[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

How do you get a 21/20 vaal double strike gem? Since it's already corrupted how do you gamble going from 20/20 to 21/20?
"
Bojongelz a écrit :
How do you get a 21/20 vaal double strike gem? Since it's already corrupted how do you gamble going from 20/20 to 21/20?

t3 gem room in incursion temple lets you double corrupt gems.
they can drop with multiple corruptions in delve too.
"
GsengteSau a écrit :
"
Bojongelz a écrit :

Thank you for the answer! I tried googling it but couldn't find any info... as a follow up for the t3 gem room do I need to have the gem at 20/20 before trying the double corrupt or does the gems lvl/quality have no effect on if it double corrupts?

Thanks
Great Build; so far I am facerolling all Content up to Guardians and T15 Red Elder. Havent tried myself on Shaper yet.

Ive bought new equipment but now Im not so sure on what I should be doing next to prepare for higher endgame content. Could anyone revisit my gear and tell me the best bang for my buck upgrades?

Maybe Sins Rebirth instead of the Life Flask? I tried vaaling Haemophilia but with no success so far. Other than that a 6 linked chest with +% to attack crit would be a goal. oh and also IAS or Ele Pen Enchant on Boots - That I will get to very soon.
"
Bojongelz a écrit :
"
GsengteSau a écrit :
"
Bojongelz a écrit :

Thank you for the answer! I tried googling it but couldn't find any info... as a follow up for the t3 gem room do I need to have the gem at 20/20 before trying the double corrupt or does the gems lvl/quality have no effect on if it double corrupts?

Thanks

of course you could corrupt a 20/0 gem, but then you'll miss the extra attack speed from the quality if it goes vaal and lvl 21.
It is basically 2 rolls on 20/20 gem, one +1 level and 2nd turning gem into vaal version. Pretty low chance, they are expensive.
hi,

there is something that really bambozzle me about this build, im level 74 soon to do Uber lab and the dps that PoEbuild tells me that im "should do" if there is not something wrong i dont feel it,

comes back to around 167k "shaper" dps w/o changeing into Single target boss gems but on maps some mobs just lives abit to long even yellow tier maps vs my Armageddon brand char that on paper should do less dps but melts packs faster and even bosses feels like they die alot faster on that char im doing something wrong ?

Really nice build, played it as a league starter and killed guardians/shaper with a tabula and without corrupted claws/gloves and helm enchant.
Dernière édition par Negi24, le 30 déc. 2018 11:55:11
"
nothingtoxic a écrit :
hi,

there is something that really bambozzle me about this build, im level 74 soon to do Uber lab and the dps that PoEbuild tells me that im "should do" if there is not something wrong i dont feel it,

comes back to around 167k "shaper" dps w/o changeing into Single target boss gems but on maps some mobs just lives abit to long even yellow tier maps vs my Armageddon brand char that on paper should do less dps but melts packs faster and even bosses feels like they die alot faster on that char im doing something wrong ?

I got same as you, but got double damage enchant on helmet so got 176k shaper dps. and 23q Vaal double strike and 20q on everything blablabla.
Was expecting atleas 500k shaper dps...
The videos in the build guide show you using blood magic(i.e. 0/0 mana) but the skill tree you show doesn't incorporate blood magic so I'm confused. Is blood magic not part of the build and you're using a different skill tree in the videos?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires