[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

this build is trash for this league.
Dernière édition par mylogin7, le 9 nov. 2020 08:06:12
How can I get more dps?I'm still doing lab for the helmet but i need another advice.

My Character name: DeminonDawnmoon

Spoiler
"
How can I get more dps?I'm still doing lab for the helmet but i need another advice.

My Character name: DeminonDawnmoon

Buy a helmet that already has the enchant and then craft life + resists yourself...

You can also drop Unwavering stance and the 2 nodes at the start of duelist and go for the Unpredictable offensive wheel, anoint Lucidity as well. You will get damage and keep stun immunity (more or less).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for the build, I didn't 100% follow the guide, but used yours as a guideline, and change it a little to fit my play style and its working really well!
Hello,

I'm following the build, but i have a problem with survivability.
Globaly i'm getting someone oneshot, dont understand why.

What are the defensive mechanics of the builds ?
My character is CycloneDeCouenne
Alex
"
alexgiacherio a écrit :
Hello,

Alex

It doesn't have any defensives outside leeching I think.
I leveled one, checked guides, threw 40-50ex on it. With 5k life you get oneshotted by bosses in maps. I don't know how people do high end content with him. I must miss something aswel. It's stupid how spiky dmg is on us. Killing trash mobs is fun as hell, but any unique is hella problematic.
"
Mike1980 a écrit :
"
alexgiacherio a écrit :
Hello,

Alex

It doesn't have any defensives outside leeching I think.
I leveled one, checked guides, threw 40-50ex on it. With 5k life you get oneshotted by bosses in maps. I don't know how people do high end content with him. I must miss something aswel. It's stupid how spiky dmg is on us. Killing trash mobs is fun as hell, but any unique is hella problematic.

Quite wrong, it has 6k life, fortify, infused chanelling, 60% evasion, overleech that provides 6% damage reduction and it's cyclone. I died like 6 times in total till lvl 92 (a few times on Sirus). I don't know what build you're playing but it's not mine.

As for Alex above, your profile is private nobody can access it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Dernière édition par devon752, le 4 déc. 2020 03:23:08
"
devon752 a écrit :

Quite wrong, it has 6k life, fortify, infused chanelling, 60% evasion, overleech that provides 6% damage reduction and it's cyclone. I died like 6 times in total till lvl 92 (a few times on Sirus). I don't know what build you're playing but it's not mine.

As for Alex above, your profile is private nobody can access it.

Yeah you are right. While mapping this build is great. If you tear through mobs it's really enjoyable. But if you can't deal dmg every single defensive is not working. You just die. On Sirus A8 you get too close to any cyclones before you even see him, and you drop dead. You envounter a boss with invulnerability and you have to be VERY careful.

Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of fun. And I understand its strengths:

This build is cappable of killing any conqueror in less than 3 seconds o.O.

Decided to commit to slayer simply because it's so enjoyable to farm. I'm min/maxing him carefully. But bossing... why noone is warning people. I'm still looking into any defnsive options for him from intimidating / enduring cry, or herald of purity, but nothing seems to work really. I guess I have to live with it but I'm really salty no guide is admiting it's obvious weakness - you don't deal damage - you are dead.
Dernière édition par Mike1980, le 10 déc. 2020 06:23:49
Pastebin link is broken for PathofBuilding ;-)
"
SpiderByt3s a écrit :
Pastebin link is broken for PathofBuilding ;-)

You don't have the community PoB installed ;-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires