[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

I stumbled upon this guide because I am looking for something unorthodox and this looks pretty good. I immediately bought a 5 link Chin Sol and have a Tabula. Will this work or should I buy another armor before Loreweave? Thanks OP!
"
CaptainBrussy a écrit :
I stumbled upon this guide because I am looking for something unorthodox and this looks pretty good. I immediately bought a 5 link Chin Sol and have a Tabula. Will this work or should I buy another armor before Loreweave? Thanks OP!

I'm currently at tier 14 and the build works with tabula and 5 link chin sol, I think it can work up to the shaper,
"

As cillzorra said, you can do up to Shaper without any issue with a Tabula. I've taken the build to Uber Elder with a tabula, but i wouldn't recommend it if you don't know the fight fairly well as you're going to be fairly squichy. It's still doable however.
Hey there and thnks for the guide
Do you suggest using herald of purity with lvl 4 enlighten (along the other 2)? Would it be too tight on mana? Does it add respectable damage?

I have more flat physical items than flat fire damage (as on rings amu etc.).
Is it as good as flat fire or should i aim for more flat fire no matter what?
or failing that should i prefeer inc elemental damage instead of flat phys.
Thnks
"
Do you suggest using herald of purity with lvl 4 enlighten (along the other 2)? Would it be too tight on mana? Does it add respectable damage?

You can if you want, but it adds really low amount of damage. As much as 1 abyssal jewel mod, so i wouldn't bother. I'm not even sure you would have enough sockets to do so if you use multiples abyssal gear items.

"
I have more flat physical items than flat fire damage (as on rings amu etc.).
Is it as good as flat fire or should i aim for more flat fire no matter what?
or failing that should i prefeer inc elemental damage instead of flat phys.

Don't think of this build as a phys to fire build. It is a fire build. Any physical flat damage is going to be straight worse than a fire counterpart, because the fire value is way higher. The %phys damage won't impact all your damage, probably only 25 to 30% so the effectiveness is really reduced.

Drop those phys and go full fire, it will boost your DPS by quite a bit.
Hey guys, LONG absent PoE. My time predates expansions, ascendancy, etc. Last I played was 5 years ago and I'm totally lost coming from 1.xx builds of PoE into 3.4x. Running docks over and over was the prevailing wisdom to grind when I last played!

Could really use some help in spending my 88 unspent spec points for this 3.4 LA build. Unsure what I need most "first" and dont want to make any costly mistakes. I do have a 6L Lionseye and 5L chest to work with.

I remember how important spending spec points is and until I have some direction are unable to play my 82 Duelist. Any help / feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
Why is this thread dead. Build is legit.
Hey man, I've been playing with the build since the beggining of the league and it has proven to be so versatile. The bossing is no joke. I went duelist with the fortify route and the tankiness is great as well. I'm currently sitting at 5.9k HP and around 2.6 - 3M shaper dps. Im ok with my setup, wouldnt push it for more dps, seems unnecessary to me.
I do want more tankiness if possible and ill appreciate if u have any suggestions, if u would be so kind as to check my character i would be grateful. Character name is HOOKDELPUDGE.

On a sidenote: use arctic armour instead of herald of ash for deeper delves. Its increadible how tanky u can get at the cost of the herald.

Cheers.
"
Why is this thread dead. Build is legit.

I'll keep it alive, no worries!

"
I do want more tankiness if possible and ill appreciate if u have any suggestions, if u would be so kind as to check my character i would be grateful. Character name is HOOKDELPUDGE.

Honestly, you can't get much tankier. I'm playing a Scion version of the exact same thing, if you wanna check my character : TybGoodOldChinSol. I use a Belly cause i'm playing with an aurabot friend to get to level 100, but i have a Loreweave otherwise. I got more hp than you (up to 6K5), but i have no Fortify, so it's close to the same.

Your gear is pretty much impossible to upgrade as far as putting more hp into it goes to be honest. The boots a bit, but that's it. At best you can get level for the flat hp and some life nodes if you wish to respec some part of the tree to go and grab them, but there is none close by.

About Arctic Armour, i didn't bother cause i'm never stopping, and you don't get the reduction while moving.
Hey Tybbber,

I pulled off some nice gear and don't need resists on boots. My thinking on the matter financially speaking, is 2 abyss socket Bubonic Trail is a totally unnecessary as you'd swap to Kaom's Roots ideally on Uber Elder anyways.

Thoughts?

My rings that let me even ask this:

Also I like your idea of Lightpoacher w/ Blastrain enchant and found one for only 90c

But I'm poor while I wait for some shit to sell so

Will do meanwhile. I feel like we can't afford the loss of crit chance though.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 13 oct. 2018 04:12:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires