[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Verroxl a écrit :

Hello!!
I'm currently following this build as my main at heist, and i want to improve it even more, this is my current gear atm, i'm considering using Atziri's Acuity+The Retch for more DPS, what do you think about it?? any other recomendation are welcome!!
(My gloves are screwing me up, it applies tmp chains over vulnerabilty, just realised it after paying 4ex for it, fuck me)

I'm with 12ex budget, was almost buying awakened melee phys, but then i realised about my current gloves decreasing my dps :(.

Imo it's better without acuity and retch. But some people prefer overleech and acuity. It's up to you honestly.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
would haemophilia glove be a viable option for explodey clear on a very cheap budget? i love having pops but not sure of the cheapest viable way to get explodes
"
HieiTheBlue a écrit :
would haemophilia glove be a viable option for explodey clear on a very cheap budget? i love having pops but not sure of the cheapest viable way to get explodes
yep, it's good
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Spoiler

This is my current setup and I keep getting randomly one shot near t16 maps. Something up or am I bad? 5.8k life
"
Lady_Rarity a écrit :
Spoiler

This is my current setup and I keep getting randomly one shot near t16 maps. Something up or am I bad? 5.8k life
It's because of Unwavering Stance. Protects you from stuns, but enforces zero evasion rating, which means one-shots happen if you can't evade mechanically and the hit is big enough.
It is really fun to play this build But I have a big problem that I cannot solve. I've been trying to fix this situation for 2 weeks, but I couldn't. Now is the time to ask the build owner for help!

First My Gears
Spoiler

Character Stat
Spoiler

The main problem is that when farming T15 / T16 maps, I die very fast. Another problem is one shot. What should I do? I have no idea how I can make this even more beautiful.Can u help me ? What i do?
"
It is really fun to play this build But I have a big problem that I cannot solve. I've been trying to fix this situation for 2 weeks, but I couldn't. Now is the time to ask the build owner for help!

First My Gears
Spoiler

Character Stat
Spoiler

The main problem is that when farming T15 / T16 maps, I die very fast. Another problem is one shot. What should I do? I have no idea how I can make this even more beautiful.Can u help me ? What i do?

Go for Slayer overleech and remove Unwavering stance.
I haven't tried it yet, but how much do you need stun immunity? While leveling I only got unwavering stance around level 60 or so. Stuns didn't seem a problem until then. I guess in red maps you need it?

An alternative way to get stun immunity could be using the Eye of Chayula. That means you have to drop vulnerability. You can replace it with Assassins Mark on one of the rings. And then use the 2 saved points from removing unwavering stance to try and claw back some hitpoints elsewhere.
"
sakuya_m a écrit :
An alternative way to get stun immunity could be using the Eye of Chayula. That means you have to drop vulnerability. You can replace it with Assassins Mark on one of the rings. And then use the 2 saved points from removing unwavering stance to try and claw back some hitpoints elsewhere.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend this, much better to go for slayer overleech and then drop Unwavering stance.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 1 nov. 2020 13:16:21
Hey! this is an amazing community and i'm really learning a lot as to how to play Cyclone. This is my first PoE account and Character (coming from D3), and boy, its so much deeper than Diablo III. I seem to have hit a wall though, I know I don't have high-end gear, as I play on Xbox and the market is trash. Starforge is basically unattainable, people asking for 999x Exalts for instance. But I feel I have a decent grasp on the build, but I can't seem to get why i'm struggling on red maps though, like getting one-shotted out of nowhere, and Stuck at A3 Conquerors. Maybe someone can look at my build and tell me the error in my ways. Great stuff on the thread!

here is my character page:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/xFBUxThaGeNeRaL/characters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires