[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Ah yeah okay, sorry... Totally missed that 1 sentence of "wait to use anger cause of low mana"... sorry, and thx.
"
i know anger is not really needed but if u could get one with both what anger roll is the best one? or it pointless loving the build so far :)

depend what u prefere

if u can get anger fire leech u can drop duelist life leech

if u prefere more dps anger fire penentratio, extra fire from phys, more fire damage

crit multi and covert is useless

As I said, I'm going slow this league

hit right now red maps, and the budget set up with ichimonji / thief torment work so well

T11 map on like 50c gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYRpj5iYqc0
Again another question: How does that "immortal call" part work - the pantheon trick as you call it. I have it in that order, but the immortal call never seems to proc. Sorry, am new to PoE, this is first build I ever play, so learning the game.
"
shadowravenn_007 a écrit :
Again another question: How does that "immortal call" part work - the pantheon trick as you call it. I have it in that order, but the immortal call never seems to proc. Sorry, am new to PoE, this is first build I ever play, so learning the game.

No problem man

first u must pay attention on the level of the gems

cast when damage taken have a max level of gem that can be support

caste when damage taken --> blood rage( that give us physical damge over time )
--> immortal call that give us immunity from phys damage

with arakaali pantheon and his first upgreade(queen of the great tangle) we gain 50% more life regen
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"

No problem man

with arakaali pantheon and his first upgreade(queen of the great tangle) we gain 50% more life regen

ah yeah, I see, but where do you get endurance charges from? My immortal call&blood rage are below CWDT needed lvl to work, but it seems the immortal call one never does anything?
"
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"

No problem man

ah yeah, I see, but where do you get endurance charges from? My immortal call&blood rage are below CWDT needed lvl to work, but it seems the immortal call one never does anything?

doesn't matter if ur immortal call during more time , just need to proc

we gain endurance on jugg version from ascendancy , but isnt required
I think i'm finally caught up, haha... So we take it not for the idea of having the immortal call "ability" running, it's only there to get that proc off for the arakaali. So you don't even see the immortal call proccing, but the arakaali effect will basically kick in...thanks for explaining it dude :)
Dernière édition par shadowravenn_007, le 13 déc. 2018 04:14:01
You can link Leap Slam and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun on Champion for charge on non Jugg charcter, but you dont need Endu for Immortal Call, Endu five you more buff time
Counts +Fire Damage for this build or is it only +Elemental Damage?

I'am confused - your tree took 2x +12% Fire Damage instead of 1x Elemental Damage. Why not more +Fire Damage - there is one big spot in range.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires