g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

https://imgur.com/ac8bRxJ

Hey, recently got this beauty (linked above) and would like to ask if you recomend the same type in offhand or rather get some other stat as priority. ( might be dumb Q, but worth a shot)
What is your opinion on increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding ? ( any better alternatives?)

Also quick Q about curses. I tried to go for vulnerability (mainlny for rare monster/boss fights- +30%increased dmg taken) for 4th red socket with immortal call etc. + spiked gloves which allows me to have extra two 2 sockets (instead of abyss).
Do you think this might be little bit cheaper alternative to 2 abyss tombfist + suitable abyss jewells?
(for now I believe minimum of 12 ex for both abyss set up)

Spiked:
https://imgur.com/yTz6POm

So far I'm really enjoying the guide and build itself.
Keep up the good work man!
"
TYvoleHovadina a écrit :
https://imgur.com/ac8bRxJ

Hey, recently got this beauty (linked above) and would like to ask if you recomend the same type in offhand or rather get some other stat as priority. ( might be dumb Q, but worth a shot)
What is your opinion on increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding ? ( any better alternatives?)

Also quick Q about curses. I tried to go for vulnerability (mainlny for rare monster/boss fights- +30%increased dmg taken) for 4th red socket with immortal call etc. + spiked gloves which allows me to have extra two 2 sockets (instead of abyss).
Do you think this might be little bit cheaper alternative to 2 abyss tombfist + suitable abyss jewells?
(for now I believe minimum of 12 ex for both abyss set up)

Spiked:
https://imgur.com/yTz6POm

So far I'm really enjoying the guide and build itself.
Keep up the good work man!

The way to do it this league is to multimod them. Get a good flat or % phys roll. Regal. Annul (hopefully) whatever you regaled. Then you can multimod on 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

For suffixes add the crit + quality, attack speed + quality
For prefixes add the other phys roll ur missing (flat or %) and then the non chaos as extra chaos damage.

These give you pretty godly like 450 pdps claws with crit, attack speed, and a huge chunk of extra damage from the non chaos as extra chaos.

Tombfists is the way to go. Even if you start with one socket and save up. I mean 2 socket is for really min/maxing. But the life, attack speed + jewel + 10% MORE damage is unbeatable.
Hi there goofy
I managed to complete your build.

I'd like to take some ideas for how i can improve more this build?
(Check my passive tree plz)

here's my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ahtapot/characters

Did every boss in betrayal league by far and i'm making carry service with this build including mastermind challenges Encounters I Challenges etc.
(Just didnt do Aul yet)
Dernière édition par BestiaryExpensive, le 7 févr. 2019 17:31:42
What skilltree to follow? The one on POB or Poeplanner? They are not looking the same..
"
BestiaryExpensive a écrit :
Hi there goofy
I managed to complete your build.

I'd like to take some ideas for how i can improve more this build?
(Check my passive tree plz)

here's my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ahtapot/characters

Did every boss in betrayal league by far and i'm making carry service with this build including mastermind challenges Encounters I Challenges etc.
(Just didnt do Aul yet)

1.) your profile is set to private for character tab so I can't see them

2.) Upgrades are all on your end, depend to much on what your budget is, what deals you can find, who is online, what items exist, how much you want to min/max etc etc. Everything is in the guide and the stat prioritization section so upgrade what you can and what you want. All the improvements are right in the guide, me pointing them all out to you is just a waste of time.

"
Jimmanski a écrit :
What skilltree to follow? The one on POB or Poeplanner? They are not looking the same..

Skill trees are exact, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Build is fully udpated. Sadly as always I can not just link new gear under the gearing section, but everything else is fully up to date. New gear/gems/tree/corrupts/claws/crafting etc etc. Make sure to check changelog + POB link for fully up to date stuff.
Hey there, I've improved my setup pretty drastically since we last talked, as well as gaining vastly more general knowledge haha.
I currently have 4-5ex to budget (good amount since my 1 chaos lol), thinking of buying a claw over 405pDps from poetrade:

Would I rather 15 extra pDps or gain 11% non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage?

Thanks very much in advance!

I tried out this build this week. All my items are about equal quality to the ones mentioned in the build. only around 65-70% crit rate. I took off the abyssus for a starkonjas as I was dying in early yellow maps. I'm clearing t15s with it off, but its really slow and I still end up dying a lot if I try and mod the map up. The dying can be put to personal skill but I need some tips to bring out the dps of this build, if its even possible in this patch. Any ideas?
"
gawddawg a écrit :
Hey there, I've improved my setup pretty drastically since we last talked, as well as gaining vastly more general knowledge haha.
I currently have 4-5ex to budget (good amount since my 1 chaos lol), thinking of buying a claw over 405pDps from poetrade:

Would I rather 15 extra pDps or gain 11% non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage?

Thanks very much in advance!

Sorry missed this post somehow. I would guess that non-chaos dmg as extra chaos is going to be a whole hell of a lot more than 15 pdps. For things like this though the easiest thing to do is plug them into POB super quick, takes like 30 seconds and then you know the exact difference for sure.

"
FrothyLove a écrit :
I tried out this build this week. All my items are about equal quality to the ones mentioned in the build. only around 65-70% crit rate. I took off the abyssus for a starkonjas as I was dying in early yellow maps. I'm clearing t15s with it off, but its really slow and I still end up dying a lot if I try and mod the map up. The dying can be put to personal skill but I need some tips to bring out the dps of this build, if its even possible in this patch. Any ideas?

I would highly suggest looking at changelog and POB link. You have wrong gear, wrong bases for claws, low level gems, missing an aura and that is just after a 10 second look. The build owns in this patch, even more so than it did before. Crafting almost 450 PDPS claws with non-chaos as extra chaos only takes a few exalt each. On top of that and the godly multimoding to craft things up like a shaped ammy it becomes really easy to push this build to rather large numbers.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 15 févr. 2019 08:43:14
Hi, I'm on a bit of a tight budget (1 ex), and wanted to ask your opinion on some things.

1) Could you explain why there is one claw and one sceptre? I'd imagine it is because the sceptre has huge amounts of phys as extra ele, but considering I can't afford a similar weapon, should I just stick to 2x claws? (I can't multimod the claws since my budget is 1 ex)

On a side note, do you still benefit from the claw passive nodes with a sceptre, and can you even use blade flurry? I'm very confused about the sceptre in general and don't see any mention of it.

2) Would 1 socket tombfists be worth it for intimidate, or would different gloves be better?

3) Is loreweave worth it as a 5L? Right now, I am just rolling with a tabula, but I plan to eventually either upgrade to loreweave 5L or a rare 6L.

Sorry if any of these were answered in the guide, but I didn't see much of anything on glove/body alternatives.

Thanks for the guide,
Zavex
Dernière édition par Zaedulus, le 15 févr. 2019 21:32:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires