[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Just wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and let me know what the best DPS upgrades are I could get?
Just FYI this is not 100% reflect proof...just died in HC with this build. Its nearly reflect proof but if you hit too hard you can 1 shot yourself for sure!

Also tested on atrizi mirror in SC and died as well several times on a 5 link so on a 6 link im sure you will die to reflect. Or double reflect
Dernière édition par vortex315, le 20 sept. 2018 00:12:46
"
Glithy a écrit :
Just wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and let me know what the best DPS upgrades are I could get?

You have a ring without any phy damage roll on it. It should be your first thing you change. Your boots have no enchant on them. Your bloodseeker enchant should be power charge on crit. The one you have gives very little extra dps in comparison. Then grab hemophilia with attacks have extra crit chance.

Finally, if you're OK with having 200hp less than you currently have, you could dump blood magic and put all the points you saved into other life nodes. This nets you with -212hp but you can then run hatred and herald of purity for a massive 25% more damage.
Dernière édition par kan333, le 20 sept. 2018 10:20:53
"
HDTanel a écrit :
Soo my issue is I guess the area I live in? I have 18-25ms ping but I feel whenever I zoom into packs it takes me 0.5s to attack the packs.. which totally destorys this build for me as I get killed in 0.5s..

Am I doing something wrong? I mean it looks to be working good.. just I have this lag between when I push my button and when the actual hit is registering against enemies :S someone else have this?

Anyway totally unplayable :(
Well, I'd start by hitting F1, which should put 3 graphs in the upper right corner of the screen. Then start doing your thing and when you experience the lag see which graph is spiking. This will tell you where the problem is, or at least narrow it down.

"
vortex315 a écrit :
Just FYI this is not 100% reflect proof...just died in HC with this build. Its nearly reflect proof but if you hit too hard you can 1 shot yourself for sure!

Also tested on atrizi mirror in SC and died as well several times on a 5 link so on a 6 link im sure you will die to reflect. Or double reflect
So when you have instant leech, the only thing that determines if you can ignore reflect is if the percentage of leech you have is higher than the amount of post-mitigation reflect percentage you're taking. It doesn't actually matter how much damage you do, 5 or 6 link or whatever, so long as you keep leeching above that percentage. The exception is of course if you one shot yourself, or nearly one shot yourself enough where small damage can kill you, but I have a REALLY hard time imagining that could happen here. I did plenty of reflect in my finished build, and I even have a video of it, and I never take more than 1/3 of my life in a single hit, and I think I have a fair bit of damage. So if you are doubling the damage of my build and don't have any additional sources of leech, ok yes reflect will be scary, consider slotting in Sibyl's Lament.

Much more likely I think is you are doing something differently than my build and don't realize the ramifications. For instance, we can't "taunt" ourselves, so with no accuracy on gear (since it's inefficient on enemies), we get extremely good mitigation by having high evasion, since you get an evasion roll against reflected damage. So if you don't run all the time with a jade flask + sin's rebirth, consider doing so for reflect maps. Also, make sure you are running atziri's promise for the additional leech percentage and using the reflect reduction pantheon during those maps. In general, play very carefully when flasks are down (which shouldn't be very often), because with lower leech and mitigation you may not actually outleech the reflect. Now we have a lot of life, so if you are just barely not outleeching the reflect it's not a big deal as long as you are only attacking a small number of mobs at once, which should help you get your flask charges back and then you're safe again.

I'm thinking of adding an FAQ section to the guide, and explaining reflect mechanics and what makes us safe against them might help people build up and/or make adjustments without realizing they're making themselves vulnerable to reflect.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
"
kan333 a écrit :
"
Glithy a écrit :

You have a ring without any phy damage roll on it. It should be your first thing you change. Your boots have no enchant on them. Your bloodseeker enchant should be power charge on crit. The one you have gives very little extra dps in comparison. Then grab hemophilia with attacks have extra crit chance.

Finally, if you're OK with having 200hp less than you currently have, you could dump blood magic and put all the points you saved into other life nodes. This nets you with -212hp but you can then run hatred and herald of purity for a massive 25% more damage.

Thank you for the reply. I've sorted the ring but for the enchants I'm just having a real hard time catching any one online with these for sale I have been trying to grab them, I'll carry on trying to do it my self though! :)

Dernière édition par Glithy, le 20 sept. 2018 20:46:07
Any way I can improve my dps? besides flasks, missing jewels, amulet and rolling better offhand? :p
Tell me what a charm on claws is better +% to global critical strike multiplier or % chance to gain a power charge on critical strike?

Which stat is better on the jacket - +1 to level of sokcketed support gems or attack have +% to critical strike chance?
Why we use belt with elem dmg,not phys?
Thx.
Dernière édition par Mihrytka, le 21 sept. 2018 06:44:25
Hi, I'd like to know on what I can improve to get more DPS. I feel safe even if I have some bad life rolls, but I lack DPS. Otherwise it's a great build, will first try Shaper with it :)
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Ulkio, le 21 sept. 2018 12:22:59
Here is a link for buying jewels for this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/dqLEkvCJ

It's highly adjustable with the premium damage mods up top, filler mods in the middle with life/all res greyed out (for customization) and life selected as one of the mods at the bottom.

Just click the count button to disable any of the three stat filters and use as you want.
Dernière édition par kompaniet, le 21 sept. 2018 12:37:08
"
Mihrytka a écrit :
Tell me what a charm on claws is better +% to global critical strike multiplier or % chance to gain a power charge on critical strike?

Which stat is better on the jacket - +1 to level of sokcketed support gems or attack have +% to critical strike chance?
Why we use belt with elem dmg,not phys?
Thx.

Power charge on crit and attacks have % increased crits are both better than the others you listed. You can use a rustic sash but you can get more life and other mods with a stygian.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires