g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Falafas a écrit :
Hi there man, I've been out for 3 leagues and Im wondering something related to the claw craft. I get my high pdps claw, and I do the crit-quality, aps-quality, flat/percentual phys and phys as extra chaos. But into the POB, your claw is 62% quality, while the maths result on 52% qual. So, I need to do the entire crafting, and then corrupt them at the menagerie with the 30% quality recipe? And then, that extra 10% quality goes with the remaining 52?

Thanks in advance!

You can just fossil craft with a perfect fossil to get 30%. I mean you can corrupt after as well if you want, but crafting it with perfect fossils b4 you roll is pretty easy.
"

Some good mods on jewels would be:
[...]
Suffixes
- Global crit multi (9-12%)
- Increased damage (8-10%)
- Attack speed (3-5%)
- Crit multi with one handed melee weapons (12-15%)

Why Increased Damage over Increased Area Damage? My understanding is that both Reave and Blade Flurry get the same benefit from both, but Increased Area Damage has higher values on jewels.
"
Bleevoe a écrit :

Why Increased Damage over Increased Area Damage? My understanding is that both Reave and Blade Flurry get the same benefit from both, but Increased Area Damage has higher values on jewels.

Have not really updated the jewel list to be honest, but crit multi and attack speed with highest rolls (so for things like one handed melee weapons, or while dual wielding) or w/e would be best. Will be much better than flat damage, area damage or w/e else.
Hello there

i know im intruding because im not actually following this build, but i am a fellow Reaver right ?

Can someone be as kind to check my Pob link and tell me if i am an outrageous filthy noob casual ?
My main concern being that my dps is low, i dont even have an ex, and upgrades cost 2-3ex for minor upgrades

https://pastebin.com/5Dbn3XrP

Hey buddy, love your build ideas, I used your winter orb as a template for mine, ended up messing with eternity shroud and going down the rabbit hole and I started a reave character and came across your guide, my biggest question before I pour a ton of currency into crafting imperial claws is , well is the 8% physical to chaos even worth really since you cant get a phys roll on non chaos dmg as extra dmg is it better to just aim for a high flat damage claw like a 400ish dps claw ?
"
BallinGorilla a écrit :
Hey buddy, love your build ideas, I used your winter orb as a template for mine, ended up messing with eternity shroud and going down the rabbit hole and I started a reave character and came across your guide, my biggest question before I pour a ton of currency into crafting imperial claws is , well is the 8% physical to chaos even worth really since you cant get a phys roll on non chaos dmg as extra dmg is it better to just aim for a high flat damage claw like a 400ish dps claw ?

I think crafting them is still the way to go and multimoding is too. With the crit/quality and the attack speed/quality + 30 quality from fossil or beast or w/e you get really super good claws. It also lets you add one more mod to them as a prefix. You can check out the things that are available to you but phys dmg as extra chaos is probably still the best bet.

Also note that while it is phys only now and slightly lower it is still phys dmg as EXTRA chaos damage.

This answer might be different if you happen to hit the hybrid phys/accuracy roll. Then you MIGHT be able to add both flat phys and % phys onto the claw, master crafting when it comes to hybrids works weird sometimes. If that happens i would just check POB.
Why use reave over cleave? From my understanding, cleave benefits from dw while reave does not. Is it just that reave is better anyway?
"
Jnarok a écrit :
Why use reave over cleave? From my understanding, cleave benefits from dw while reave does not. Is it just that reave is better anyway?

Because cleave is a horrible skill and it is a reave build? I mean that is like jumping into an arc build guide and asking why not winter orb... It is a guide for reave, hence we use reave.
Sorry I'm new and was only curious because reave didnt give the bonus to dw damage like cleave does. I wasn't trying to critique your build, i was curious to see if there was an affect of reave I was not understanding that worked well with dw.
"
Jnarok a écrit :
Sorry I'm new and was only curious because reave didnt give the bonus to dw damage like cleave does. I wasn't trying to critique your build, i was curious to see if there was an affect of reave I was not understanding that worked well with dw.

It's all good. To answer your question when I am not sleep deprived, cranky, and exhausted from work.... no.

Reave does not get any special benefit or anything from dual wielding. However Dualwielding applies to your character in general just because you have 2 weapons equiped. So you get extra block chance, more physical damage, and increased attack speed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires