[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

I've tried this build and i really enjoyed it, but i actually put a twist on it and tried to do the berserker with the same tree, and i must say its pretty good aswell. not as tanky, but the dps is better. thank you a bunch for inspiring me to do this kind of build ! maybe you could give it a look and maybe add an option to make berserker slightly more viable ? :D
Dernière édition par xXxMlgqckscpxXx, le 26 mars 2019 21:12:49
"
xXxMlgqckscpxXx a écrit :
I've tried this build and i really enjoyed it, but i actually put a twist on it and tried to do the berserker with the same tree, and i must say its pretty good aswell. not as tanky, but the dps is better. thank you a bunch for inspiring me to do this kind of build ! maybe you could give it a look and maybe add an option to make berserker slightly more viable ? :D

Ye, its all fun untill you die twice in a hour to random reflect mob popping out of abbys.
Been seeing people claim that the build is still fine as champion in this thread. Does this mean that the nerf did not hit hard enough to warrant switching to raider over champion?
Hello everyone.
Can someone help me with understand how insta leech overcap amount work?
In POB I have 1kk DPS but only 740 life leech? this 740 life leech was when I have 100k DPS. what I need to do for overcap life leech more then those 740? all passive skill tree the same as in guide little bit differents in equip, but bloodseekers is equiped. I think overcap give me bloodseekers and damage but its not=( Whats give me this life leech overcap? Just for test in POB on my own build(which looks like the same as this) I unequip ALL jewels, bottles, configuration checkboxes, items(except 2 bloodseekers) and my DPS is 51k but my life leech already 824, what am I doing wrong and how its work?
Dernière édition par Multyashka, le 30 mars 2019 04:09:55
"
Multyashka a écrit :
Hello everyone.
Can someone help me with understand how insta leech overcap amount work?
In POB I have 1kk DPS but only 740 life leech? this 740 life leech was when I have 100k DPS. what I need to do for overcap life leech more then those 740? all passive skill tree the same as in guide little bit differents in equip, but bloodseekers is equiped. I think overcap give me bloodseekers and damage but its not=( Whats give me this life leech overcap? Just for test in POB on my own build(which looks like the same as this) I unequip ALL jewels, bottles, configuration checkboxes, items(except 2 bloodseekers) and my DPS is 51k but my life leech already 824, what am I doing wrong and how its work?

3.6 nerfed leeching. Leech is now capped at 10% of your max HP per hit (if you have 8k HP, you can leech max. 800HP per hit). Thats why build was changed to raider as raider has way higher attack speed.
"
3.6 nerfed leeching. Leech is now capped at 10% of your max HP per hit (if you have 8k HP, you can leech max. 800HP per hit). Thats why build was changed to raider as raider has way higher attack speed.

I understand this, Im on raider, on my own end-game build I have 100k life leech, but I dont understand where I take that amount of life leech? now Im 70lvl, I have 200k DPS and ONLY 740 life leech? where I take 120k life leech? ^_^
If in POB i raise up my damage from 209k(damage on 2 pic) to 3.5kk life leech didnt change a lot(from 738 to ~850), must be way MORE(about 40k+) life leech, why?.
1 pic my end game stats
2 pic me right now
https://imgur.com/a/ZHpuYBX
https://imgur.com/a/7f8QXKr
Dernière édition par Multyashka, le 30 mars 2019 06:07:05
"
Multyashka a écrit :
"

I understand this, Im on raider, on my own end-game build I have 100k life leech, but I dont understand where I take that amount of life leech? now Im 70lvl, I have 200k DPS and ONLY 740 life leech? where I take 120k life leech? ^_^
If in POB i raise up my damage from 209k(damage on 2 pic) to 3.5kk life leech didnt change a lot(from 738 to ~850), must be way MORE(about 40k+) life leech, why?.
1 pic my end game stats
2 pic me right now
https://imgur.com/a/ZHpuYBX
https://imgur.com/a/7f8QXKr

Mb pob doesnt implemented 3.6 leech cap, so it shows uncapped leech.
"
DwaneDibbley a écrit :

Mb pob doesnt implemented 3.6 leech cap, so it shows uncapped leech.

I think so

I think I found a issues, when I load my character from pathofexile.com profile in POB and something POB doesnt count because I start build the SAME from 0 without load my chacater with same tree and active skill+support gems, take 2 bloodseekers and life leech with 100k DPS aleady have 2k life leech and if I load my character from my profile I raise up DPS from 50k to 200k DPS life leech still ~740..... strange, very strange
Dernière édition par Multyashka, le 30 mars 2019 10:45:38
Can anyone help me improve my build? Feel like I'm missing an insane amount of DPS somewhere that I'm missing since my total DPS is literally half as much as OP's. POB link:https://pastebin.com/ugmFtyNX
With either the Champion or the Raider variant, what is the choice for the bandits quest?

Seems like helping Alira is a viable option.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires