[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
imbafromNorth a écrit :
I have to warn everyone, this build is disgusting as league starter. I had super smooth leveling with BV from 12 to 70. The moment i transitionted to blade flurry I couldnt even do tier 1 map. This as league starte is terrible, and how stupid I was, there is no OP gg claws, I had one decent 150 eDPS with lightnign and 1.96 aps. Some other decent atkaspeed stuff as well, but couldnt work out. So if you aim this for you charcter, trust me you WILL regret. I am not a noob, but rather experienced player, but to clear like in this GIF's he posted, you will need GG gear. So this should be ur 2nd char fast map clear speed MF toon. Your main should work arround delve, and with this as 2nd toon you can farm Sulphite.

I invested arround 35chaos orbs (I only paid claw 2c, but those claws were arround 10c in moment of buying, i got lucky), you definetly need GG claw and lycoside shield to make this build work, also I wouldnt transition into BF before uber lab.

So no, this char as league starter is trash. I tilted me a bit, but i am fine now with good old GC totems.

Best regards!

Sorry to read you've had issues with the build... It was my starter for flashback (transitionned at lvl 65) and didn't really struggle (even did uber lab with ornament of the east) but yeah, the build takes some time to reach good clear speed like in the gif but it's not GGG gear at all, I'd say less than 4 ex gives you that clear.

Jewels are a HUGE source of DPS so you will scale well with levels as you pick up more jewel sockets.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck this league man
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
imbafromNorth a écrit :
I have to warn everyone, this build is disgusting as league starter. I had super smooth leveling with BV from 12 to 70. The moment i transitionted to blade flurry I couldnt even do tier 1 map. This as league starte is terrible, and how stupid I was, there is no OP gg claws, I had one decent 150 eDPS with lightnign and 1.96 aps. Some other decent atkaspeed stuff as well, but couldnt work out. So if you aim this for you charcter, trust me you WILL regret. I am not a noob, but rather experienced player, but to clear like in this GIF's he posted, you will need GG gear. So this should be ur 2nd char fast map clear speed MF toon. Your main should work arround delve, and with this as 2nd toon you can farm Sulphite.

I invested arround 35chaos orbs (I only paid claw 2c, but those claws were arround 10c in moment of buying, i got lucky), you definetly need GG claw and lycoside shield to make this build work, also I wouldnt transition into BF before uber lab.

So no, this char as league starter is trash. I tilted me a bit, but i am fine now with good old GC totems.

Best regards!

Sorry to read you've had issues with the build... It was my starter for flashback (transitionned at lvl 65) and didn't really struggle (even did uber lab with ornament of the east) but yeah, the build takes some time to reach good clear speed like in the gif but it's not GGG gear at all, I'd say less than 4 ex gives you that clear.

Jewels are a HUGE source of DPS so you will scale well with levels as you pick up more jewel sockets.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck this league man

Yes man I noticed that as well, jewels are so so important part of it. But you know it new league so there are not even good jewels enough to carry transition. I will leave it where it is now sitting at 70 lvl and I will definetly paly it later for clearspeed when I obtain some strong stuff, like jewels, inpulsa and some good claw. The build is very good, probably ideal for speed clear MF char.
thinking of this build as a starter, u also played gc miner .. how much stronger is a gc miner on Budget?

i played the last leagues gc mines and i realy want to try something new .. but i also want effectivnes ^^
"
rotheee a écrit :
thinking of this build as a starter, u also played gc miner .. how much stronger is a gc miner on Budget?

i played the last leagues gc mines and i realy want to try something new .. but i also want effectivnes ^^

If you want to do some bossing, gc mines is better early, if you just want to map, I'd recommend this is probably better.
thx mate .. lets go .. starting now ..

if someone has some Level crap.. id be thankfull xD
im only level 43 stil using 4 link blade vortex, been reading a few posts here as well.

so it appears we this build is heavily reliant on jewels/abyss jewels?
i mean is there any "transition items" we can use when we are ready to switch to blade flurry or is it mandatory to get impulsa + jewels.
I can vouch that the build isn't the greatest as a league starter. It seems the build relies a lot on a good claw which is very expensive and really good jewels that no one even has yet, and when they do it will be beyond expensive.

Also don't expect to clear super fast like in the video or GIF until you get an inpulsa. I still haven't gotten enough currency to buy one and without one you don't chain or kill the whole map. Don't get me wrong though with a 212 ele DPS claw that I bought for a few chaos let's me clear maps at a decent speed, but don't expect to kill any bosses, it's way to slow.

I'm to lazy to start a new build so I'll be sticking with it and hopefully with an inpulsa it will get better. I'm sure once I do uber lab, get better flasks, and upgrade my items overall it should be more smooth.

I got some questions. When buying a claw does it matter what element is has? for example do I just want the highest ELE claw I can find with ideally 2+ aps? or should we target a certain element like say lighting?

Any tips for clearing bosses faster? or what gem set up is better for bossing and which is better for clearing?
Dernière édition par Swag_Master_Alan, le 3 sept. 2018 14:56:53
Also here to say that this has to be the worst league starter expirience i've ever had. I had major trouble clearing even t1, it actually was easier on a 4link spark setup.

I have no doubt that with GG items this build will be amazing, but the early exprience was just horrible.
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
Sxing a écrit :
Love the idea of this build. I have an important question. What is the core difference from this build to Engineering Eternitys
"Shocking Reave and Bladeflurry Elementalist"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcKEgHIuoyA&t=

This one seems to be a bit more focused on defense since you are using a shield and not a stat stick is that the only core difference?

I am also curious if you could maybe create a guide that helps to transition into this from as BladeVortex Elementalist.

So I am planning on going BV first and then once I have a couple ex I want to transition into this one for more fun

I wasn't aware of this video/build! But I'd say the "fun" part about this build is the inpulsa three-dragons interaction.

As for a transition guide, I might add it in the guide after the initial rush of the new league calms down a little bit!

Im stupid. I just saw that you also leveled with BladeVortex. Thats exactly what I was looking for!!

I have a question though: What do you think is better? Going with an Ele Claw or a phys one and then have phys to lightning in your setup?

Also I couldnt see your ascendancy order anywhere in your build. I took the Herald Ascendancy as my second. Good or bad? O.o

Because I was thinking of going phys to ele conversion with a gem and then equipping Stormchargers!
Hi. I tried this build out as league starter(currently 89) but I dont get the same level of explosions(even with inpulsa and three dragons) as the one shown in the GIF?

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/eGF55crm

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires