[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Talcx a écrit :
Are you not taking soul of steel? Its four points for 10% all res, 1% max to all res, and a hefty bit of armor. It's a pretty insane node.

I wont be taking it, I have considered it but it's not worth the 4 nodes, resistances are irrelevant. Max resists are nice, but don't warrant 4 nodes. Honestly if you have the time, try to move 4 nodes and try to justify it. I couldn't.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 14:59:36
how do you feel Infused Channelling?
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Talcx a écrit :
Are you not taking soul of steel? Its four points for 10% all res, 1% max to all res, and a hefty bit of armor. It's a pretty insane node.

I wont be taking it, I have considered it but it's not worth the 4 nodes, resistances are irrelevant. Max resists are nice, but don't warrant 4 nodes. Honestly if you have the time, try to move 4 nodes and try to justify it. I couldn't.

I'd definitely suggest taking it on a league starter though. Helps round out resistances when leveling. And +1% max res is something like a 4% elemental damage reduction, and you get 5% phys damage reduction as well. I'd probably just take off a bit of % life, since we're using Belly.
Why not getting Charging offensive node?
"
ZloyIngener a écrit :

"No longer implicitly provides a reduction to physical damage taken, and will only provide such a reduction while channelling a skill with a physical gem tag." Idk how I feel about that one.

BUT it still retains 8% of the type the gem has. Cyclone has the Physical tag so 8% will remain (it would be 16% with the old one). Nerfed a little bit I guess but it still has 49% more damage on top of it. The only reason I haven't tried it out yet is because the Cyclone has yet to be patched into a channeling skill in PoB. When I see the numbers I'll tell you but even in this state it will could replace one of the gems. It would be a tough choice though, as crit chance is good for Starforge, Crit damage is good for shock procs and the only one that remains is melee phys, which is the correct color and doesn't have a ramp up time. I might even leave it as is, I dunno, in any case the change is minimal.

P.S. That would also be a 3rd blue color (but it's still within reason, 3 off color is not that bad).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Realistically with cyclone, you aren't going to be meaningfully shocking any bosses, so it'd probably be more realistic to not check the "enemy is shocked" option in the pob config, since it assumes a maximum shock.
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Why not getting Charging offensive node?

Large AoE = we wont get hit that much, 5 nodes, inconsistency. Blood rage already generates frenzy. Doesn't warrant it imo.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
ZloyIngener a écrit :

"No longer implicitly provides a reduction to physical damage taken, and will only provide such a reduction while channelling a skill with a physical gem tag." Idk how I feel about that one.

BUT it still retains 8% of the type the gem has. Cyclone has the Physical tag so 8% will remain (it would be 16% with the old one). Nerfed a little bit I guess but it still has 49% more damage on top of it. The only reason I haven't tried it out yet is because the Cyclone has yet to be patched into a channeling skill in PoB. When I see the numbers I'll tell you but even in this state it will could replace one of the gems. It would be a tough choice though, as crit chance is good for Starforge, Crit damage is good for shock procs and the only one that remains is melee phys, which is the correct color and doesn't have a ramp up time. I might even leave it as is, I dunno, in any case the change is minimal.

P.S. That would also be a 3rd blue color (but it's still within reason, 3 off color is not that bad).

Do increased critical strike support and overwhelm stack? cuz if it doesnt thats our way to go
"
Edgeworth a écrit :
Realistically with cyclone, you aren't going to be meaningfully shocking any bosses, so it'd probably be more realistic to not check the "enemy is shocked" option in the pob config, since it assumes a maximum shock.

Yeah but crit multi is quite high, it's gonna be something even on bosses and consistent because of the attack speed. But I guess you're right, it does assume maximum value. It's probably gonna be a 10th of that.
First, I like your build!
However, I have questions about the build. Without Devoto's Devotion, how can you move fast and clear fast?
If I use Devoto, I might not be able to cap my resistances and intelligence.

Second, I've seen new support gem that might be useful. Will you update your PoB link later?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires