[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
corgiworgi a écrit :
Thanks for the build. Just killed Shaper for the first time!

I have problems with blights though. Tried vaal cyclone but no dice.

Gz on the shaper kill, I haven't played this build this league unfortunately but try taking more aoe for blights, might help.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Act 6 and going. Feeling good.
One question,though.
I can replace gloves to abyss gloves (jewel eill give intimidate), and belt with eldered base (%hp)?
Will i loose much?
"
BratExecutioner a écrit :
Act 6 and going. Feeling good.
One question,though.
I can replace gloves to abyss gloves (jewel eill give intimidate), and belt with eldered base (%hp)?
Will i loose much?

Yeah you can do that. I don't know if you'll lose anything, sounds fine.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
What timeless jewel we could/or should get?

Lethal pride? where to put it if yes?And what will it give us?
I see we have only 2 jewel slots,wouldnt it be bad if we take some later on?
My char so far https://pastebin.com/KvsHubrQ

Any suggestions? DPS is 3 times less than yours,altho im 84 lvl still.
"
BratExecutioner a écrit :
My char so far https://pastebin.com/KvsHubrQ

Any suggestions? DPS is 3 times less than yours,altho im 84 lvl still.

Activate all of your flasks under items, under configuration activate fortify and enemies are intimidated and take the rest of the damage nodes that I took. Everything else should be in the gear.
Not sure if it's worth, it would need some testing. You can try socketing lethal pride and similar stuff somwehere instead of the regular ones.
Been wanting to play cyclone for a bit but everything was so expensive last league. Your build looks solid. Only question I have is why is maim linked with FaS and Pride? Do they somehow trigger maim? (other than the obvious blood stance which already does AOE maim)
"
P0WERB0TT0M a écrit :
Been wanting to play cyclone for a bit but everything was so expensive last league. Your build looks solid. Only question I have is why is maim linked with FaS and Pride? Do they somehow trigger maim? (other than the obvious blood stance which already does AOE maim)
FaS applies maim, maim support gives more damage against enemies that have maim. Basically some more damage. It's only important to have it linked with FaS.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires