[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

i think for delve 3.4 leveling with quill rain + toxic rain is quite fast
unrealistic screenshot for standard RoA. On lvl 100 Jugg full conversion setup.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 19 sept. 2018 20:31:52
I've dropped a xoph's, and i have a perfect kaom's heart. How would i add this to the buid? Would i have to change something?
"
I've dropped a xoph's, and i have a perfect kaom's heart. How would i add this to the buid? Would i have to change something?

Xoph's Heart is really not a good item in this build. You can go for it, but you will have issues with attributes, and you won't gain that much damage from it. The best mod on it is the "cover ennemies in ash", but i'm not sure you want to go and get slapped by any endgame boss so that he can take more damage. The life mod is close to a good life roll on a amulet as well. Fire penetration is close to useless when we have 107% already.

As for the Kaom's Heart. It's close to the same thing. The build is really, really socket starved. Using a Kaom's will mean you loose either the RoA or Blast Rain setup. On top of that, Kaom's won't give you a lot more survivability because ofthe strength of having 80% all res.

If you still want to go for it, i can see two ways of doing it.

First, you go all in on Rain of Arrows, use Rain of arrow/Wed/Immolate/combustion/concentrated effect/mirage archer for everything. It works, DPS is going to be lower but you can do it. Don't forget to grab an enchant if you decide to do that. Xoph's Heart is usable i think in such setup, if you can deal with the attributes.

Second, get 2 6L bow, a Chin Sol where you put your Blast Rain/Immolate/Combustion/Concentrated Effect/Elemental damage with attacks/Fire penetration, if you ever manage to get 5 offcolors, otherwise Mirage archer instead of 1 of the blue or red, if you manage to get 4 offcolors. And another bow in weapon swap for mapping. I'll leave the choice of it to you, cause there is lots of options here, white to rares monsters aren't that tanky in maps.

All in all, i think both items don't go at all in the build, but if i were to use any of them, i would change those things above. I don't recommend doing so though. Sell the Xoph and buy better gear for the build (6L loreweave and better abyssal jewels) would be my go to.
hi tybbber, my clear is a bit slow

how do i improve that? my profile is public, can ya help me take a look at it
not sure if im going to the right way
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 21 sept. 2018 11:57:51
"
how do i improve that?

Sadly, it's not really oriented towards clearspeed. It clears well enough cause it's Rain of Arrows and bow in general, but the way we build it, it's not the best approach for pure mapping.

In your case, I think you lack flat damages, get the 2 points jewels and get good flat damage abyssal jewels, i don't know about your belt, but same thing if you grab a stygian and that should help a lot. Thing is the RoA setup i ended up with supports a lot the DPS of Blast Rain with combustion, but lack flat damage on it's own(immolate requires at least 1 hit to ignite the target, so only the 2nd one will get the damage boost), so you really need those jewels to feel good on the clear.

Also, silver flask.
So, i like this build a lot. Im at level 91, working on level 92, though sometimes i die for stupid things or lag (connection in italy isnt great).
I dont have much time to play this league sadly, but had a lot of fun so thank you very much for this build.
This is my character, tell me what would be better to upgrade besides the Lorewave, im currently farming for buying it (the chest i use, is the one i crafted myself in day 3 with fossils and i love it).

Character name: Pioggia_di_Frecce
Passive tree here:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAABeBS0FtREvEYEUdRX9Fr8ZjhqNG0YhdiP2JP0mlSoLKwouUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1b6WyZbr13yXzlh4mHrYqxjp2VNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl4-XpTeu971H11ft1_K3_7hJSGzod2iXGJ04rwi6aMNo19jX6NgY25jb-QCpsmmy2dqqCfpMKn1LCrtMW1SLe2u-O9Nr6nv9XBM8GgwuzEgsSiyNzI8M9602_TftQj2sHb591G3ofjn-dU6NbqYutj7FztP-4O73rwJvGK_W7-uv7I_94=?accountName=Serge91&characterName=PioggiaDiFrecce

Gear:
Spoiler

When i'll change to Lorewave, ill have to change boots aswell for capping resistances. Is there any other piece i could change to get a good improvement without crazy costs?

Im happy with the clearspeed that this build have, though im quite concerned for the single target damage.
I haven't checked PoB still but... i highly doubt that i have the necessary dps to melt the red elder or the shaper, and so the Uberelder is out of range. I still need to test red elder though. Im sure that Lorewave will help a lot both in terms of damage and defense, though i dont think it will double my damage, so probably im lacking something elsewhere... Crit chance is 40,7% and multiplier is 399%.

By the way, i learned a couple of things with this build:
- "Less recovery" is the hardest mod for this build, even if played with Champion: the leech defense is really noticeable when there isnt less recovery mod. I always reroll it in red maps, if there is another bad mod, or in maps with hard bosses.
- "Monster cannot be Taunted" can be very dangerous against hard bosses. Dont be fooled by the fact that the map clearspeed is the same when there's that mod, since you have like 80-85% (mine has 88% on character page) chance to hit anyways: that value is very high against mobs, but against bosses is very low, so hard bosses are going to melt you since you are going to miss a lot of times. Remember that this is a crit build, so you can't afford to miss the hits against bosses, since you need to be in tank-range quite often to kill them.
- Physical damage reflection is doable with RoA, just with Yugul and Sybils.. though you could equip Signal Fire and put Phys to Lightning instead of immolate. Ele ref is impossible of course.
- Elemental Equilibrium + Resistances + monster life is very very bad against bosses, even with high penetration. I get this fucking combo quite often when rolling maps lol.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 26 sept. 2018 07:00:01
Happy to see you enjoying the build mate!

First, about your gear. First, you need to grab an amulet that fix your attributes issues so you can get rings without int on them. Life>Crit multi>WeD>Flat fire>crit chance. Don't go for diamond ring, it's not worth the investment. Grab 2 two-stone (preferably) with as much resistances you can. This will free up the boots slot for future bubonic trails, and free some resistances maybe on the belt for a better one. If you can't get enough just on the rings, it's not a big issue, just this is the main slot to have it. A belt "needs" to be triple res, if you want to be able to afford bubonic trails.

Your abyssal jewels needs improvement. Fix your resistances first so you can skip it on them as much as you can. Flat fire>attack speed on crit>life should give you a net damage increase.

A 6L would be 50% more damage. Rest of the gear looks good enough. Don't focus too much on the crit. We are a crit build, but don't over commit on it. It's better to focus on flat damages and use just the tree + diamond flask to get good crit damages. In most cases, a good flat fire damage is going to beat a crit multi roll in this build (except on amulet/quiver).

If you are happy with the clearspeed, which is the only meh point for me, the single target once you have upgraded shouldn't be an issue. To give you an idea of how confident I am in the DPS potential of the build, i'm going to try a semi leveling gear level 70 attempt at Uber Elder at some point. So if I can do it with that much handicap, you should be just fine.

You are right on all the things you noted. Only thing i do for physical reflect map is playing only Blast Rain if i feel like doing the map. Swap conc effect with AoE works just fine. Your issue with boss should solve itself with more items, no worries.
"
TybbberLol a écrit :
Happy to see you enjoying the build mate!

First, about your gear. First, you need to grab an amulet that fix your attributes issues so you can get rings without int on them. Life>Crit multi>WeD>Flat fire>crit chance. Don't go for diamond ring, it's not worth the investment. Grab 2 two-stone (preferably) with as much resistances you can. This will free up the boots slot for future bubonic trails, and free some resistances maybe on the belt for a better one. If you can't get enough just on the rings, it's not a big issue, just this is the main slot to have it. A belt "needs" to be triple res, if you want to be able to afford bubonic trails.

Your abyssal jewels needs improvement. Fix your resistances first so you can skip it on them as much as you can. Flat fire>attack speed on crit>life should give you a net damage increase.

A 6L would be 50% more damage. Rest of the gear looks good enough. Don't focus too much on the crit. We are a crit build, but don't over commit on it. It's better to focus on flat damages and use just the tree + diamond flask to get good crit damages. In most cases, a good flat fire damage is going to beat a crit multi roll in this build (except on amulet/quiver).

If you are happy with the clearspeed, which is the only meh point for me, the single target once you have upgraded shouldn't be an issue. To give you an idea of how confident I am in the DPS potential of the build, i'm going to try a semi leveling gear level 70 attempt at Uber Elder at some point. So if I can do it with that much handicap, you should be just fine.

You are right on all the things you noted. Only thing i do for physical reflect map is playing only Blast Rain if i feel like doing the map. Swap conc effect with AoE works just fine. Your issue with boss should solve itself with more items, no worries.

Thank you so much for your tips mate ^^

Bubonic Trails? That's new for me. I haven't thought that i could use them for this build... i suppose i will need them with 2 abyssal socket. I dropped two pair of those, but with just one socket :p
Do they really improve the build?

EDIT Another question: is flat physical damage better than flat fire damage, or is the same?
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 28 sept. 2018 14:23:54
"
Do they really improve the build?

On my last character, they were worth an other 15% more damage. This varies on how good your jewels are, and mine were 3 properties. It's hard to put in the build mainly because of resistances though.

"
is flat physical damage better than flat fire damage, or is the same?

Fire damage is miles better. The value is 4 times the value of physical, and won't don't have any physical scaling at all. In this build, a physical flat damage is exactly the same as a fire flat damage. So higher value wins.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires