[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
junubshun a écrit :
Hi, Exile
Sorry for my poor english. however i have some question of mechanism in chains.

I plan to apply this chains for Jugg.

My Frist Question.
If i link elemental proliferation likes BF - Elem.Pro in Inpulsa.
Does lightning explosion affected by elemental proliferation?

My Second Question.
as far as i know, three dragon makes lightning explosion be frozen.
I want to know, how lightning explosion makes frozen? ( Crit? or Shock Chance? )
Because I think, Conflux is the most important part of this chains.

My Last Question
Maybe same in Second Question.
as far as i know, [Hearld Of Ice - Cold to Fire] affect shock and make chains well
but other Ascendency dont have enough shock chance. so The effect will be small.

Thank you for reading.
It would be a pleasure to answer from only as far as you know. I hope you have a good day.

I wouldn't link elemental prolif to blade flurry or play the build as jugg but you can give it a try, you'll need chance to shock and of course, elementalist conflux and prolif helps a lot. I'm sure you can make the build work to a certain extent on Juggernaut but you'll have to change the skill tree quite a lot

"
Can this build work around Yoke Of suffering or Call Of Brotherhood? We still get shock from HoI. And can it work with another ascendancy beside elementalist?

Yoke and call of the brotherhood are two very valid options, and yes this chain works on other ascendancies just much better on elementalist
Really love the look of this build, how bad do we think the shield charge nerf is going to be however? Slow char?
i know its a weird question but your build seems very good and i wanted to know. do you think it can be ok to farm uber lab?
not better using stat-stick than a shield?
Hello,
Can you please update the lvl guide with the new 3.4 tree?

Thanks
"
Giggzlol a écrit :
Really love the look of this build, how bad do we think the shield charge nerf is going to be however? Slow char?

To be fair, I'll need to test it out before changing the build, whirling blades might prove better but it'll require some testing, however, I don't think the character will be "slow"!
"
illusiiOnz a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks

I just updated with 3.4 trees!

I'll be experimenting a little bit with Spiritual Aid and Spiritual command AND Static strike too very soon so you can expect the guide to change a bit / have more options.
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
illusiiOnz a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks

I'll be experimenting a little bit with Spiritual Aid and Spiritual command AND Static strike too very soon so you can expect the guide to change a bit / have more options.

Can't we just use Whirling blades instead ?
"
imbafromnorthz a écrit :

to be honest you can use whatever you want, if it works well and you like it -- it's good.
"
imbafromnorthz a écrit :
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
illusiiOnz a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks

Of course you can! I might actually start the league with Static Strike elementalist on stream! This build is very flexible and don't be afraid to try some of your ideas out make this build yours

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires