[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
anvilgod a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
anvilgod a écrit :
Dying Sun is ~3 exa, is it worth it? Or is the difference with extra balls barely noticeable?

On my POB
with dying sun is 5M dps
without dyinf sun is 4.4M dps

600k more dps

Isnt mandatory, the build work fine without, and yes is expencive but if u can grab it do it !

is a build based on projectiles , with ancestrall call are 4 more balls

Thanks for the suggestions! Will go for it once I save up.

I've also recorded a T13 Malformation corrupted malformation map with some damage mods so if you want I can upload it and share a link with the video here, could give a quick overview on how the build performs with semi-budget gear.

Sure give me the link video i will put into the thread
I tried a dual grelwood shank gladiator version and while it has been working well enough(can facetank guardians, red elder and got to lvl 240 in the mine and still going down) I fear I have completely messed up the skill tree. Would you maybe mind giving it a look over and offering a little improvement?

Character is blockermania.
Dernière édition par Purdurabo12, le 14 sept. 2018 08:19:59
just copy his skiklltree, how bout dat
"
Purdurabo12 a écrit :
I tried a dual grelwood shank gladiator version and while it has been working well enough(can facetank guardians, red elder and got to lvl 240 in the mine and still going down) I fear I have completely messed up the skill tree. Would you maybe mind giving it a look over and offering a little improvement?

Character is blockermania.

Gladiator DW is a good option, im trying shield version, the tankyness is so good but the dps not too much...

Your skill tree is good , no wrong path, only you can go to golem blood and jewell socket near that and drop cloath and chain if ur res are ok .

Just 2 questions:
I saw u are using ele overload
ur chance to hit ?

At least a decent accurancy must be 90%

And

whats ur block chance in HO?

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

ur chance to hit ?

And

In game it claims I have a 91% hit chance but on POB it says 94%. And I am currently sitting at 55% block in Hideout though i am considering a red nightmare jewel to bring that higher.
Dernière édition par Purdurabo12, le 15 sept. 2018 03:48:20
"
Purdurabo12 a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

ur chance to hit ?

And

In game it claims I have a 91% hit chance but on POB it says 94%. And I am currently sitting at 55% block in Hideout though i am considering a red nightmare jewel to bring that higher.

The "problem" on gladiator that i saw is the stun immunity only on block, i tried a dw but I was stunned too much ... the damage is better on dw ofc

Red nightmare its like 5-6 ex , and near devotion give us 4% chance to block and the extra chaos damage dont work cuz avatar of fire. expencive solution

I love bringer of rain, but you waste 1 link ( melee phys ) cuz is a projectiles build

So you must to choose if do more damage or get more tankyness.

I wanted to try this gladiator variant but it did not satisfy me at all
, is more tanky , but the best combination damage/tank is champion i think.

These are just considerations on how these objects work, it does not mean that they are wrong choices.

BTW over 90% chance to hit is very good , if u can get loreweave is the best choise ( phys damage, few crit chance, ele damage and extra max res)

Anyways

The most important thing is always personalize the build and you did it, try different combination based on ur playstyle

Lemme know ur progress

Dave

Hello. I'm using this setup and just got to mapping. I have a quick question. Why are you transitioning from tabula to loreweave and not something in between, like a belly of the beast? I'm playing HC so I'm looking for ways to improve my health and defenses overall.

Thanks in advance
"
archaonn7 a écrit :
Hello. I'm using this setup and just got to mapping. I have a quick question. Why are you transitioning from tabula to loreweave and not something in between, like a belly of the beast? I'm playing HC so I'm looking for ways to improve my health and defenses overall.

Thanks in advance

I had a loreweave and broke it on altar ...

So running tabula to save some currency to get again loreweave... but u can use what u want before loreweave, a rare chest or belly ...
I seem to be having issues with mana, I seems like I'm not even leaching any mana. Thoughts on what it might be?
"
Moist4Jesus a écrit :
I seem to be having issues with mana, I seems like I'm not even leaching any mana. Thoughts on what it might be?

I dont know man, i never had a mana problem...maybe u ran a "no leech map" or u have always this problem ?

I Saw ur char , u need vaal haste not the simply haste... u can craft life or phys damage on ammy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires