[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
darclon888 a écrit :
got another question that nobody was able to answer me in-game....whats the point in dual wielding grelwood, do any of its stats stack together?

from DW we got:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

and from grelwood we got 2 extra projectiles for each sword
"
Threemm a écrit :
Hey, started with your build this league, kinda new to PoE, started in Delve.

I did my first Elder (on yellow tier) with 50c investement. Lost the firt time because i had no clue what was happening and went deathless on my second try.
And i'm in the process of spawning another one, as i hope to drop a shank or any valuable item i could sell to buy the shank + the watcher's eye.

Working well for me - as a Champ ! I still get OS by syndicate members from time to time tho

thanks for ur post, let us konw ur progress

"
loczek123 a écrit :

This will be work for Phanteon proc? Or Golem must be the last one?

u right it work
Couple questions, one is if you could provide a 3.5 of the gems you are using because im looking at the original post then I see in comments a whole different set up. What should I be using and with what links?

Also is the watchers eye really needed for this build to work well in high tier? I play on xbox and to get one of those I need to sell one of my kidneys.

So far though it is a interesting build and fun.
why dont u put perseverance in item list? one of the best belts for champion
"
Guhpy a écrit :
Couple questions, one is if you could provide a 3.5 of the gems you are using because im looking at the original post then I see in comments a whole different set up. What should I be using and with what links?

Also is the watchers eye really needed for this build to work well in high tier? I play on xbox and to get one of those I need to sell one of my kidneys.

the gems link are always the same ...

look the guide, dont look my char right now( cuz is still in progress)

im going so slow this league cuz lot of work
"
Guhpy a écrit :

the gems link are always the same ...

look the guide, dont look my char right now( cuz is still in progress)

im going so slow this league cuz lot of work
Ok thank you, I will use the Gems you show in the guide.
Best build out there absoluty budget got the two Grelwood shank for about 2ex each, after that the build destroyed all the content, i want to say thank u for the Budget build :D
Hard to still call this a Budget build when grelwoods are running 2ex each right now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires