[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I searched a bit around and it seams Bex confirmed it make you still stun immune from what I understand (Link is Bex confirmation on twitter):
https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1136030312004108289
Okay long story short problem solved.^^
Dernière édition par Starkiller10001, le 5 juin 2019 12:46:33
"
What about fortify instead of maim or maybe critical damage, and i will take maybe some fortify nodes, what you think? I mean i think you will have just a little bit less damage, but like having fortify up 99% of the time probably it will be so nice i think. And also cant find where you get the mana sustain

Yeah, I was thinking about it. Probably instead of maim, since we will be getting maim 100% of the time from crits. There is a node that we take that provides maim on crit.

LOL just checked, fortify gives 34% more at lvl20, yeah I'm changing the pastabin now and updating instead of maim. This is absolutely insane xD
Didn't notice that they posted the number for it.
Jesus Christ that's too much imo, but hey if it works xddd

Also mana is not a problem, just get literally 1 ring and craft -6 or -7 to mana cost of skills. Cyclone is extremely cheap now and with only 1 ring that has this mod it's basically free :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 14:16:38
"
Starkiller10001 a écrit :
I searched a bit around and it seams Bex confirmed it make you still stun immune from what I understand (Link is Bex confirmation on twitter):
https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1136030312004108289
Okay long story short problem solved.^^

Good to hear, but I was already assuming it would have it. There was no reason to assume it would go away, imo at least.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
What do you think about the new auras ? maybe theres a few worth checking out
"
Tadeorbb a écrit :

Of course, if you checked the pastabin that I updated now you can see that only 14% is reserved for now. All of that (86%) is prepared for those. We will go either Pride or Flesh and stone, or both lol depending on their consumption, I'll update everything accordingly :D
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 14:20:38
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Tadeorbb a écrit :

Of course, if you checked the pastabin that I updated now you can see that only 14% is reserved for now. All of that (86%) is prepared for those. We will go either Pride or Flesh and stone, or both lol depending on their consumption, I'll update everything accordingly :D

Well , both shouldn't be possible because you would also need Blood and sand aura to trigger flesh and stone, unless the mana reservation is ridiculously low.
Gosh i want the skills to be updated in the PoB so we can see the true numbers already
Running this as league starter? any budget 2h?
"
Tadeorbb a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Tadeorbb a écrit :

Well , both shouldn't be possible because you would also need Blood and sand aura to trigger flesh and stone, unless the mana reservation is ridiculously low.
Gosh i want the skills to be updated in the PoB so we can see the true numbers already

Ok so I did some digging and they actually said the reservation costs for both. For Blood and Sand it's 10% and for Flesh and Stone it's 25%. That's amazing tbh. So it's gonna be either both of those or Blood and Sand + Pride which would be 60% in total (I'm assuming Pride is 50%)
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 14:45:53
Are you not taking soul of steel? Its four points for 10% all res, 1% max to all res, and a hefty bit of armor. It's a pretty insane node.
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Running this as league starter? any budget 2h?

Yep I'm running as starter, it works on a budget dw.

Any 2H is good, even if it's not a sword. We get some nice 2H nodes pretty early. But honestly any unique melee weapon is probably good, even 1h, dual wield at start is nice since it give sweet bonuses.

But some of the good starting uniques are:
Swords: Oni-goroshi (if you get lucky lol), Shiversting, Edge of madness, Queens Decree
Axes: Limbsplit, Wideswing, Reaper's Pursuit
Maces: Hrymnors Hymn, Quecholli, Geofri's Baptism

After you get cyclone in act3 ofc I recommend 2H swords and nothing else, most of the nodes will be for swords :D
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 17:52:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires