[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Hey everyone !

Got an important question about the endurance charge, how can I generate it ? There is few moment I got some of it but Its realy rare and dont know where they come from. Same for the power charge, I can generate it at the moment because I got Karui Sceptre in off hand but that's all.

Thanks to reply me about the generation of endurance/power charges!
apologise if this has been covered already somewhere, or is a dumb question, but is there a reason we are using a foil offhand, that can only roll 2x phys as ele mods, over a sceptre that can potentially have up to four?

"
Grimmybear a écrit :
I've started playing this build currently able to do t15 maps pretty damn smooth. I think my damage is lacking to do any real bosses though, is there something I'm doing wrong? Would appreciate the help if you could check my character tab as I dunno how to link my stuff here. Character name is grimmystrike
Well...you've made some strange choices. You're not running haemophilia gloves which means you have to run chance to bleed gem which does not add a lot of damage considering how much flat damage we're already getting. Yes you get some life on gloves, but if you just put on haemophilias and swapped chance to bleed with maim you would do like 30% more damage, plus any corruptions you could get on haemos, plus you get the bleedsplosions for clearing.

The bigger issue however is that you don't have your vaal double strike in your 6L, so they do crap damage. The reason we kill bosses so fast is that our vaal bois more than double our damage for the 6s they're active, probably more like triple if you're gem swapped for single target. Yes I know you have a level 21 double strike and that's hard to get for the vaal version, but honestly it's worth it. Just stick the vaal double strike in your 6L and your vaal doubles will obliterate bosses. If you're struggling with a certain tier of bosses, just gem swap for those bosses and the bois will scale with you.

Side note: why are you using kaom's roots full time? This removes all your evasion which is a pretty good form o defense, unlike armor which needs to be in really high values to be effective. It's only a good idea to swap them in for elder since the elder freeze is the scariest thing.

"
Glithy a écrit :
Just wondering what sort of damage increase there is from getting all the 6l gems 20/20 is it worth investing into now while I only have a few ex?
Generally, each support gem is like 1.5% more damage for 20q (because it's usually like 10% increased damage). Some are better by giving 10% increased attack speed, but overall having all 20q gems instead of 0q is like 10% more damage. I usually just level them to 20 and then roll them over to 20q myself because it feels efficient, but buying high quality gems and then leveling and selling gems in your offhand is probably about as profitable.

"
Pénombre a écrit :
Hey everyone !

Got an important question about the endurance charge, how can I generate it ? There is few moment I got some of it but Its realy rare and dont know where they come from. Same for the power charge, I can generate it at the moment because I got Karui Sceptre in off hand but that's all.

Thanks to reply me about the generation of endurance/power charges!
We don't actually have a good way to generate endurance charges honestly. If you really want them you're best bet is just getting enduring cry and casting it when you think you need phys mitigation, but I don't personally think it's worth it. The reason you seemingly randomly get them is probably from Claws of the Magpie node on the tree, which gives you 25% chance to steal charges on it. We do have a reliable way to generate power charges fyi, and it's weapon corruption =).

"
donaldtroll a écrit :
apologise if this has been covered already somewhere, or is a dumb question, but is there a reason we are using a foil offhand, that can only roll 2x phys as ele mods, over a sceptre that can potentially have up to four?
It turns out that as we add more and more phys added as element, the %more damage we get diminishes, since they don't stack off of each other. If you combine that with the fact that scepter implicits are pretty crappy for us and foils have AMAZING implicit, it ends up being that sceptres and foils have similar top end dps in offhand. However, you only need to roll 2 added damages on foil and you need 3 on a scepter to match the superior implicit, which is a huge cost difference. If we're talking about 4 added damage rolls while still keeping the ele penetration and crit multi that the foil can have...ok now we're just at mirror tier, and if you have a mirror to buy something like that you probably don't need me to answer this question xD.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Just got my power charge Bloodseekers. I must admit with 10 APS and no chance to miss I expected to have 3 power charges pretty much all the time even though the corruption is only 5%. In packs I only seem to generate 1 reliably. On bosses of course it works better (although still not as well as I expected).

Oh well, I guess mobs die quickly and it wouldn't make a difference anyway. And on big boss fights like guardians I should have 3 charges up permanently (I hope). We'll see...

I also wanted to mention that there is a Shaper mod that gives endurance charges on crit (on the offhand). So if someone wants them he can look for that.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

hi, is this one better, than a non corrupted higher bleeding damage version? thx
How hard is it to gear this build on a budget to get capped resistances? I have a 6L Loreweave I want to use too :)
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
Just got my power charge Bloodseekers. I must admit with 10 APS and no chance to miss I expected to have 3 power charges pretty much all the time even though the corruption is only 5%. In packs I only seem to generate 1 reliably. On bosses of course it works better (although still not as well as I expected).

Oh well, I guess mobs die quickly and it wouldn't make a difference anyway. And on big boss fights like guardians I should have 3 charges up permanently (I hope). We'll see...

I also wanted to mention that there is a Shaper mod that gives endurance charges on crit (on the offhand). So if someone wants them he can look for that.
Yeah that's about how it goes with 5%, but the upgrade to 7% can be kind of significant when you actually do the math.

For instance, with 5%, you have a 95% chance of failing to get a power charge, so the odds of failing to get a charge when you land 10 hits is .95^10, so it's .6, so you have a 40% chance of getting at least one power charge with 10 hits. If we do that math with 7%, we get .93^10, which is .48, so you have a 52% chance of getting at least one power charge after 10 hits. That said, with enough clear speed, getting one power charge per pack should be enough to sustain power charges, you just lose them more easily through bad luck and it takes longer to get to max on bosses. I probably paid an extra exalt for the 7% and I don't regret it =P.

Yes there is, but unfortunately it only spawns on axes. So you could ditch 35% crit multi implicit for an axe that has the same damage rolls plus endurance charge on crit...if you could find it, but I'm not sure it's worth the trade. I'm also not 100% sure it's global as that shaped mod also grants local crit chance, so maybe someone could cofirm that for me? I tried to google it but did not find anything that seemed reliable.

"
tubsi a écrit :

hi, is this one better, than a non corrupted higher bleeding damage version? thx
Definitely. Solid pair of gloves.

"
Shnizers a écrit :
How hard is it to gear this build on a budget to get capped resistances? I have a 6L Loreweave I want to use too :)
Well it can be tricky, but you can always sacrifice a bit of life in order to make it easier if your budget is pretty tight. Since you're using a loreweave that means you have boots rings amulet belt to cap res, so if you have a few t2/t3 life rolls, maybe a crafted life roll or two it shouldn't be too hard, you'll just be sitting around 7k life, which is fine on a budget. Alternatively, you could run the alternate purities version which makes it much easier but has a few trade offs, you can read up on it in the skill tree section of the guide.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
You can find good double Resistance rolls on Belt, Amu and Rings on a budget if you forego on high Life Rolls and good damage Rolls. All in one is always for the rich ones only ;-)
Boots without 20+ movement are on a budget, too. I use whirling blades all the time, so movement speed is not really needed imho.

Greetz
darthfelix
"
PsychicMuffin a écrit :

Yes there is, but unfortunately it only spawns on axes. So you could ditch 35% crit multi implicit for an axe that has the same damage rolls plus endurance charge on crit...if you could find it, but I'm not sure it's worth the trade. I'm also not 100% sure it's global as that shaped mod also grants local crit chance, so maybe someone could cofirm that for me? I tried to google it but did not find anything that seemed reliable.

Well I found a perfect claw. 170% damage, 20% quality so that's more important than 1% chance. There weren't any 7% anyway.

Yeah I wouldn't go for it but someone wanted endurance charges so I thought I'd mention it. It seems to be global.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 19 sept. 2018 18:38:47
Soo my issue is I guess the area I live in? I have 18-25ms ping but I feel whenever I zoom into packs it takes me 0.5s to attack the packs.. which totally destorys this build for me as I get killed in 0.5s..

Am I doing something wrong? I mean it looks to be working good.. just I have this lag between when I push my button and when the actual hit is registering against enemies :S someone else have this?

Anyway totally unplayable :(
Mathils actual cat

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires