[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Update :)

Bought 2 ichi's and thief... and other rare gear... spend like 50c today but was worth... cant believe in my luck today :) Dropped 1ex from T1 map and 2nd ex 5mins ago from my 1st ulab

:D

Cheers...
i hope ur RNG 'll be as good as mine ;)
"
kowal86 a écrit :
Update :)

Bought 2 ichi's and thief... and other rare gear... spend like 50c today but was worth... cant believe in my luck today :) Dropped 1ex from T1 map and 2nd ex 5mins ago from my 1st ulab

:D

Cheers...
i hope ur RNG 'll be as good as mine ;)

only 1 for now
Hey there,
Im actually curious how important thiefs ring is. Right now im lvl 71 my survability and dmg are great and my two rings give me a tons of resists, so is it better to stick with em or invest in thiefs ring?
"
Hyp0x20 a écrit :
Hey there,
Im actually curious how important thiefs ring is. Right now im lvl 71 my survability and dmg are great and my two rings give me a tons of resists, so is it better to stick with em or invest in thiefs ring?

if u are good now continue on ur way, but gain on hit with molten strike is superior then only normal leech ..
"
Hyp0x20 a écrit :
Hey there,

LAter you'll need more DMG, means different weapons and LOH from the Ring is BIS for surviving.

You can also run rare Claws with life on hit on them but theyre more expenisive than the unique swords + the ring.
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 11 déc. 2018 16:41:18
@TE: What Weapons will u take for Red Maps before 2x Grelwood Shank?
What you think of Beltimber Blade Instead of Ishimonji for wait Grellwood ?
I searched all 32 pages and could not find any reference to Razor of the Seventh Sun. I ran the numbers in PoB and it looks like you get more damage from either a 7th Sun+ Ichimonji or even more with 2x 7th Sun.

I'm not second guessing this solid build, I just want to know if there is an unseen reason why Ichimonji is being suggested and 7th Sun isn't mentioned... until you can afford endgame gear, that is.

It's still league start, so everything is more expensive than it will be in a week or two, so I am just investigating more economic alternatives.

BTW, a tip for anyone looking to use The Nomad Studded belt.

It's currently cheaper to pick up a The Magnate and upgrade it through a The Great Leader of the North prophecy.

almost done all the t4 maps... what's your strat for atlas in this league? thanks!
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :

almost done all the t4 maps... what's your strat for atlas in this league? thanks!

yo man

i have almost like ir gear ( im running thief torment )

and running yellow maps right now without any issues

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires