[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Been playing this for 3.3 and absolutely loving it. Pushing up to t11 without any problems outside of avoiding phys reflect for convenience. Definitely doable up to 15% but just more management than I want to do while mapping most of the time.

I don't really have any problems with defenses yet at t11, any ideas on flasks I can replace one of my defensive flasks with? I'm wondering what's the highest this build can push, anybody have limits they've hit yet with this?

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Dernière édition par nottaylorswift, le 11 juil. 2018 00:58:49
Sorry noob question, No aura at all?

Edit : Nvm I see...you using blood magic. Is there better late game sword out there? I am planning to run with a shield
Dernière édition par Lvp8906, le 9 juil. 2018 03:51:35
"
Lvp8906 a écrit :
Sorry noob question, No aura at all?

Edit : Nvm I see...you using blood magic. Is there better late game sword out there? I am planning to run with a shield

You could probably run with a 400+ pDPS sword but that's pretty expensive. I don't think the shield is necessary given how high block and phys. damage reduction already exists in this build. I don't have block corruption Grelwood's and with flasks popped, I have around 60% block with 90% phys damage reduction.
Question: Why exactly is Lioneye's the best armor choice here? Spectral throw already has pierce effect, so is Lioneye's taken for the 14% more damage from pierce?
Is the Farshot mod on Beltimber global? Or just with attacks using that weapon.
"
CaimanLizard a écrit :
Question: Why exactly is Lioneye's the best armor choice here? Spectral throw already has pierce effect, so is Lioneye's taken for the 14% more damage from pierce?

Yes just for the extra damage. Gives us a psuedo 7-link.

"
Smoogler a écrit :
Is the Farshot mod on Beltimber global? Or just with attacks using that weapon.

Global. Same with Point Blank on Grelwood.
Has anyone tried running Outmatch and Outlast instead of Gratuitous Violence, and then just run Haemophilia glovess?
"
Smoogler a écrit :
Has anyone tried running Outmatch and Outlast instead of Gratuitous Violence, and then just run Haemophilia glovess?

PoB says you'd get more damage than with rare gloves and GV (I'm getting 10k more DPS according to PoB), but it'd make it a lot harder to cap your resistances. Since you'd really only have your jewelry slots to get resist capped. You also wouldn't get any of the Phys. Damage Reduction from O&O as you can easily sit at 90% Phys. Damage Reduction.
this still clearing all in 3.3, looking for a fun build that can do all, currently playing eh ranger but would prefer this if it can do all
I can barely do a tier 7 map with this build. I don't get it...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires