[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Simple question regarding itemization.

Should I opt for a 5 link loreweave or should I just stick with tabula until i get a 6link and focus on the other gear?

So in other words just have 2 5links via chinsol and loreweave.

Also thanks for the in depth leveling, it makes someone like me who is quite new transition extremely well into this build so thank you very much for the effort!
Dernière édition par Knoety, le 18 nov. 2018 12:30:25
"
Also thanks for the in depth leveling, it makes someone like me who is quite new transition extremely well into this build so thank you very much for the effort!

Very happy that you like it!

"
Should I opt for a 5 link loreweave or should I just stick with tabula until i get a 6link and focus on the other gear?

It depends if you want tankiness or straight damages. I usually stay with a Tabula until i get a 6L Loreweave because i don't want to loose damage. If you feel like you need a slight boost to defenses, or damage is more than enough, you can opt for the lorewave.

If you don't have a Loreweave and think of buying one, i would wait to get a 6L and not bother with a 5L, and potentially get disappointed.
Hi TybbberLol, thanks for sharing this build, it's a lot of fun.
While waiting for the new patch, could you look at my profile and check what can I do to improve my damage?
Among the various Ascendancy which is the one that can do the most damage?
I would like to start with this build in the next season and I would like to improve to kill uber elder.

My character: BlastRainBaby
"
While waiting for the new patch, could you look at my profile and check what can I do to improve my damage?

Quickly looking here's a list in importance of upgrades you can do to improve damages:

-Get better rings(resistances wise) to be able to use Bubonic Trails. The Taming is a super good underused (imo) unique rings that gives upward of 40 all res and 60 elemental damages, and 80 in our case cause we ignite. Bubonic is simply 2 more abyssal jewels, so it's good. If needs, get 2 taming, lately it's the setup i end up using fairly often on my bow characters.

-Better quiver. Simply higher values, and an attack speed roll.

-Better abyssal jewels. To make up for the loss of life on the rings if you decide to go taming, get some life as prefix. Try to forget about global critical strike multiplier, flat fire damage to attacks is always better.

-Gems level 21, expensive, but adds probably around 7% damage if you get them all.

-Amulet could be improved, elemental damages with attack as prefix if you manage to fix attributes/resistances. Crit chance as a suffix, crafted if needs be is good enough.

-I wouldn't recommend that, but if you manage to cap resistances, and want 10/10 damage boost, a Darkness Enthroned belt is really good. It's like adding 2 Abyssal jewels to your build (adds 1, so 2 in belt x1.5 effectivness = 3 - 1 that you have already in current belt=2)

-15% wise oak

-Anger watcher eye, i put this last cause it's the most expensive one. Mods that are interesting are fire damage % and critical strike multiplier. It's expensive, but it does damages for sure.
Dernière édition par TybbberLol, le 28 nov. 2018 16:39:03
Thank you so much for the reply!

For this season I can not fix the character, unfortunately finished the money...
I will try to do the uber elder next season.

For the next time the resistance to what is enough, I currently have 155(min value, cold) with active flask, is it too much?

Do you have a cold configuration to increase the quantity?
"
For the next time the resistance to what is enough, I currently have 155(min value, cold) with active flask, is it too much?

You only need 75% resistances(after the -60% from killing kitava act 10 ofc) without flask. Going for elemental weakness cap is fairly useless imo.

"
Do you have a cold configuration to increase the quantity?

What do you mean by that?
"
TybbberLol a écrit :

You only need 75% resistances(after the -60% from killing kitava act 10 ofc) without flask. Going for elemental weakness cap is fairly useless imo.

Oh oh ho oh , I think I have overcome the cap a little too I have about 120% without flask.
The next time save my money for damage.

"
TybbberLol a écrit :

What do you mean by that?

I asked if you had made a configuration for the increase of the drop, perhaps cold with Windripper or without with fire
Dernière édition par cillzorra, le 30 nov. 2018 10:41:36
"
I asked if you had made a configuration for the increase of the drop, perhaps cold with Windripper or without with fire

I get it! No i didn't because i don't like MF in general. It's purely made for early league bossing, so i didn't bother coming up with something like that.

To be honest, you can slap the usual MF gear on that char and it would farm well enough, i just couldn't be bothered as it's not my taste.
Delve league is ending, and so I'm posting here my final gear for this build.

I have to thank a lot Tybber because this is the most successful league for me, i had crazy drops.

Check out for my gear and jewels, character name is: "PioggiaDiFrecce". I wish i could link everything here, just to remember lol.

I vaaled two 6-linked Lorewave. The one that had better rolls, has bricked; the other one got a (sadly useless) +1 gems.

I bought a double anger watcher's eye, which has increased the dps by a lot: bought it for 25ex right after i had dropped (from a t6 elder lol) a double wrath jewel, sold for 50ex istantly.

I have played every league, but only this league i was able to afford an Headhunter. Against bosses, i still use a Stygian Vise belt of course.

So, thanks again mate, i had lot of fun with this build.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 2 déc. 2018 09:52:21
as Inspirational node from ascendancy is getting a change in 3.5 what would it change our ascendancy choice points ?

"The Champion's "Inspirational" skill has been changed, providing some unique benefits for Banners, instead of causing you and allies to deal increased damage. These include a heal effect on placing a banner and a removal of the Banner reservation cost."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires