
"
liekmudkips a écrit :
how do you leech back your life? seems like thats a big problem with boss encounters

"
Having some trouble on mana with the magic finding version, specifically on bosses, normal clear is fine. Any suggestions? Edit: Got a vaal clarity, that has fixed my mana issues vs bosses.

For mana leech in the MF setup I'd recommend using a Gemini claw so you get mana on hit, in the boss setup I'd get 1 point in the Essence Sap cluster, 0.4% is more than enough for you to sustain.

About life leech, the blood drinker 0.4% are actually enough to reach capped leech, then you have the 46 LGOH from the Claw implicit and this alone is really good sustain!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires