[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Thanks for the build! Starts really cheap. Shaper and uber atziri done deathless on first try!

my crap gear
Everything but loreweave and helmet was found on the floor.

lvling
for leveling i used this ring

That is not my fault!
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Надо запомнить -> https://ficbook.net/readfic/11740362
Dernière édition par mtr6401, le 22 sept. 2018 15:10:05
"1.1% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality"

Is this a good mod for "Watcher's eye"?
"
archaonn7 a écrit :
"1.1% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality"

Is this a good mod for "Watcher's eye"?

Hey !

Life gain on hit the mandatory !!

if u can get gain on hit and leech too on vitality u can save 4 points from vitality void nodes tree.

what would be the best way to upgrade my current gear? wanted to get other peoples inputs into what i should do
"
hispanicbuddha a écrit :
what would be the best way to upgrade my current gear? wanted to get other peoples inputs into what i should do

Hey !!

Resolute tecnique implicit on sword is wrong, you need crit chance

You need to link CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal Call in this order to be sure his proc always

Xoph blood is the best ammy here

Devoto is a good alternative for a lot of dex attack / speed

Some jewels very bad, You need only phys or fire damage other ele damage dont works

Other gear is good

How is going this build for you ? lemme know you impressions

Dave
so its worth losing resolute for the LoH? Just want to make sure. eventually when i have the money again i would like to get a xoph I have apretty good loreweave too but my life takes a bit of a hit
"
hispanicbuddha a écrit :
so its worth losing resolute for the LoH? Just want to make sure. eventually when i have the money again i would like to get a xoph I have apretty good loreweave too but my life takes a bit of a hit

Resolute tecnique drop all ur chance to crit, you need that chance for elemental overload. You dont realy need resolte... And u already have 100% chance to hit from champion

With loreweave u get more damage and elemental damage reduction, but lose some hp. But at final tree we have over 200% increased life from tree u can hit 6k+ hp easy with cheap gear

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 24 sept. 2018 20:42:31
Really fun build, enjoying it a lot!

For some reason though I keep getting 1-shot in Uber Lab. It doesn't make any sense, Im able to get through everything else so far without much problem. I'm still kind of a noob and learning to use my flasks correctly, could that be it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
"
wick286 a écrit :
Really fun build, enjoying it a lot!

For some reason though I keep getting 1-shot in Uber Lab. It doesn't make any sense, Im able to get through everything else so far without much problem. I'm still kind of a noob and learning to use my flasks correctly, could that be it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi !

I check your char, your gear are good.

Just little tips:

Try to get anti bleed on sulphur or another utility flask, not on life cuz when ur life go on full the effect will disappears. On utility flask the effect is always up on flask duration.

Life gain on hit on whirling is useless, put faster attack instead.

Vaal haste need increased duration link

For Uber lab:

-If u wanna run it more safe swap flamability for enfeeble
-You must dodge Izaro slam- in particular at last fase if he is full buffed
-Try to cast fortify whit whirling for its effect, maybe you get 1shot when ur fortify was down

After ypu get perma fortify ur game will be more easy.

Dave
How do i get 32 balls?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires