[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

If I decide to drop blood magic and grab artic armour, how much life would I lose for not grabing those three nodes? And if I grab blood magic and equip artic would I lose that much life from the reserved pool?

Also, should I leave warlords mark at lv 5?
Dernière édition par archaonn7, le 12 juin 2018 10:58:41

thx
This is the first time i ever write some kind of 'review' of a build..

I am playing this build now in 3.3 and it is working out great. It's tanky, decent damage and a lot of fun. I have made a few changes to the build, I went for more damage and less life, I am not using Kaom's roots..

Pros:
- Cheap, The most expensive thing is the 4,5 or 6 linked Armor. The other stuff is 1 to 2 chaos each. ( Good League starter )
- Can run every map mode, But i wouldn't recommend No leech.
- Easy to play and because of high block chance and high armor you can face tank most content ( Even Guardians )
- You really need to fuck up to die.
- Fast and easy lab farmer.

Cons
- The incursion's can be a pain in T15 maps. Because of low single target dps without gem swapping.
- Same for bosses, gem swapping needed.

I would recommend this build to everyone who wants to play spectral throw build!
How is the Vaal Spectral throw behaving with this build?
Vaal Version give you normal spectral throw too
Hello! Can it take down Uber Elder?
Enjoying this build so far.

Earlier I was able to solo uber Lab to get my last ascendency. It was close at 5k health, Izaro could take me down to 5% health in one slam...I'd recommend 5k health as the absolute minimum for anyone else needing it. Also stay mobile, try not to get hit at all.

Farming up to t10 maps is no problem, I'll go higher when I get some.

Incursions are a bit of an issue. on higher levels (74+) I can either clear the temple of trash or kill a architect. Rarely both. I probably need to swap to slower projectile, but then I worry I won't be able to clear the trash.

Also, getting stuck on leap slam into a door/tree/wall/anything and not doing damage can insta-kill if I'm taking damage, this is probably true for all leech builds tho.

Any advice on where to go as far as upgrades now? I just six linked my chest, I have a spare as a 5Link in case I want to corrupt it...tempting. I had decent luck corrupting my boots (9% spell dodge while moving) But none on my weapons.

The rest of my passives will go into getting Strong Arm then filling out life nodes.

Sorry for the lack of replies everyone, I recently became a father :)

"
EvokePhantox a écrit :
what gear should i buy for leveling?

Check out the leveling section of the guide. High PDPS swords and generic leveling uniques pretty much.

"
warst1993 a écrit :
I've been playing this build for past few days, I made one change yet and that's for block chance - as second weapon (offhand) I've equipped Scaeva - which gives me 8% block chance, so it's like 2 corrupted Shanks, and I think I can corrupt Scaeva to have few % block chance as well (not sure on that tho.) I'm just level 72 but it's been working quite good for me, right now. It needs more testing - I'm not losing that much DPS. Thanks for this build

Scaeva is nice, but a lot less DPS than a good Grelwood.

"
archaonn7 a écrit :
If I decide to drop blood magic and grab artic armour, how much life would I lose for not grabing those three nodes? And if I grab blood magic and equip artic would I lose that much life from the reserved pool?
Also, should I leave warlords mark at lv 5?

BM gives me approx 750 life. Using AA will reserve about 900 life (12.5% of your max life). We keep WM at lvl 5 otherwise it cant't be triggered by lvl 1 CWDT.

"
aucran a écrit :

Any advice on where to go as far as upgrades now? I just six linked my chest, I have a spare as a 5Link in case I want to corrupt it...tempting. I had decent luck corrupting my boots (9% spell dodge while moving) But none on my weapons.

Your necklace can definitely be upgraded. Melee dmg and attack range both do nothing for us. More flat phys on neck, rings, and gloves, as well as Attack Speed on your gloves.

A tip for the architect is to keep them as close as possible to the wall to get full use out of Point Blank.

"
alexandro_108 a écrit :
Hello! Can it take down Uber Elder?

Not sure, never tried.

Can I replace grelwood for a high pdps sword for endgame?
"
Gurintea a écrit :
Can I replace grelwood for a high pdps sword for endgame?

You could, you just have to be more aware of your positioning on bosses and your clear may be a little worse.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires