[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

im a little bit retardo so i was wondering is the lacerate your mob clear via bleed or do you kill them with the move itself.
Hey i was wondering when we should get crimson dance?
You forced me to think about the gems deeper.

CALCULATING BASE BLEEDING DAMAGE:
Spoiler
• Base physical damage from weapon scaled by local increased physical damage, and,
• Added flat physical damage from other sources
e.g. Iron Rings, Abyssus
• Scale base damage by modifier of the attack & added damage is modified by the Effectiveness of Added Damage
Example of base damage modifier: Spectral Throw “Deals (54-90.5)% of Base Attack Damage”
Example of Effectiveness of Added Damage: Firestorm “Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%”
• Multiply the above by the Base Bleeding Damage Value (210% of Base Physical Damage per second while the target is moving, or, 70% of Base Physical Damage while the target is stationary for 5 seconds.)

SCALING BASE BLEEDING DAMAGE (% More/Increased):
• Damage (Like on Jewels)
• Physical Damage (e.g. Rustic Sash, Shadow Start Nodes, Brutality Support Gem)
• Bleeding damage
• Damage Over Time
• Trap, Mine, Totem & Minion Damage (As long as the Ailment is applied by the respective source e.g. Minion applying a Poison scales with Minion Damage. Note that damage types don’t carry across, a trapped Minion won't scale with Trap Damage)
• If you apply an Ailment with a Critical Strike, it is modified by your “Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes" (base value 150%)
• If you have Perfect Agony, 30% of the value of your additional Critical Strike Multiplier modifiers (that are applicable to the hit) will also add to your "Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes"
• Anything that specifically mentions ailment/bleeding damage

EXAMPLES OF THINGS THAT DON’T SCALE AILMENT DAMAGE
Spoiler
• Increased Damage with [Weapon Type]
• “Attack Damage” (Or variants of “Increased Physical Attack Damage”)
• Increased melee damage
• Projectile damage
• Area Damage
• Spell Damage
• Additional Critical Strike Multiplier if you DON’T have Perfect Agony Keystone (as it does not get converted to Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes)
• Assassin's Mark extra damage on critical strike cannot apply to Ailment damage, even with Perfect Agony.
• Doubled damage on hit mechanics (e.g. Weight of the Empire’s “Heavy Strike has a 20% chance to deal Double Damage”)
• Point Blank (And Chin Sol’s similar effect)
• Elemental Penetration
• Inquisitor’s “Ignore Enemy Elemental Resistances”
• Armor does not mitigate bleed

Thx for Ziggyd for that, Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqifwelsCQ4
Doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HwTFKDTwzQejkn7fLmqRLcgT3RK8dsI6frS5H2-h_0/edit

Now let's see what in our case will be the best solution, the most important is Bleed while keeping the biggest hit damage too.

- Melee Physical Damage Support
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Melee Physical Damage –> hit only (+Quality)
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee Hits –> Bleed only

- Brutality Support
Supported Skills deal (40-59)% more Physical Damage -> Bleed and Hit (+Quality)

-Chance to Bleed Support
Supported Attacks deal (1-44) to (2-66) added Physical Damage with Weapons -> Bleed and Hit
Supported Attacks deal (10-29)% more Damage with Bleeding -> Bleed only (+Quality)

-Ruthless Support*
0.5% increased Attack Damage -> Hit only (+Quality)
Ruthless Blows with Supported Skills deal (75-132)% more Melee Damage -> Hit only
Ruthless Blows with Supported Skills deal (75-132)% more Damage with Bleeding caused by Melee Hits -> Bleed only
* But this applies to every third attack, or attacks 7-9 if we use Multistrike.

-Fortify Support
Supported skills now deal (20-34)% more melee physical damage -> Hit only
Supported skills now deal (20-34)% more damage with bleeding and poison caused by melee hits -> Bleed only
0.5% increased Attack Damage per 1% quality -> Hit only

-Rage Support *
0.5% increased Attack Damage -> Hit only (+Quality)
Supported Attacks deal (4) to (7) added Physical Damage with Weapons per 10 Rage-> Bleed and Hit
Supported Attacks deal (39) to (72) added Physical Damage with Weapons while you have at least 10 rage-> Bleed and Hit
*And bonus from self Rage buff! And we can use

-Multistrike
Supported Skills have (44)% more Melee Attack Speed
Supported Skills deal 30% less Attack Damage – Hit Only
Supported Skills deal (10)% increased Melee Physical Damage –> hit only (Quality)
First repeat of supported skill deals 50% more damage -> Bleed and Hit
Second repeat of supported skill deals 50% more damage -> Bleed and Hit

Let's now note how Ruthless + Multistrike Works

"
When supported by Multistrike Support, Ruthless blows work differently, instead of occurring every third hit, it occurs every third multistrike. This means hits from the first 2 uses (attacks 1 - 6) will be "normal blows" and all hits from the 3rd multi-strike use (attacks 7-9) will be ruthless blows.

Look on bleed stacking:

"
Each bleed effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.

it means that every 8 and 9 hit will be a real monster both as a bleed stack and a hit if we combine the two gems together.

conclusion:

It looks like the best option is:

Main Skill -> Rage -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage -> Ruthless

During the acts, it's worth using Chance to Bleed, Ruthless is also a rather late option when we have plenty of Attack Speed. We also do not know how Rage will behave in practice (keeping stacks, stacking him on the boss).

Dernière édition par loczek123, le 6 juin 2019 15:57:39
Any videos of this build guys?
"
im a little bit retardo so i was wondering is the lacerate your mob clear via bleed or do you kill them with the move itself.

I do not think I understand what you're asking. ;(

"
Hey i was wondering when we should get crimson dance?

It does not matter much when you're lvling, I take it quickly, it's not always possible to make a monster to walk and sticking stacks on bosses gives a lot of dmg

"
Any videos of this build guys?

first post, but these are old recordings from 3.3
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 6 juin 2019 16:49:02
League starting as a bleed lacerate glad and the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is how much QoL animation cancelling will give to the multistrike + ruthless combo, getting to the ruthless hits much faster.
"
loczek123 a écrit :
You forced me to think about the gems deeper.

conclusion:

It looks like the best option is:

Main Skill -> Rage -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage -> Ruthless

During the acts, it's worth using Chance to Bleed, Ruthless is also a rather late option when we have plenty of Attack Speed. We also do not know how Rage will behave in practice (keeping stacks, stacking him on the boss).

so eventually you would drop out fortify from your main setup?, then we need to add it as an automated buff with a movement skill, not a hard thing to do.

also like Nugiyen on his stream pointed out skipping out on the "rampart" fortify passive wheel seems like a crime. although its kind of hard in the general pathing in your build to get to that wheel unless we were aiming to do a 1hand crit bleed lacerate instead. since that's a passive sword wheel right next to the "Rampart" one to justify the pathing. but then we need to drop resolute technique in order to make use of crit again, but then we could run into new accuracy problems. Although going for crit sword wheel and fortify one means less focus on the pure bleed dmg modifier and not ideal for this build idea. (probably a bad idea to try and forge a crit/bleed hybrid altogether)
Or we can replace Melee Physical Damage with Fortify.

Skills have the same description, only the numbers are smaller in the case of Fortify. But Rampart wheel will reward us for that.

BTW. Nugiyen thinks only about HC :)
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 6 juin 2019 18:13:32
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Or we can replace Melee Physical Damage with Fortify.

Skills have the same description, only the numbers are smaller in the case of Fortify. But Rampart wheel will reward us for that.

BTW. Nugiyen thinks only about HC :)

so would you consider picking up the "rampart" fortify passive wheel at all if you made use of fortify in your main/alternate setup? even though its almost a no-brainer passive wheel to pick if you use fortify the fact is still that; it has attack damage modifiers spread through the rampart cluster , which doesnt affect bleed dmg. plus it requires some extra pathing nodes to justify, as in what would you drop in order to free up 6 points in your current PoB link? :)
Dernière édition par svartekunst_1987, le 6 juin 2019 18:21:56
"
so would you consider picking up the "rampart" fortify passive wheel at all if you made use of fortify in your main/alternate setup? even though its almost a no-brainer passive wheel to pick if you use fortify the fact is still that; it has attack damage modifiers spread through the rampart cluster , which doesnt affect bleed dmg. plus it requires some extra pathing nodes to justify, as in what would you drop in order to free up 6 points in your current PoB link? :)

Will see at a later stage how it will come out and what real impact it would have on DPS. For now, I will stay at the old school, Fortify on a movement skill. However, I am considering using the Perseverance belt, then I would definitely decide to put Fortify in the main skill. But this is just a reflection at the moment.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires