[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Sacrifized a écrit :
Updated gear a bit, sitting at lvl 86, 5,2k life, everything goes smooth as butter, breaking in to T10 maps right now, total fun to play:

Most is placeholder gear and selffound (boots, belt, amulet) so insanely big room for improvement, still haven't got a Watcher's Eye with LGOH hence the TT, will be my next purchase most probably. Loreweave is six-link because i rolled Fated Connections and i don't plan on playing a different character this league, definitly need to divine it for 80 res soon.

Hey !

Good work

Attention on your blood rage lvl, dont work the phanteon trick right now.
u must proc blood rage on CWDT before immortal call to be sure it works.

ATM you runnig anger and heral of ash , right ? and u are levelling vitality for next watcher eye ? im thinking right ?

You are lucky man for that prophecy !! :D

There is a big margin of improvement , but you doing well

Yeah, just downgraded Bloodrage, was switching out gems last night before bed, the Bloodrage was in my other CWDT setup before, I only realized how the Pantheon trick works from one of your last posts, your original gem links in OP has Bloodrage in the CWDT - Flammability - Lightning Golem setup, might wanna change that or add a note! Anyways, you did a real nice job with the skilltree, i played a Molten Strike Sword'n'Board build from someone else last league and it didn't even come close to yours.

EDIT: Yes, running HoA + Anger and leveling Vitality. Hope i can get a Watcher's Eye today. Still need to do uberlab as well, i went with Fortify first for safety (i also have Enfeeble to switch out for Flammability if i need to) so a huge damage increase is still waiting for me from that. I'd also like to add that "% blind on hit" abyss jewel modifier is a great way to add even more survivability and is cheap to make/get.
Dernière édition par Sacrifized, le 9 sept. 2018 04:22:46
"
EUDiaBoLuS a écrit :
i hope this is not your gem setup, cuz you don't even proc most cast on damage taken things (not even the molten shell, it's too high level... cmon man that's really basic stuff.

If you gem correctly, you can't really go for Kaoms

also, you have a 6 link belly but no flasks? that's weird.

do you have wildfire gems and the correct passive tree?

also, your rings and amulet are kinda bad! you want physical or fire damage, life, all res. dex/int if possible.

Thanks a lot man for your kindly advice, now I have some of more questions and defends.

1. About the molten shell, yes that was my stupid fault.
2. About the flask and belly, what I think is very simple, I just need a 6-link armor that is not blank in option like tabu rasa, just need an armor that have 6-link and also good res/30-40% hp for survivability and ofcourse affordable than loreweave 6-link at the moment. Then, I weight what should I go first armor or flask in my current budget so I go armor because I try using flasks like Wise Oak to make fire res cap highest and combo with dying sun and the damage isn't that significant in path of build compare to significant of more survivability of belly that gives me and also dying sun is very expensive for me to purchase now, so if I use only wise oak without dying sun if I correct doesn't it is a waste of using wise oak? please correct me :)
3. Yes I have a very good spec of wildfire you can look through my pob link or skill tree on official poe link in my character info, as well as the kill tree is also correctly and straight forward :)
4. about ring and amulet, like I said at number 2. I might build and upgrade/adapt this build in the concept of more survivability than damage and I have reason if you use path of build like me I have already place some phy/fire damage on rings amulet like you said but it is not significant on damage and I don't have enough budget like now for all options as you list so I choose res/life as a significant survivability options.

Any more nice suggest or clarification from a my detailed information here, please dont hesitated.
"
Zcy7the a écrit :
"
EUDiaBoLuS a écrit :
i hope this is not your gem setup, cuz you don't even proc most cast on damage taken things (not even the molten shell, it's too high level... cmon man that's really basic stuff.

If you gem correctly, you can't really go for Kaoms

also, you have a 6 link belly but no flasks? that's weird.

do you have wildfire gems and the correct passive tree?

also, your rings and amulet are kinda bad! you want physical or fire damage, life, all res. dex/int if possible.

Thanks a lot man for your kindly advice, now I have some of more questions and defends.

1. About the molten shell, yes that was my stupid fault.
2. About the flask and belly, what I think is very simple, I just need a 6-link armor that is not blank in option like tabu rasa, just need an armor that have 6-link and also good res/30-40% hp for survivability and ofcourse affordable than loreweave 6-link at the moment. Then, I weight what should I go first armor or flask in my current budget so I go armor because I try using flasks like Wise Oak to make fire res cap highest and combo with dying sun and the damage isn't that significant in path of build compare to significant of more survivability of belly that gives me and also dying sun is very expensive for me to purchase now, so if I use only wise oak without dying sun if I correct doesn't it is a waste of using wise oak? please correct me :)
3. Yes I have a very good spec of wildfire you can look through my pob link or skill tree on official poe link in my character info, as well as the kill tree is also correctly and straight forward :)
4. about ring and amulet, like I said at number 2. I might build and upgrade/adapt this build in the concept of more survivability than damage and I have reason if you use path of build like me I have already place some phy/fire damage on rings amulet like you said but it is not significant on damage and I don't have enough budget like now for all options as you list so I choose res/life as a significant survivability options.

Any more nice suggest or clarification from a my detailed information here, please dont hesitated.

Hey mate !! read my answer there are better tips

"Hey mate, im going now on Shaper's guardian on gladiator version and yes, is more tanky, but take more time to kill bosses cuz the damage is lower.

For your gear you dont realy need kaom root ... you get stun immunity from champion and freez/chill immunity from helmet.
look for rare boots with life/res.

You dont have a good phys/fire damage rolls on ammy/ring/gloves

The blood rage/immortal call/phanteon trick is better if you put in the same link in this order: CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal call to make sure the trick works always.

Your flask are very bad.
you need first wise aok - make you sure to get fire res high than other res
a non life flask with anti curse
a non life flask with anti bleed
( non life flask cuz when you HP go full you will lose the flask effect)
Get a silver flask

before Belly you should have taken a better rare thing: rings/ammy/flasks

You can get a better rolls on swords for few chaos

I hope i helped you"

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Zcy7the a écrit :
Hi Anal_Bleeding, first of all thanks for your sharing this nice build.
Now I would like to share my progress on your build.
Currently, I have been completed all 4 guardians today and I have plan to go for shaper tommorrow. Anyway, I have some questions.

1. Does the New Gladiator Alternative block build that you recently post is better than the original champion one? I mean on my regular build at the moment even I have pass all guardians but I lose some of portal I feel not tanky like you did in the video with only 6100HP and with tabu rasa I die a lot some time.

2. From question 1. So maybe if you can look in through my item and setup please suggest/advice that what I did wrong on the build because I think currently my progress of build is even better than your budget tabu rasa version.
And yes here is my Path of Build for more information:
https://pastebin.com/NQ9FXx7U
ù

Hey mate, im going now on Shaper's guardian on gladiator version and yes, is more tanky, but take more time to kill bosses cuz the damage is lower.

For your gear you dont realy need kaom root ... you get stun immunity from champion and freez/chill immunity from helmet.
look for rare boots with life/res.

You dont have a good phys/fire damage rolls on ammy/ring/gloves

The blood rage/immortal call/phanteon trick is better if you put in the same link in this order: CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal call to make sure the trick works always.

Your flask are very bad.
you need first wise aok - make you sure to get fire res high than other res
a non life flask with anti curse
a non life flask with anti bleed
( non life flask cuz when you HP go full you will lose the flask effect)
Get a silver flask

before Belly you should have taken a better rare thing: rings/ammy/flasks

You can get a better rolls on swords for few chaos

I hope i helped you

Dave

Again first of all thank you a lot for your kindly and fastly feedback on every advices and suggestions.

Now, I have some more questions, defends, and information that I would like share as well what I thinking of in order for you to directly/correctly coach me in the right way :)

1. I use kaom root because I think at the moment I calculated the damage in Path of build and I was ok about the overall damage now and I just thought that I need more survivability over damage (just my style of play) also I can manage to fit all 75/75/75 res and all important skill gem already in every gear so boot slot is free for anything so I went for a huge life buff that just it! very simple. So as you said you suggest me to look for boot that give me life/res isn't it not correct? because if you look it through my pob link you will see that res is already max from what I clarify above and yes for life kaom give me a lot of 19x life isn't it and my kaom also currupt with 100 hp regen so overall isn't it is a fairly good choice? Can you give more detailed on this dave? :)

2. For a good phys/fire damage rolls on ammy/ring/gloves, as I reply to EUDiaBoLuS, what I said is "I might build and upgrade/adapt this build in the concept of more survivability than damage and I have reason if you use path of build like me I have already place some phy/fire damage on rings amulet like you said but it is not significant on damage and I don't have enough budget like now for all options as you list so I choose res/life as a significant survivability options." from this, even I try to boost survivability but survivability is still my problem if you understand me cleary at the beginning you will know that damage is not my problem but survivability is.

3. About the phanteon trick is very new information for me and really all along helpfulness information from you, so I will go look for what it is and learn about it thank you very much, because right now I just understand from what you state is that I have to change the order of link but I still don't know what is phanteon trick, it also very appreciated if you give some detailed on this and fyi. right now I didn't do the patheon yet I mean I didn't correct any soul yet does it important to quickly go finished set up and fullfilled the patheon?

4. About the flask and about the wise oak, as I reply to EUDiaBoLuS "About the flask and belly, what I think is very simple, I just need a 6-link armor that is not blank in option like tabu rasa, just need an armor that have 6-link and also good res/30-40% hp for survivability and ofcourse affordable than loreweave 6-link at the moment. Then, I weight what should I go first armor or flask in my current budget so I go armor because I try using flasks like Wise Oak to make fire res cap highest and combo with dying sun and the damage isn't that significant in path of build compare to significant of more survivability of belly that gives me and also dying sun is very expensive for me to purchase now, *so if I use only wise oak without dying sun if I correct doesn't it is a waste of using wise oak? please correct me :)"

5. About the sword same as concept of budget/performance but yes I will fullfilled all to max to the greatest one in finally even the damage is not significant increase. But it is not the improvement that I need to here in order for more survivability.

Lastly, I'm thinking of respect skill and repect ascendancy to gladiator for relying on block that might help me fullfilled my concept of survivability on this build, my play style is ok with more time on killing boss but give me more chill on playing not too much step tactic, so it would be very help full a lot if you upload some videos on the gladiator version on all guardians and shaper.

Thank you for your time a lot Dave,
Mark
Dernière édition par Zcy7the, le 9 sept. 2018 06:11:23
"

Again first of all thank you a lot for your kindly and fastly feedback on every advices and suggestions.

Now, I have some more questions, defends, and information that I would like share as well what I thinking of in order for you to directly/correctly coach me in the right way :)

-Kaom root is a bad choise cuz you can buy a good rare boot with like 80/100 hp , res and movement speed. this res allow to u to buy a cheaper ammy/rings/gloves whit less res but with more damage.

-The phanteon trick is this:

With first upgreade on Arakaali phanteon, Arachnoxia ( when you stop getting damage over time u get 50% more life regen )

So blood rage is physical damage over time, when ur CWDT activated cast blood rage then immortal call that make you immune to phys damage.

So when you CWDT go up you always get 50% more life regen.

-You can swap flamability for enfeeble is a good choise

- Flask in path of exile are very important, just a little adjustment on those make ur run more comfortable

wise more damage - less damage on ur lower res
curse immunity , not on life flask
bleed immunity, not on life flask
silver flask for 20% more attack speed

ur anti burning, anti shock, increased armour are so bad here

-Have a belly its ok is a good option, but try to emprove ur rare items

And i check ur pob again, ur res MUST be +34 over 75 for elemental weakness maps curse

I will put some gladiator video

Dave
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 9 sept. 2018 07:03:53
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"

-Kaom root is a bad choise cuz you can buy a good rare boot with like 80/100 hp , res and movement speed. this res allow to u to buy a cheaper ammy/rings/gloves whit less res but with more damage.

-The phanteon trick is this:

With first upgreade on Arakaali phanteon, Arachnoxia ( when you stop getting damage over time u get 50% more life regen )

So blood rage is physical damage over time, when ur CWDT activated cast blood rage then immortal call that make you immune to phys damage.

So when you CWDT go up you always get 50% more life regen.

-You can swap flamability for enfeeble is a good choise

- Flask in path of exile are very important, just a little adjustment on those make ur run more comfortable

wise more damage - less damage on ur lower res
curse immunity , not on life flask
bleed immunity, not on life flask
silver flask for 20% more attack speed

ur anti burning, anti shock, increased armour are so bad here

-Have a belly its ok is a good option, but try to emprove ur rare items

And i check ur pob again, ur res MUST be +34 over 75 for elemental weakness maps curse

I will put some gladiator video

Dave

THANK YOU DAVE!!! FOR SUCH A LOVELY, CLEARY AND FASTLY REPLY :))))

I will took all your advices and reconfig my build again, will feedback to you soon as well.

Oh and wait to look forward for your Gladiator version videos! << I think this version would make me confortable play than standard regular champion version, if I feels right :)
Can i do this on DHC?
What proc over jugg version?
Dernière édition par kabytos, le 9 sept. 2018 09:50:33
"
kabytos a écrit :
Can i do this on DHC?
What proc over jugg version?

Hey

This is one of the best tank build i have played

but

Mandatory unique are high lvl required, like swords/helm, im not a HC player, so u need a good strategy before Blood Acqueduct.
Life gain on hit on molten strike during act is very powerfull, so should be easy lvl up. There are claw too that have Gain on hit implicit can help ur runs.

Mandatory can be expencive in HC like watcher eye.

Grab before fortitute for fortify buff before worthy foe, and run resolute tecnique till 100% chance to hit champion.

Swap flamability for enfeeble.

If you know what r u doing can be a good HC build i think.

Dave
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 9 sept. 2018 10:10:33
Another minor gear update:

Got my Watcher's Eye finally, these are definitly not budget this league, though. On the plus side, i feel even more indestructible than before (the last death somewhere around lvl 65 i think). What should be my next gear upgrade? I'm thinking on getting a Stygian Vise for another abyss slot next is my best option (belt isn't great anyways) and i probably will get an elder ring with LGOH for added safety, that both sound good?

Also, how about getting "Onslaught on flask use" from Delve Abyss Jewel and ditching the Silver Flask? Don't know how rare those are, though or if there even is a better flask to use than Silver in its place.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires