g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I've tried numerous builds out this league and last league and i can never find something to stick to.
I think the problem im having is, i can't find a good allround melee character.
Cyclone feels like crap for example..

I've tried probably about 10-15 different builds this league, most of them being spellcasters. And me being a melee at heart, obviously the builds didn't last very long.

So i decided to go through the forums to see if i could find any decent melee builds.
Sadly, there are only a handful of melee builds this league.
So i looked through them all and did pro's and con's etc to see what i would like.
In the end, i decided to level a duelist purely for this build.
So far im having a lot of fun.
Reave feels great for clearing and Blade Flurry is great for the stronger enemies such as betrayal / map bosses.
So far im only level 77 so im far from optimized. Still only rocking about 4200 hp ...
But the dps with my gear feels great. And i've got 2 double phys Steel rings waiting for when i reach level 80 today.

All in all, thank you for this build. This seems to be exactly what im looking for.
Current gear:
The rings i have on atm i just bought for 2c a piece just to fix my resists till i can equip my steel rings.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par Wiizper, le 8 avr. 2019 04:29:16
Now reached 88 and equipped my 2 steel rings and changed craft from fire res to +1 of socketed melee gems
Still only on 4400 hp, not sure how to get more at this point other than move towards the 3 points in the Scion wheel

Hey, hi there again!
I wrote for discussing some crafting issues related on how to get quality on my crafted weapon, and you already told me (thanks! ^^). The thing is that my weapon is currently at this status:

Is not 30% quality because I knew about the perfect fossil after getting the t1 flat, so I think I'll just corrupt it with the menagerie recipee after finishing the craft. And the issue; I cannot craft crit/quality (the quote is "item already has a similar modifier"). Did they fixed the combination of both quality/aps and quality/crit at 3.6 or something? I'll just go for crit and damage as chaos I guess :S

Offtopic; do the aps/crit of the offhand matters now? I think so, since now the skills alternate attack with main and offhand, right?

thanks in advance, great guide!!
"
Falafas a écrit :
Hey, hi there again!
I wrote for discussing some crafting issues related on how to get quality on my crafted weapon, and you already told me (thanks! ^^). The thing is that my weapon is currently at this status:

Is not 30% quality because I knew about the perfect fossil after getting the t1 flat, so I think I'll just corrupt it with the menagerie recipee after finishing the craft. And the issue; I cannot craft crit/quality (the quote is "item already has a similar modifier"). Did they fixed the combination of both quality/aps and quality/crit at 3.6 or something? I'll just go for crit and damage as chaos I guess :S

Offtopic; do the aps/crit of the offhand matters now? I think so, since now the skills alternate attack with main and offhand, right?

thanks in advance, great guide!!

just asked my guildys apparently it was fixed, so kinda stinks, but just add normal crit chance then.

Craftin a amulet for my build, nailed the two shaper rolls I wanted. Not sure about the crit strike multiplier. Could you give me input if I should keep it or lock the prefixes/scour the crit multiplier and than multimod. Or if i should multimod as is?

Also any advice on how to craft this?

Want to remove the shit stats life/fire/mana by lockin but think I still have the mana left in that case. Would it be worth to risk it and try an annul? (Cost of item was 1ex)

Oh & PS: Awesome build!
Dernière édition par Monsterness, le 10 avr. 2019 07:35:14
"
Monsterness a écrit :

Craftin a amulet for my build, nailed the two shaper rolls I wanted. Not sure about the crit strike multiplier. Could you give me input if I should keep it or lock the prefixes/scour the crit multiplier and than multimod. Or if i should multimod as is?

Also any advice on how to craft this?

Want to remove the shit stats life/fire/mana by lockin but think I still have the mana left in that case. Would it be worth to risk it and try an annul? (Cost of item was 1ex)

Oh & PS: Awesome build!

depends how much u want to put into it. Personally to scour it off it would cost some exalts. Honestly it is not a terrible roll anyway. I think the double phys dmg as extra xx would be better, but if ur comfortable as is i would just multimod it as is.
Just a quick note while the realm is down to say how much I appreciate this build.
I have used the build as the basis in two leagues now, Betrayal and Synthesis and while I haven't stuck really close to the build (eg spike gloves with aspect of the cat crafted and a farruls chest piece along with a best roll Ascent from Flesh belt [which was priced far more competitively than a styg at 7 chaos] the build works pretty much as I suspect was intended. Mana hasn't been a problem this season although I am light on life at 3400 at lvl 87, my pdps is currently running at 309 k and that means with highish dodge (40% attack, 30% spells) some ES plus 40% evasion and 3100 armour I am generally lucky. Obviously once I hit the 90's that luck will change if I don't tune it up but this is a fun build where dying is leavened by the knowledge that it is possible to beat the bosses if I concentrate better.
So Mr g00fy_goober, thanks for a great build.
Dernière édition par UreKismet, le 13 avr. 2019 08:02:25
Why do you get Warrior's Blood in the passive tree if you got Vaal Pact?
Are there no other paths to take take would allow you to not have to let the life regen go to waste.
Been struggling alot with dps, and while my gear isn't perfect I'm only doing about 1/3 of the dps of the main build. Am I just missing general upgrades? Would someone mind having a quick lookover my POB to see if I'm missing something? pob: https://pastebin.com/nkWLBN71
Dernière édition par dazo_, le 23 avr. 2019 03:59:27
"
Waky_Waky_MrAlex a écrit :
Why do you get Warrior's Blood in the passive tree if you got Vaal Pact?
Are there no other paths to take take would allow you to not have to let the life regen go to waste.

Because you still have to path through to get to where you are going and if you go a different route you miss all the phys dmg/life/strength.

I mean yes the regen is wasted, but you still get some strength from it which gives you a bit of dps and life and it is one point. If you can magically grab a different point that still allows you to take this path which is the best one then lmk :)

"
dazo_ a écrit :
Been struggling alot with dps, and while my gear isn't perfect I'm only doing about 1/3 of the dps of the main build. Am I just missing general upgrades? Would someone mind having a quick lookover my POB to see if I'm missing something? pob: https://pastebin.com/nkWLBN71

I took a 10 second look at your char. Your claws have ok dps (first better than second) but neither one of them have crit strike which is a huge dps loss. Your gems are level 19 with no quality or level 20 with random qualitys. You don't have tombfists, you don't have steel rings with double phys roll (you have one, but reset of stats are prty awful). Your level 89 and missing a chunk of dps nodes.

I mean literally all you have to do is compare your passives/jewels/char/gems/gear to what is listed and then you will know exactly why it is off. I don't really see the point of posting and asking someone else when they are literally going to do the same thing that you can do yourself.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires