[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Is this good for this build or worth selling or can i reroll it?
So did we ever come to a conclusion on what would be the best bet for general use, herald of ash or artic armour?
Hello guys, look at my character aPLUSK___FreeGUCCI, should i change to this build of this topic our what ? sugestions please!
Can anyone please confirm if this is the correct order for ascendancy progression. Thanks

Conqueror > Worthy foe > Unstoppable hero > Fortitude
"
Karmic_Trk a écrit :
Can anyone please confirm if this is the correct order for ascendancy progression. Thanks

Conqueror > Worthy foe > Unstoppable hero > Fortitude

Correct
Hey, guys, what to improve here? i know that i need to buy crit chest but dont have currency right now.
"
Trivan a écrit :
Will this only work with 2 x BS gloves? - BS is around 260dps, where high end claws goes up to 500dps
Was just wondering if going 1 BS and 1 high dps claw would give enough instant leech to stay alive, but significant higher dps?

Good question. I thinking about change one bloodseeker for better claw.
Can anyone please assist,

I have just reached level 70 and am about to start mapping. My gear is fairly decent and have invested abit so far.

I notice in the guide is mentions the use of whirling blades to get out mana back to full. I current have a Thief's Torment on which is keeping my mana at full almost constantly. From what I can see on the end result of the tree there is only 1 node in any sort of Mana Leech (Soul Raker).

Will this sustain me in mana or my current tooltip damage in game is just over 50,000.

Could anyone please advise if this is enough.
"
Malvaros a écrit :
Can anyone please assist,

I have just reached level 70 and am about to start mapping. My gear is fairly decent and have invested abit so far.

I notice in the guide is mentions the use of whirling blades to get out mana back to full. I current have a Thief's Torment on which is keeping my mana at full almost constantly. From what I can see on the end result of the tree there is only 1 node in any sort of Mana Leech (Soul Raker).

Will this sustain me in mana or my current tooltip damage in game is just over 50,000.

Could anyone please advise if this is enough.

Yes, it is.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires