[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
wow the watchers eye is 4ex at minute what anger roll would be good with vit loh roll?

we need LGOH on watcher eye from vitality

anger mod isnt mandatory
"
kowal86 a écrit :
Hey Dave and the others ;)

Wanted to share with u my 20sec movie with my Jugg :P

Still need to work on Damage cuz sometimes feels like its not enough :(
Can't wait for Grelwoods ;)

But survivability is -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD_nwYEnbeQ

85lvl so far and 5k HP without all life nodes and good life gear

PS. Don't even know how many blades were there :P

PS2. Sorry for the freemovie ads but wanted to convert quick and didn't have any better ^^

Cheers!
Peter

That's it
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
What do you think about "Carnage Heart" Amulet?

It gives us up to 40% more DMG while leeching (and we leech all the time)...sounds rly strong.

to start the league its ok , some stats and res

btw LGOH isnt a leech and ur normal leech is remove on full life , so that 40% dmg work on 50%
"
duketwo a écrit :
What is the best 6l gem setup for boss killing (shaper..)?

same setup for all things

look gem set up in guide
"
Chapterhouse16 a écrit :
You're recommending Champion to everyone but you seem to always be playing Juggernaut.

I start this build on champion and did all content so ez

i find myself better on jugg cuz i want farm uber elder and with unstoppable (we cant be slow) that fight will be more easy .

jugg have less dps then champion , but right now i prefer some tankyness

champion is tank too, i was able to tank shaper slam on 7k life

not so different , just choose what u prefer
Hey, is there a big difference between Jugg and Champ? Both I am talking about DMG and TANK, because I noticed on profiles that the vast majority play here as Jugg I just started and I would not want to say on a high level that I need to reroll on Jugg. There must be something that causes the majority to go to the Jugg. Ahh and how manny hit chance you have on Jugg?
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 13 déc. 2018 01:26:36
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Hey, is there a big difference between Jugg and Champ? Both I am talking about DMG and TANK, because I noticed on profiles that the vast majority play here as Jugg I just started and I would not want to say on a high level that I need to reroll on Jugg. There must be something that causes the majority to go to the Jugg. Ahh and how manny hit chance you have on Jugg?

Hi man

i personaly run jugg for untoppable ascendancy( cant be slow, uber elder will be easy)

right now i prefere mo safty way

champion is a great choise , i did all content very easy on it ! and u will get more dps

on jugg without accuracy on ur rare u will get 93% / 95 % chace to hit

the only accuracy on ur gear are grelwood
I have mana issues because of that anger and vitality mana reserved part... How to deal with this? I don't have enlightened up yet, will that be the difference? I can barely cast some MS then i'm out of mana...
"
shadowravenn_007 a écrit :
I have mana issues because of that anger and vitality mana reserved part... How to deal with this? I don't have enlightened up yet, will that be the difference? I can barely cast some MS then i'm out of mana...

what ur lvl ?

if u are levelling plz read the levelling section ( i dont run anger till my dps is good for leech )

if u are in maps ichimonji reduced ur mana reserv of 5% each

and make sure u have mana leech, or mana gain from thief
i know anger is not really needed but if u could get one with both what anger roll is the best one? or it pointless loving the build so far :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires