[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
darclon888 a écrit :
hey there! thanks for the guide.....im using this as league starter for this league. i never player MS before and im only around lvl50 now. i made a rush to avatar of fire and elemental overload...on the way i picked up a little health and duelist leech. so now i just thought im gonna buy iron grip next but buying it gave me 0.0% dmg. am i missing something? shouldnt this increase the dmg of the molten strike balls? strangely its not doing anything...

cheers

the iron grip dont work on ut tool tip cuz tootip show the melee skill

if u are using POB make sure u select magma balls dps
Just curious on Haste and Vitality are we using the Vaal version? Even at level 74 dont have enough mana for those two plus Anger and HoA. I dont have the Enlighten Support yet so I figured that was the missing piece to be able to run all 4.
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
darclon888 a écrit :
hey there! thanks for the guide.....im using this as league starter for this league. i never player MS before and im only around lvl50 now. i made a rush to avatar of fire and elemental overload...on the way i picked up a little health and duelist leech. so now i just thought im gonna buy iron grip next but buying it gave me 0.0% dmg. am i missing something? shouldnt this increase the dmg of the molten strike balls? strangely its not doing anything...

cheers

the iron grip dont work on ut tool tip cuz tootip show the melee skill

if u are using POB make sure u select magma balls dps

ohhh okay i didnt know that! thank you. ill check it out in POB

greetings
Hey im lvl 78 and following the build it's pretty nice.
but having a problem because the Grelwood Shank is 2 expensive for me, what would you recomend?
thank you
yeah talking about the grelwood shank.....its really very expensive :( do you think the prices will drop by alot or whats your recommendation? i currently have 2x ichimonji in my box waiting for lvl 58...
"
ambleside a écrit :
Hey im lvl 78 and following the build it's pretty nice.
but having a problem because the Grelwood Shank is 2 expensive for me, what would you recomend?
thank you

can u read last pages, 2x ichmonji
I have a question bcs of the jewels.

Does only "adds x to y fire damage to attacks" work here or can I also buy jewels with cold, Light or phys dmg?

Will this count the same damagevise?
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 12 déc. 2018 08:22:36
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
I have a question bcs of the jewels.

Does only "adds x to y fire damage to attacks" work here or can I also buy jewels with cold, Light or phys dmg?

Will this count the same damagevise?

If I'm not wrong, the order of preference is :

physical > fire > cold = lightning
chaos = zero damage (don't use Atziri's Promise !)

This is because of Molten Strike and Avatar of Fire. In total you convert 100% phys to fire, and because both modifiers will be counted (to phys and fire), it gives the most damage. After fire is nice because you will deal 100% of the damage, but only use the modifier to fire/elemental damage not the ones of physical. Finally, cold and lightning will only deal 50% of there damage because of avatar of fire, and you probably have much less cold/lightning modifiers than fire.
Do you recommend getting gems to lvl 20, then getting the ez 20 qual craft and releveling? Nowhere near this point (finals have been consuming my life) So i thought id ask
can please anyone t ell me if my helmet CWDT setup in this order will trigger the arakaali regen buff or do i have to arrange them differently? thnx in advance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires