g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

hey can you change the asendancy to jugg and if so how much worse will the dps be

"
Gamerking1000 a écrit :
hey can you change the asendancy to jugg and if so how much worse will the dps be

not sure but just check the stuff u gain vs the stuff u lose, shouldnt be that hard to eyeball it and figure it out
Updated for 3.9. No changes of note at all.
Swords seem like they would be just as viable for this build since with precision aura accuracy is so easy to obtain, plus you'd gain significantly more crit multi with sword nodes. Might be a little easier to get high crit % too as you don't have to spend so many skill points travelling to the claw nodes
"
gargo123 a écrit :
Swords seem like they would be just as viable for this build since with precision aura accuracy is so easy to obtain, plus you'd gain significantly more crit multi with sword nodes. Might be a little easier to get high crit % too as you don't have to spend so many skill points travelling to the claw nodes

Swords are not better than claws in anyway. With claw nodes and soul raker and free leech claws are far superior than swords in the current state. Nodes are better, crit is higher, attack speed is like a sliver slower like literally .05.

That being said swords are not bad at all, and u can use leap slam if u prefer with swords. Either or is fine.
Hi,

playing my third league now and my first time melee with this build, so far it feels really great :)

My question might be stupid but: why dont you pick rite of ruin, at first glance it seems to be stronger/better then blitz.

sorry if that has been discussed already, is there a way on this forum to search in a specific thread?
"
Impexus a écrit :
Hi,

playing my third league now and my first time melee with this build, so far it feels really great :)

My question might be stupid but: why dont you pick rite of ruin, at first glance it seems to be stronger/better then blitz.

sorry if that has been discussed already, is there a way on this forum to search in a specific thread?

Blitz gives MORE % attack speed. This means that this node gives you 40% MORE attack speed, its crazy amounts of dmg and the best node he has :)
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Impexus a écrit :
Hi,

Blitz gives MORE % attack speed. This means that this node gives you 40% MORE attack speed, its crazy amounts of dmg and the best node he has :)

but isnt rite of ruin giving you 75% attack speed + 150% attack damage? of course you have to build up the rage first but thats also the case with the blitz charges.

Edit: im not deleting what I typed above so others might learn from it too.
I wasnt considering the difference with more/increased, youre right, 40% multiplicative seems to be very good.
Dernière édition par Impexus, le 15 déc. 2019 18:24:52
"
Impexus a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Impexus a écrit :
Hi,

but isnt rite of ruin giving you 75% attack speed + 150% attack damage? of course you have to build up the rage first but thats also the case with the blitz charges.

Edit: im not deleting what I typed above so others might learn from it too.
I wasnt considering the difference with more/increased, youre right, 40% multiplicative seems to be very good.

Its all good, and that node is prty good as well, but it does make you take a good bit of dmg as well. You can mess around with it but blitz charges are just so much attack speed, its hard to give it up.
I love BF, been playing when it first came out with Bleed/Dot, but haven't been playing POE for 3+ years and I just started this build on the new league.

Anyway, I just read that the stat sticks were nerfed. Is this build still viable? I just need to know before committing to this build, and since I have a lot to catch up to, I don't want to spend days into researching without playing the game haha.

Also, this might be a stupid question, but Multicast Support doesn't support Vaal gems?
I also noticed that you use the same gem on ur char, so I assume there is something I don't know?!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires