[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

"

The only thing I changed was dropping blood magic and adding purity of fire, ice and enlighten with arctic armor but again this is for HC. It’s super tanky and deletes maps.

I also noticed that with haemophillia gloves you can basically delete the screen with this build so I’m trying violent retaliation with outmatch and outlast. Not sure what I’ll settle on. What do you think about this?

Lol 107k armor with Jugg is hilarious. Champion is a good choice too, I've just always loved Gladiator. Arctic Armor is awesome and I'm bummed to not use it, but have been getting on alright without it.

If using Haemophilia, dropping BitE and GV is possible, but then you also won't have 100% bleed. I don't think O&O is a huge DPS increase over the other two nodes, but its defensive ability is awesome. Violent Retaliation is awesome too and I'm sure you'll be maxed out on block all the time.
Totally depends on your gear, but using Haemophilia over rare gloves may also make it harder to get resistance capped. Maybe you'll have to shift other gear around, so you probably need to play around with PoB to see if it ends up actually being a DPS and defensive boost for you. The main thing for you in HC will just be making sure you don't die!

"
Tyxx a écrit :
Hei Dude!
Thanks for the build, having a lot of fun at the moment. Not yet mapping, but pretty satisfying already.
Also thanks for the brief side notes, like the pantheon and why not Melee Phys Damage etc..
I think many ppl dont even think about things like that, like new or unexperienced players.

Well, thanks for ur effort and pls keep up the good work!

Hey thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions or need more clarification. Have fun and maybe you can take down Shaper too!
hey, awesome build. I have a question, how is it at Uber lab ? I think i would like to try it for the flash back race. Thanks
"
AcidCitrus a écrit :
hey, awesome build. I have a question, how is it at Uber lab ? I think i would like to try it for the flash back race. Thanks

It's pretty good for Uber Lab actually. You're not like a Slayer or Jugg that just ignore traps completely, or a PF who just evades and speeds through everything, but you can run thru lab with good speed and survivability. You really shouldn't die to traps or Izaro. Here are a couple tips:

• Use a Brightbeak MH and Prismatic Eclipse OH (3 green sockets) for running through lab.
• Keep your Stone Golem up
• Cast Blood Rage before jumping through stretches of traps. This way, when you are damaged by a trap, Immortal Call will proc and temporarily stop the DoT from Blood Rage and trigger the Soul of Arakaali Pantheon upgrade (50% increased life recovery).
• Use Bloodgrip Amulet while running through lab, swap your another DPS amulet for Izaro if you need to.
• You can tank and block almost all of Izaro's attacks, but it's still smart to avoid his slam just in case. As always, swap to Slower Proj when fighting him or most bosses.
• Bring an extra life flask if you're worried or aren't fully geared yet, but you probably won't need it.

If you're looking for a dedicated lab farmer it may be better to go Slayer/Jugg/PF etc because they may be faster for it. This build is more of a fantastic mapping build and great bosskiller that has no problem running lab. I never bothered swapping characters for good lab days this league and had no issues. Good luck!
Dernière édition par Goddog_, le 26 avr. 2018 15:38:28
This looks really cool, I might try this for the flashback event!

How do you feel about the gladiator ascendancy in general? I really want to like it, but it just seems like champion is better in every situation. With a quick look in PoB, it looks like you can easily get 250k+ shaper dps with champion + crit nodes and a diamond flask (dropping down to 6,3k hp and 56/9 block - is spell block a big deal?). If someone spends more time refining the tree, they could probably get more, not to mention spending more currency on gear to get more crit damage (though I understand affordability is kind of the point as well..)

I'm not trying to devalue your build or anything, it looks great! I wish I had come up with something like this, haha :) I just have a hard time justifying gladiator over champion when I exclusively play softcore. Anyway, I might try this - as gladiator - for flashback, thanks for sharing!
"
This looks really cool, I might try this for the flashback event!

How do you feel about the gladiator ascendancy in general? I really want to like it, but it just seems like champion is better in every situation. With a quick look in PoB, it looks like you can easily get 250k+ shaper dps with champion + crit nodes and a diamond flask (dropping down to 6,3k hp and 56/9 block - is spell block a big deal?). If someone spends more time refining the tree, they could probably get more, not to mention spending more currency on gear to get more crit damage (though I understand affordability is kind of the point as well..)

I'm not trying to devalue your build or anything, it looks great! I wish I had come up with something like this, haha :) I just have a hard time justifying gladiator over champion when I exclusively play softcore. Anyway, I might try this - as gladiator - for flashback, thanks for sharing!

I love Gladiator so that was sort of the main inspiration for this. Bleed explosions are awesome and so is being nearly block capped and spell block capped. I think even after the Ascendancy changes it's still very strong and currently under-represented. And yes, the build really shines in the overall low-budget to power aspect. During the Shaper fight I didn't feel at all like I was missing much dps. It's not an instant delete like some builds (GC mines, stat stick+anything lol), but it's solid at what it does.

Champion is pretty insane right now tbh. Worthy Foe is a ridiculous node and I wouldn't be surprised if it got nerfed in the future. But honestly that's pretty much a completely different build. My build is RT, that one would be crit. That champion build is also nearly 1k less life and waaay less block. Block is super crucial to the survivability factor of Gladiator and I wouldn't want to lose it. I play SC too, and dying still sucks, especially when you're trying to push higher levels. If you were going crit it would probably also make more sense to go claws, since Grelwood Shank only has 5% base crit. I believe there's a guide in the Slayer forum that uses 2x The Scourge claws with ST. That one may make more sense to translate to Champion.

If you try this build out, let me know how you like it. Thanks for looking!
Maybe im stupid but where do you get your life leech from ?

edit: nvm
Dernière édition par maarthor, le 28 avr. 2018 14:28:54
"
maarthor a écrit :
Maybe im stupid but where do you get your life leech from ?

edit: nvm

Just in case anyone else has this same question, we grab the Hematophagy wheel to the south of the Duelist start.
ok so i just respec my old duelist...i follow your build but i only have 32% block ...i don t understand why
"
maarthor a écrit :
ok so i just respec my old duelist...i follow your build but i only have 32% block ...i don t understand why

Not sure, your profile is set to private. You should have at least 12% more base. Rumis Concotion is also 20% of the block you get.
sorry about the private setting i changed it now...maybe check now and tell me what im doing wrong please ty.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires