[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Been gone for a bit. Since cyclone was the most played skill last league I have to ask. Did GGG gut it, or was it left mostly unchanged?
"
Don_Loco a écrit :
really nice build, with the new anointment stuff what passive would be bis?

Constitution, Assassination or Charging Offensive are BiS.
Blood drinker is BiS if you're using the first tree (without leech nodes on the tree) and don't have any form of life leech on your gear.

Wrecking ball, Acuity, Rampart, Finesse, Kinetic Impacts, Heartseeker, Throatseeker, Heart of Oak, Devotion are all great alternatives.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Bump.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Krb20 a écrit :
Been gone for a bit. Since cyclone was the most played skill last league I have to ask. Did GGG gut it, or was it left mostly unchanged?

They did gut the AoE quite a bit, damage is almost the same as before.
Done Uber Elder and all content on this build no problem. Done with Blight as I find the mechanic kinda boring, but thanks for the great build.
Dernière édition par Divinehammer, le 24 sept. 2019 15:22:31
"
Divinehammer a écrit :
Done Uber Elder and all content on this build no problem. Done with Blight as I find the mechanic kinda boring, but thanks for the great build.

Gz m8 and you are welcome, thanks for checking it out :D
Updated the "Fortify nodes tree", renamed it "HC variant".
Basically made it even tankier with a bit less damage. Took Vaal pact and the overleech ascendancies. That will stand as the HC variant from now on as I don't intend to update 4 trees every time.
Thanks for the guide!
Could you take a look at my character? how can i do to get an absurd dps like yours?
Looking at the POB, can you get 1 million dps, looking at mine, I can't even get 400,000 dps, any solution without changing the skill tree?
"
Jones27 a écrit :
Thanks for the guide!
Could you take a look at my character? how can i do to get an absurd dps like yours?
Looking at the POB, can you get 1 million dps, looking at mine, I can't even get 400,000 dps, any solution without changing the skill tree?

I don't think the dps from the retch is calculated in PoB, so you have to take that into consideration. Instead of that I have belt of the deciever which gives 10% more. I also have the helm enchant and the biggest difference is the amulet. I have impresence with free vulnarability curse while you don't. Starforge could also be rolled a bit better, gems on 20/20 and check if your flasks are active in pob.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 28 sept. 2019 12:46:55
Thanks for the build. Just killed Shaper for the first time!

I have problems with blights though. Tried vaal cyclone but no dice.
Dernière édition par corgiworgi, le 29 sept. 2019 03:41:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires