[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Looks nice :D
Dernière édition par Meuhmeuh, le 5 juin 2019 20:27:52
Hey I'm new to the game. I have a few questions for you. I love your build by the way.

1) Will Atziri's Acuity still be the best gloves in 3.7? I'm asking because it takes away a lot of potential/current elemental resistance.

2) Wouldn't it be simpler to keep using blood magic? I'm asking because there is a lot of health locked behind the blood magic node, and we could replace war banner with Immortal call to avoid the 10% health reservation and to add synergy with leap slam. Also we wouldn't need [-mana cost of skills], which I don't even have :(

3) Are jewels a must (referring to lv 94 skill tree)? I'm only Lv 86 and there are other nodes which I'm interested in before getting jewels.

4) Would you recommend Doomsower or Kondo's Pride? I have the latter currently, but I feel like all that crit in the new build will hurt my survivability.

5) Would it be fine if I got the crit ascendancy node [Overwhelm] before [Bane of Legends]?
"
Hey I'm new to the game. I have a few questions for you. I love your build by the way.

1) Will Atziri's Acuity still be the best gloves in 3.7? I'm asking because it takes away a lot of potential/current elemental resistance.

2) Wouldn't it be simpler to keep using blood magic? I'm asking because there is a lot of health locked behind the blood magic node, and we could replace war banner with Immortal call to avoid the 10% health reservation and to add synergy with leap slam. Also we wouldn't need [-mana cost of skills], which I don't even have :(

3) Are jewels a must (referring to lv 94 skill tree)? I'm only Lv 86 and there are other nodes which I'm interested in before getting jewels.

4) Would you recommend Doomsower or Kondo's Pride? I have the latter currently, but I feel like all that crit in the new build will hurt my survivability.

5) Would it be fine if I got the crit ascendancy node [Overwhelm] before [Bane of Legends]?

Not the build creator, but here are my thoughts:

Don't worry about Acuity, they're very expensive. Legacy ones are even moreso, and every bit better than the current version. They'll be best in slot until something else can offer that level of survivability.

War Banner and Immortal Call aren't at all the same thing, one increases your damage while the other is a defensive skill, so you can't realistically replace one with the other. One is also a reservation skill, and the other is an active skill.

Jewels are some of the best way to increase your damage, especially in a crit build.

Doomsower is probably better overall, but neither is an endpoint. If you're going to play in Legion league, you won't have Kondo's Pride at the start, but it's generally pretty cheap. Just don't go crit while you're using Kondo's.

Crit isn't great if you're below 50% chance, I find. It'll be weaker than taking all the other nodes first, and it's important to understand that Overwhelm is less of an upgrade the higher your base crit is on your weapon (it's less crit chance if you're using Terminus Est, for example).
Is there any chance you could add a tree in the low 80's.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
What weapon should I use for this build in the endgame before I have enough to buy a Starforge?
hey, do you have showcase videos?
which content this slayer cant do?
untill i get starforge i can easilly play with rare or leveling weapon, right?
why for mapping better to play without vaal pact? cyclone hitting map mobs almost alltime + legion league, so lich always works, am i wrong?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
What weapon should I use for this build in the endgame before I have enough to buy a Starforge?

Typically Doomsower or a good rare. There are also decent axes and maces, if you want to hold off on taking the weapon specific nodes until late/last (which is usually a good idea while leveling).
Sry for all the late responses I was sleeping heh, timezones. I'll try to answer everything now.

"
Kuderion a écrit :
I think a (possibly expensive) option might be using a Transcendant Flesh jewel in the marauder area - gives 5% physical damage reduction and 65% crit multi

Yes I will probably place it there. An amazing thing, even if it will cost 2-3ex now XD

"
offimpulse a écrit :
hey, do you have showcase videos?
which content this slayer cant do?
untill i get starforge i can easilly play with rare or leveling weapon, right?
why for mapping better to play without vaal pact? cyclone hitting map mobs almost alltime + legion league, so lich always works, am i wrong?

There is one at the start, but now it's outdated. I'll make one when the league starts.
It can do everything if you have the pickle potion while mapping (Blood of karui I think), just for those no leech maps.
Yes you can, Doomsower will be an excellent cheap sword to play with.
It's a matter of preference and now a matter of the number of nodes spent (a lot), if you go for overleech you might want to take it. This current iteration is just leech like any other build with loadsadamage.

"
Summoner a écrit :
Is there any chance you could add a tree in the low 80's.

It's already incorporated inside the pastabin at the top of the build. Click on the bottom left inside PoB where it says Eternal lab (94)

"

Thank you, means a lot. Now for the questions :D
1) yeah but it gives A LOT of intelligence so you don't have to place it on other gear and instead get the resists :) (it also gives crit so yes probably still BiS, dw about it though, I always played without)
2) nah, 20% max life for 3 nodes is pathetic considering it removes your mana pool where we will add blood and sand, war banner and pride
3) jewels (esspecially 2 pointers) are the optimal choice since they at their worst give you 3 points of value
4) Doomsower now. Yes, kondo fucks with our crit too much now.

"
Meuhmeuh a écrit :
Looks nice :D

Thank you.

"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :
With the Pob you linked, infused channelling support does more damage than increased crit damage support. As well as give us more damage to our totem and physical damage reduction

Yes I will probably replace crit damage, I'll leave crit chance just for starforge procs, even though it's a bit less dmg.

"
Outrage91 a écrit :
Build looks awesome. But will this build be good for delves? If so, I will definitely try it out.

Thank you. I think it will be really good for delves.

"
kaiij a écrit :
This build looks awesome so far, do you think that it will have a good clearspeed in 3.7? Clearspeed is important for me when deciding builds.

I'm sure it will be fine, just make sure you have that quicksilver.
EDIT: After careful consideration I've replaced the fortify nodes with the Onslaught cluster since we can proc it with the worm jar even on bosses.

"
Calvinvng a écrit :

As Archim already said, Doomsower or a good 2H rare sword.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 6 juin 2019 04:23:09
Kondo’s Pride is also possibru
Quick post to thank you on this build :)

I was trying to build a cyclone crit slayer myself when a friend gave me the link for your build. I can tell you i'm relieved he found it for me because my tree was very bad compared to yours.

Cheers and glhf in the league ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires