[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Hey,

first of all thanks for the Guide. First time that i play a MS.

I´m on my way to red maps and for now i have no problems at t11-12.

What do u think is better a 6 Link first ore the second Grelwood? I would go for the Grelwood first an try in that time to Six link a Belly

That´s my current gear

"
dxbatanxd a écrit :
im currently using the Blade of Cunning node
but saw the Primeval Force, how about with that? take 9 nodes but get like 15k dps on balls

yeah primeval force is a very good dps point , but is far (for me) i prefere stay in the marauder path ( more str = more hp and some dps from iron grip)

i always prefere the tank way instead some more dps ...

anyway i did al content on this build in the last 2 league so dps isnt a problem
Omg price on the Grelwood Shank is murderous..... Before 24h is 2,7ex now 3,3-3,5++
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :
Omg price on the Grelwood Shank is murderous..... Before 24h is 2,7ex now 3,3-3,5++

that sword are going up and down i saw 1.3 , 5 , 3 ex

its only first league days
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :

And man can u tell me did we use War Baner? u write in the guide "-War banner is OP" but u dont use him.?
"
dxbatanxd a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

for be sure the pantheon trick pro always u must have CWDT-BR-IM setup gem

and for now on low level using this setup on low lvl ... when i go in higher maps i will boost the gem level

on boss can be that ur BR go down if u forget to cast it

yeah, recently thinked about that, u need faster regen when u get to low life, so is better high level cwdt->br->ic->increased duration/curse or molten shell

Increased duration is a waste i think

we have 4 endurance and IM work around 3.5 sec , and in 4 sec we get back all 4 endurance
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :

And man can u tell me did we use War Baner? u write in the guide "-War banner is OP" but u dont use him.?

I used it im just lazy to use it rigt now

its like a second totem , too much bottons for me :D

but its realy OP
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
RIDEK1992 a écrit :

find a empty socket and put it, is nice, just dont forget to put it on the ground with the tótem and vaal haste, xD
Does this build work without Watcher Eye? That jewel is completely out of the question especially in start of league and still is 30+ ex even a few weeks in. (I also chose to do this league on xbox so everything is twice the price)
hey there! thanks for the guide.....im using this as league starter for this league. i never player MS before and im only around lvl50 now. i made a rush to avatar of fire and elemental overload...on the way i picked up a little health and duelist leech. so now i just thought im gonna buy iron grip next but buying it gave me 0.0% dmg. am i missing something? shouldnt this increase the dmg of the molten strike balls? strangely its not doing anything...

cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires