g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

is elemental damage on claws not good?
What gems can i take for 6l Reave setup?
"
OgamiReiX a écrit :
is elemental damage on claws not good?

Elemental damage on claws is great... for elemental builds. This build however is all physical, so ele dmg does nothing for us. If you are looking for an ele claw build, try my elebuzzsaw build!

"
robert2003 a écrit :
What gems can i take for 6l Reave setup?

Pseudo 6l in helm is the way to go. 6l is much more important for single target than it is for clear. So get a shaped helm and get like inc aoe + hypothermia on it.

Made a pretty sick amulet for this build, if anyone wants a copy pm Thy ingame.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Can somone tell me how to use one handed mace , bc when i set it i cant cast reave
"
Lakosta00 a écrit :
Can somone tell me how to use one handed mace , bc when i set it i cant cast reave

the skill clearly says " it cannot be used with maces " ...
How could I improve my build? https://pastebin.com/ySXWQft8
I figured I could maybe get a loreweave, is it better to buy one and try to fuse it or just try to save up for a fused one?
Maybe I could get a decent spiked glove or a 1 socket tombfist. Which would be more optimal?
Other than the those mentioned, not really sure how I could improve my build further. Claw upgrades seem to be fairly expensive.
Any recommendations would be nice. Still fairly new and was attracted to this build but still new to optimizing things.
Also, for maps, how long should one spend in one, as it takes about 4-5 minutes for me to fully clear it(highest gotten up to was t10, since maps beyond that hasn't really dropped for me). Whirling blades seems to get caught on some things and wont move if theres not much space to move so how do people get past this?
Sorry if this was a long post and if some of it was not too related to the build.
"
Lakosta00 a écrit :

Read the changelog

"
OgamiReiX a écrit :
I figured I could maybe get a loreweave, is it better to buy one and try to fuse it or just try to save up for a fused one?

Maybe I could get a decent spiked glove or a 1 socket tombfist. Which would be more optimal?

Also, for maps, how long should one spend in one, as it takes about 4-5 minutes for me to fully clear it(highest gotten up to was t10, since maps beyond that hasn't really dropped for me). Whirling blades seems to get caught on some things and wont move if theres not much space to move so how do people get past this?
Sorry if this was a long post and if some of it was not too related to the build.

As for Loreweave, many people buy 6l's flat out, unless theres one up for a really good price I usually like to fuse myself. Also for things like loreweave, getting high rolls on all the important stuff AND 6l on top of it usually costs a fortune so I tend to avoid it.

As for Tombfist I would start with a one socket one and upgrade later on to a 2 socket one.

As for your question about maps, feel free to pop on stream or reddit or google things to get a better idea, not that I am adverse to helping others or newer players, but not going to post about it here because it has nothing to do with build guide which is the only thing that should be talked about here.
I guess I could switch to a tombfist. The murderous jewels seems to get fairly pricy fast. Should I just get what I can to slap it on or try to find a cheap decent one? Also, atm im using an ornament+rive. Claw upgrades seem very pricy if you want the right stats and such. Should I just farm up to be able to craft/buy one and which is more preferable?
And you mentioned you avoided loreweave? Does that mean you just avoid the really decent rolled ones until later or did you mean theres an alternative?
Also you recommended abyssus in the guide, but what would you aim for on a decent rare helm, unless abyssus is still the way to go?
"
OgamiReiX a écrit :
I guess I could switch to a tombfist. The murderous jewels seems to get fairly pricy fast. Should I just get what I can to slap it on or try to find a cheap decent one? Also, atm im using an ornament+rive. Claw upgrades seem very pricy if you want the right stats and such. Should I just farm up to be able to craft/buy one and which is more preferable?
And you mentioned you avoided loreweave? Does that mean you just avoid the really decent rolled ones until later or did you mean theres an alternative?
Also you recommended abyssus in the guide, but what would you aim for on a decent rare helm, unless abyssus is still the way to go?

Price items is all up to you and depends on how much you have to spend and what items you can find. I can't really help with that.

I said I avoid buying 6l items, not that I avoid loreweave itself.

All the reset of your questions can be answered by reading the guide. Check the read, read it, and changelog takes priority over anything else written in there.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires