[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
SymphonyX a écrit :
Thanks for clarification.
I just wondered if this build would also benefit from a Carnage Heart as a budget amulet option because it gives stats, resis and has the "+35% damage while leeching" modifier which (I'm not sure) should apply all the time because of Slayer Overleech?

I dropped slayer overleech. It's kinda bad ngl. Lasts too short and we get stun immunity from the tree, so not much use from it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
what about ascendancy?
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
mika1369 a écrit :
Should i follow the 6-link in the POB or here in the guide?

so

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Pulverise / added phys

or

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Close Combat

Good catch, sorry forgot to edit the guide. But basically a red socket or green ar both fine. Close combat would be the best option for damage, but if you want some flexibility between AOE and boss damage then go for Pulverise/Melee Phys. I went for close combat this time because I'm too lazy to swap gems :)

Added both options to the guide outside of PoB.

Thanks :D thats what i went with as well, really liking the build so far, saving up for the gloves now, luckily real cheap this league
What is your mana sustain item of choice for endgame with the build :)?
"
mika1369 a écrit :
What is your mana sustain item of choice for endgame with the build :)?

The chest with -15 mana cost and explosions. If not that then a simple jewel with some phys mana leech.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thank you for sharing the build

I am getting survivability issues, getting 1-hit ko-ed often. I think this may be the cause of negative chaos res and I barely notice my life leech.

What are your thoughts about getting the Atziri's Acuity then Immortal Ambition via Glorious Vanity Jewel? Then getting the intimidate mod via Awakened Melee Physical Gem instead.

https://pastebin.com/kyvMQbCe
"
tokwaisgod a écrit :
Thank you for sharing the build

I am getting survivability issues, getting 1-hit ko-ed often. I think this may be the cause of negative chaos res and I barely notice my life leech.

What are your thoughts about getting the Atziri's Acuity then Immortal Ambition via Glorious Vanity Jewel? Then getting the intimidate mod via Awakened Melee Physical Gem instead.

https://pastebin.com/kyvMQbCe

Will update the build today or tomorrow. I've been hearing this somewhat more now and the solution I came up with is just reverting back to the good ol Starforge + Belly. Slap constitution on your ammy and it should be quite a bit of survivability. Stun immunity from Unwavering stance and quite decent damage.
Since the tree has changed a decent amount, will you be updating the skill tree at all? Just curious as a lot of the stuff has moved or there are some brand new areas that are looking pretty good.
"
FumblesO_Brian a écrit :
Since the tree has changed a decent amount, will you be updating the skill tree at all? Just curious as a lot of the stuff has moved or there are some brand new areas that are looking pretty good.

I've already reviewed it and I wont be changing the tree. I will be updating the main weapon and body armour into Starforge and Belly.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
FumblesO_Brian a écrit :

I've already reviewed it and I wont be changing the tree. I will be updating the main weapon and body armour into Starforge and Belly.

Well at least check the pastebin link for non-hc cuz PoB says that it's an unrecognized version of the tree and I have checked my version multiple times to make sure mine is the current one. Appreciate the response!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires