[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
InoriCraze a écrit :
Hi you may have answered it somewhere around here but what unique chest would u use in this build till we could craft our own chest cheers.

says in the OP but Belly of the beast works good for the good ammount of Health
or even Loreweave would work aswell
Dernière édition par nothingtoxic, le 1 janv. 2019 09:33:06
Hi,

I feel like my DPS is really low (55k according to POB :\)

I know my gems are not max level yet but what should I aim for as far as gear if anybody would be nice enough to look at my character? (Oraxxi)

Thanks
How about Impresence with Vulnerabilityand +1 curse vaal mode? This can give us Punishment ( with Blassemy ofc ).

Im using Abysus with 90% crit now. Dmg is like 15% higher than with Starkonja, and physical hits doesnt hurt as much as i thought they will. Im playing mostly on T10-12 maps end even syndicate "poof" rly fast.

Sry for not linking items but donno how :P
anyone have tips on what i should change?

i'm at max res already,

just want to see what could be changed,

ty!
"
Prevote a écrit :
anyone have tips on what i should change?

i'm at max res already,

just want to see what could be changed,

ty!

Seems like someone was on new year shoping... ^^

1. Your gloves and topaz ring have curse on hit but you can have only 1 curse at time... Wasting some currency here
2. No handful corruption on left Bloodseeker's and WTF are these gems in it? CWDT lvl 1 with golem and accuracy?
3. 2x same flasks with anti bleeding
4. No antifreeze flask
5. Enchantment on Starkonjas is the lowest for DS dps i guess
Will this only work with 2 x BS gloves? - BS is around 260dps, where high end claws goes up to 500dps
Was just wondering if going 1 BS and 1 high dps claw would give enough instant leech to stay alive, but significant higher dps?
Hello everyone, I am planning to throw about 5-10 ex into my character to aim for end game content. Can any one suggest where should I invest in? Since this is my main I can throw even more currency in the character, but I guess I cannot afford more than 20 ex ATM.

I occasionally die in 13+ tier map. Damage seems way lower than my 2 ex budget flicker strike character (IGN: AntiMages). Of course for boss killing and survivability this build is way better.

Is it viable for my character to kill end game bosses such as Shaper, Uber Elder with budget like 10 ex?

Thanks everybody in advance!
lol strange but yestarday i tried uber atziri and got totaly owned by her. 6k life and still 1 shoted by her flameblast...
"
Roksta87 a écrit :
Hi,

I feel like my DPS is really low (55k according to POB :\)

I know my gems are not max level yet but what should I aim for as far as gear if anybody would be nice enough to look at my character? (Oraxxi)

Thanks

- 19 lvl gems + 20% quality - +12000 dps
- replace your jewel with "1 to 4 phys dmg to atacks" to "5+ to 7+" - +2000 dps+
- take 89 lvl - +12000 dps
- if you have 100 chaos - buy enchanment "double strike critical chance 90%" - +8000 dps
- if you have 1 ex - buy corrupted bloodseeker with global strike multi - +4000 dps+
- replace Herald of Ash to War Banner - +4000 dps + you may sell enlighten and set in blue socket something else

also, i reccomend to you buy Shaper's Touch Crusader Gloves - it will give you a lot of dps, check it. price 1 chaos

Total: 110 000 dps+ without Ruthless+Brutality, 198 000 with R+B
Spoiler

Dernière édition par themarazmo, le 3 janv. 2019 11:16:05
Delete.
Dernière édition par themarazmo, le 3 janv. 2019 10:26:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires