g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I'm curious about the armor, so astral plate does give some good res, etc. but what armor when specing into acrobatic (50% less armor), wouldn't it be better to get an assasins garb or something along those lines and get res's elsewhere or is it so minimal that it doesn't matter (the increased evasion).
"
qwertyyq a écrit :
I love BF, been playing when it first came out with Bleed/Dot, but haven't been playing POE for 3+ years and I just started this build on the new league.

Anyway, I just read that the stat sticks were nerfed. Is this build still viable? I just need to know before committing to this build, and since I have a lot to catch up to, I don't want to spend days into researching without playing the game haha.

Also, this might be a stupid question, but Multicast Support doesn't support Vaal gems?
I also noticed that you use the same gem on ur char, so I assume there is something I don't know?!

Stat sticks do not work on the char. If they did they would be in the guide and we would be using them. Mutlistrike does not support vaal reave, but we reave 99% of the time, vaal reave is just to get higher stages.

"
arya52 a écrit :
I'm curious about the armor, so astral plate does give some good res, etc. but what armor when specing into acrobatic (50% less armor), wouldn't it be better to get an assasins garb or something along those lines and get res's elsewhere or is it so minimal that it doesn't matter (the increased evasion).

Both. Armour is awful in poe, just the way it works it is just super bad to go. Optimally id go with a high evasion chest.... however you need a lot of off colors if you do that.

When it comes down to it though, we are pretty resistance starved and the evasion from a chest will not be a game changer one way or another, so astral plate is what we roll with. If you really want to go assassin garb or something though, feel free.
Hello and thank you for your build, I have a lot of fun with it.

I just have a quick question, Hypotermia works on chilled enemies but I don't understand which part of the tree/gear chills the enemies.

Thanks
"
Raideur a écrit :
Hello and thank you for your build, I have a lot of fun with it.

I just have a quick question, Hypotermia works on chilled enemies but I don't understand which part of the tree/gear chills the enemies.

Thanks

Anything you have that gives cold damage, usually from physical damage as extra cold.
So if i have nothing that give cold damage I should by some right ?
"
Raideur a écrit :
So if i have nothing that give cold damage I should by some right ?

I mean if you are doing 0 cold damage then yes i would. But it is pretty easy to craft it on a piece of jewelry or even to roll amulet. 1 jagged fossil spamming ammy for a temp/decent one is pretty easy/cheap.
The build feels really nice and fast , had 7ex to build it so i went through buying everything for it. t10 maps i can clear everything except bosses i get one shot. Not sure there is anyway around that or i might not have enough life ? the 3rd build ive made this league none of them can bosses well at all. Most of my game time i just skip metamorphs bc i can never do them.
"
Doritoh a écrit :
The build feels really nice and fast , had 7ex to build it so i went through buying everything for it. t10 maps i can clear everything except bosses i get one shot. Not sure there is anyway around that or i might not have enough life ? the 3rd build ive made this league none of them can bosses well at all. Most of my game time i just skip metamorphs bc i can never do them.

Currently i am doing an "almost" max block bleed gladiator, i am even more impressed than i thought i would be and that is saying something... last time i died i believe was my last sirius fight for obvious reasons, besides that it absolutely shreds metamorphs has really high defenses and super satisfying "bleeding enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their max life as physical damage".

If you are looking for a tanky fun and survivable build to do just maping, conquerors, delves, and the OP metamorphs it gets my vote this league for sure. It is also not super hard or expensive to gear either!! With a lot of room for potential to push really far.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Doritoh a écrit :

Currently i am doing an "almost" max block bleed gladiator, i am even more impressed than i thought i would be and that is saying something... last time i died i believe was my last sirius fight for obvious reasons, besides that it absolutely shreds metamorphs has really high defenses and super satisfying "bleeding enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their max life as physical damage".

If you are looking for a tanky fun and survivable build to do just maping, conquerors, delves, and the OP metamorphs it gets my vote this league for sure. It is also not super hard or expensive to gear either!! With a lot of room for potential to push really far.

g00fy do you have any guide for a "max block glad" ? :P
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Doritoh a écrit :

g00fy do you have any guide for a "max block glad" ? :P

Not yet, but very much considering doing one. If i did one, prolly wouldn't be until later in the league though. Plus i have been so sick for last 4-5 days that i havent even been able to play let alone make up any guides. For now though you can just copy my character in my profile.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires