[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Anyone playing this build in HC

Wondering about the stunt issue
I want to play this on standard leauge and is this build still viable? I heard ot got a huge nerf, what do you think?
"
crunkatog a écrit :
Wondering if leech-based builds in general should be looking at supplementing or replacing/superseding leech with LGOH/mana gain on hit, which are unaffected by map mods and Bloodless entity mods.
The problem is that it's very expensive to add LGOH because you either drop a support gem for it, or you run 1/2 elder LGOH rings, which really adds to your itemization costs. All of that effort and you still are adding 40 life on hit when you're already gaining 800 on hit from instant leech. It's nifty to be able to do no leech maps though, so maybe just drop a red support gem for LGOH support. Personally I don't mind rolling over that mod as it's pretty uncommon and we can do the rest of them. Well...not sure about reflect anymore =(.

"
zdibe a écrit :
Hi,

You don't have bad times against stuns as a Raider? Cuz I do many times xD stun after another and i'm dead... also, Raider is squishy :/ but very nice attack speed.
I was thinking about doing this build as Juggernaut, what you think?
"
DwaneDibbley a écrit :
Use Brine King from pantheon, kill enemies fast and get your healthpool up. Im very rarely getting stuned, mostly only from lab boss who can hit hard.
Yeah, we were already using brine king primarily for the chill reduction even though we didn't benefit from the stun stuff. Now we DO benefit. Sure it can still be a bit scary, but considering the amount of life we have plus incidental stun recovery, they should be pretty short and then brine king kicks in.

That said, I think this can definitely be played as a jugg to get that juicy attack speed, but we'll end up trading a bunch of damage for some survivability. I didn't look into huge reworks to try stacking accuracy though so that could be an interesting project to work on in my spare time.

"
Stochey a écrit :

Yeah, I think the answer for HC is probably to play it as a jugg. The changes to the build should be pretty minor to make it work, but there might also be jugg specific tweaks that end up helping as well that I haven't tinkered with yet.

"
Sarwar94 a écrit :
I want to play this on standard leauge and is this build still viable? I heard ot got a huge nerf, what do you think?
Yeah we got nerfed pretty hard, I have a small write up in the "what's new" section at the top of the guide. No ETA on a full re-write and update though, but I'll get to it when I can.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Thanks for the reply :)
What you guys think in overall the Gladiator and Gladiator with this build? Better? Worst?
Thanks in advance
"
Stochey a écrit :

I dont play HC, but i had problems with stuns only at early mapping after rushing thru story and getting to maps with like 2k hp and 25% resist. And now i die only to stupid map mods combo (yeh, that t14 map with twined boss and bunch of boss boosting mods looked fine until i have found its doubled crazy warband on speed).
And basalt flask, atleast for mapping is quite usefull for survivability aswell.
Dernière édition par DwaneDibbley, le 22 mars 2019 12:40:24
Theres also new interesting ring Circle of Guilt with flat phys and 2 random Herald of Purity mods which can make rather strong combo.

Herald of Purity has (up to 100%) increased Buff Effect.
(Up to 60%) increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity
I don't think you need go to raider to solve the APS problem.

With new league implicit mods on chest and ring, you can maintain permanent frenzy charge and onslaught as champion anyway. It's expensive but the defense is way better.
Ok so you said that the leech nerf hit us hard, meanwhile I decided to go on standard and make a yolo minotaur without changing anything. Everything went great, I facedtanked him etc etc...

Do the leech nerf did not arrive at standard yet? Or am I missing something? You can check my character on my profile.
What about Slayer for this build? Is it viable? Or maybe Ascendant slayer/jugg... ? I'm just wondering if overleech is worth it
This build is still viable for Champ. Just done 15 shaper and 2 uber elder and its still fine. ( in standard. ewwwwww)
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Dernière édition par TheRoyalShu, le 25 mars 2019 16:21:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires